Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The End of an Era?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    No more explaining to you, you know everything just throw it out there as fact. If you have annymore questions come and ask me face to face like a man. Other than that I have much better things to do with my time. Say hi to louis for me.
    You threatening me or this Greg you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by ChangeNeededNow View Post
    I hope you know your law firms name before you go in there its Lipsitz,Green.... Good Luck with them Herb Greenman is a personal friend
    Im sure you have heard of Rob Boreanez then, and if you know me so well, you would know he represented me before.

Nice try scumbag! I was hired in August of 1990.
    I'll ask you again, does this refresh your memory?

F-7 APPROVE APPOINTMENT OF BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
    Motion by President Makeyenko, seconded by Lisa Friend, upon the recommendation of the Superintendent of
    Schools, Nicholas D. Korach, to approve Mr. David Staniszewski to appointed to the permanent position of
    Building Maintenance Mechanic as outlined in the 2010-2011 Recruitment Bulletin #2. His effective date of
    employment will be Friday, November 19, 2010 and he will service a probationary term of eight to fifty-two
    weeks. Mr. Fran Michaels, Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, will supervise Mr. Staniszewski.
    DULY PUT TO A VOTE:
    AYES: Gambino, Miller, Friend, Rozwood and Makeyenko
    ABSTAIN: Sanders
    APPROVED

Im sure you have heard of Rob Boreanez then, and if you know me so well, you would know he represented me before.
    Never said i know you, quite frankly i have no idea who you are

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post

Motion by President Makeyenko, seconded by Lisa Friend, upon the recommendation of the Superintendent of
    Schools, Nicholas D. Korach, to approve Mr. David Staniszewski to appointed to the permanent position of
    Building Maintenance Mechanic as outlined in the 2010-2011 Recruitment Bulletin #2. His effective date of
    employment will be Friday, November 19, 2010 and he will service a probationary term of eight to fifty-two
    weeks. Mr. Fran Michaels, Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds, will supervise Mr. Staniszewski.
    DULY PUT TO A VOTE:
    APPROVED
    Nice try again scumbag,I held the title of maintenance mechanic years before that appointment,when baldelli was promoted to supervisor,after a test he bumped back down to mechanic when fran michaels was appointed supervisor and i bumped back down to maintenance pereson, when baldelli retired the machanics job was open they chose to fill it and i was the most senior,qualified person to apply,so they cant appoint anyone other than me,thats how the union contract works.alsoIi think i had 5 votes for the appointment not just Makeyenko, was also recommended by my supervisor and the superintendent after the interview process.

Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post

DULY PUT TO A VOTE:
    APPROVED
    Like I said, i started working at the school over twenty years ago,Makeyenko was not on the board and he did not appoint me. Has anyone been promoted at your work after twenty years of service.Save you lies and slander for someone else. 8/28/1990 look that up!

"Tis better to be silent and thought to be a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    "Tis better to be silent and thought to be a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
    Whom may you be refering to?

Whom may you be refering to?
    Shouldn't you be working? What kind of hours to you have? Posted at 1:46 PM?

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Shouldn't you be working? What kind of hours to you have? Posted at 1:46 PM?
    Oh ****, you got me posting from work. Better go make a complaint,nah you wouldnt do that,then I would have to show your cowardly face. Ill keep you posted,get ready for next week Big things to come,Tony Balogna and Friends gonna have to answer.

Oh ****, you got me posting from work. Better go make a complaint,nah you wouldnt do that,then I would have to show your cowardly face. Ill keep you posted,get ready for next week Big things to come,Tony Balogna and Friends gonna have to answer.
    Is this a threat? I hope not, don't you dare threaten me. Thats what I would expect from a neanderthal. I received that flyer just like everyone else. I asked you more than once what was is about, no answer. Look at that flyer again and your recent posts, what are they refering to as?????????? Point proved. More lies Dave, so now you are saying you are doing things other than work on tax payers time? Is this allowed in your union contract. Shame Shame. I don't have to report you to anyone they all know now, many read here.

Another slur?

"Tony Balogna"? Is this an ethnic slur? Guess you didn't pass your diversity course. You should have learned something if you had a brain between your ears. I guess that bulling and slandering one particular FEMALE isn't the only thing you a famous for. Like I said totally demented.

Is this a threat? I hope not, don't you dare threaten me. Thats what I would expect from a neanderthal. I received that flyer just like everyone else. I asked you more than once what was is about, no answer. Look at that flyer again and your recent posts, what are they refering to as?????????? Point proved. More lies Dave, so now you are saying you are doing things other than work on tax payers time? Is this allowed in your union contract. Shame Shame. I don't have to report you to anyone they all know now, many read here.
    Like i said go check my time sheet,but you wont cause your a coward. ??????? what is ??????. Are you scared to say something now,thats not like you its a little too laste for that. Im not the one who got fired/resigned.
    Last edited by Dave Stanz; May 18th, 2012 at 04:34 PM.

"Tony Balogna"? Is this an ethnic slur? Guess you didn't pass your diversity course. You should have learned something if you had a brain between your ears. I guess that bulling and slandering one particular FEMALE isn't the only thing you a famous for. Like I said totally demented.
    Tony balogna an ethnic slur, only you would concieve that to be a ethnic slur, but than again look what else you do. Demented you are,and you might have papers to prove it.Maybe you should have taken a diversity course or a self restraint course and you might still hav a JOB!

Have a nice weekend,quit thinking about me and go enjoy yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information