Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of an Era?

Isn't Greg your brother?

Do you not think everyone talks about who is who on here, most people have it figured out by now ,man are you slow.

Still ahead of your sorry self. And I do think you were given a hiatus when you were being accused of being a racist.

Gotta go to kids dance rehearsal, but ill be back later, or come on over well have a few cocktails and chat. be home about 8,8:30.

I was paid for everyday I was off if you call that a hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    Hey ms. Haxton, Your slinger worked,you accomplished making good caring people loose,but thats water under the bridge now, back to your slinger, you call me a bully and leader of a gang,and that I have gotten people fired by falsely accusing them. well im here now, lets set the record straight, YOU HAVE NEVER IN OUR LIVES EVEN MET ME! YOU HAVE NEVER SPOKEN A WORD TO ME! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, EXCEPT THAT IM AM A FRIEND OF JOHNS. YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE TRUTH OR HURTING GOOD PEOPLE, AS LONG AS YOUR PERSONAL VENDETTAS ARE ACCOMPLISHED, I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH, THE 505 BULK POSTAGE STAMP ON YOUR MAILER BELONGS TO TONY M. THE MOST HATEFILLED PERSON IN MAYBE THE WORLD. I HOPE YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOME FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS, BECAUSE PRETTY SOON WE WILL ALL BE MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ITS GOING TO BE IN A COURTROOM.
    yOU ARE FAR FROM A GOOD CHRISTIAN THAT YOU PROCLAIM TO BE.HAVE A GREAT LIFE.
    Welcome back Dave. I heard a couple of lawsuits have already been filed against Haxton. Hope it's true and you join them. Also hope they sue the owner of the bulk postage.

Yah and we all know the coverup that happened because "you didn't know any better"! Didn't your parents teach you
    respect?

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Still ahead of your sorry self. And I do think you were given a hiatus when you were being accused of being a racist.
    Looks like you may have a case against this teacher as well, Dave

No more explaining to you, you know everything just throw it out there as fact. If you have annymore questions come and ask me face to face like a man. Other than that I have much better things to do with my time. Say hi to louis for me.

Does Dave make $52 grand a year- he can't join squat ! It's all Freedom of Information

Way off on the Greg bit but heh- we know your simple mind.

Leader of a violent gang? getting people fired? Well find out monday morning. Lipitze,Green here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    Leader of a violent gang? getting people fired? Well find out monday morning. Lipitze,Green here we come.
    I hope you know your law firms name before you go in there its Lipsitz,Green.... Good Luck with them Herb Greenman is a personal friend

Now you are putting words in the flier that never existed? Check it out again, its posted on this site

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Shut up already Lackawanna#1 oops, I mean Dave!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information