Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lazarra goes after citizen at School Board Meeting....

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    First off, no I do not think there would be enough interest for girls club hockey. 'Varsity' hockey might fly as far as participants, but probably at low quality. Further, 'hockey' and crew were traditionally a prep school sports. There is no need to offer all the olympic sports in public schools. City Honors offers crew, perhaps WS kids would like to try that. Lacrosse is nice. Probably alot of scholarships available for those sports also. Ski Jumping, figure skating, and ping pong should be on the short list as well. Got to keep up with those Chinese.

The girl was not employed by Americorp, but the Town of WS to work at the Burchfield, and yes she was fired by WP without his ever meeting her. It is typical of Fisher to cheerlead the firing of someone. Fisher doesn't post to the topic, he prefers do some strange hit and run commando style posting. Lots of firepower, profanity, and denigration.
    A little thick on the sarcasm? While I usually appreciate it, I don't think it's fair to limit offered school sports based on "tradition". If the budget can't provide for it, that's one thing.

As for scholarships, I'll have to assume you're being sarcastic again. But what does that have anything to do with what school sports should be offered?

One of your many, many, ridiculous posts. You must be delusional again from sleep deprivation. Up posting at 4:45 am?

That was no stag

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Ask St Mark about the undie photo.
    If that child was at a stag party at Americorp somebody should lose a job. That somebody being your idol.

You seem to confuse me poking at you and your hero with "strong language". I just like to taunt those that think they're beyond reproach, and remind them that they aren't that special.
    The pic you are referring to was taken in ML's office. I've been there and know what his office looks like. Isn't funny how Manny takes sooooo long to address a concern when it deals with ML?

Quote Originally Posted by rwrusso View Post
    I don't think it's fair to limit offered school sports based on "tradition". If the budget can't provide for it, that's one thing...

but if the budget can afford it, spend the money.
    The problem is who decides if the budget can afford it? I guess the school board. The problem is taxes. We pay the highest taxes in the nation, and by that standard, no we can't afford the programs already on the books.

You seem to confuse me poking at you and your hero with "strong language". I just like to taunt those that think they're beyond reproach, and remind them that they aren't that special.
    I know I could do a search and find all the posts you have given using the words 'retard', 'dumb ass', etc. using the advanced search. In fact, most of your posts contain such words which to my understanding violate the TOS, but of course, no one enforces it on you. You must have a 'special understanding' with the management. I just think you over use the 'strong language', as in look at me, I graduated from Metzgers Pub. While you are at it, why not throw another bard at the girl who Wally fired. Yuk, yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    I graduated from Metzgers Pub. While you are at it, why not throw another bard at the girl who Wally fired. Yuk, yuk.
    Metzgers Pub has great wings.

The girl that was your neice didn't have any experience, live in the area, or show up for work, and got fired. Yet you're sour grapes over it and whined like a school-girl about evil Wally P.
    Then you have the nerve to cry about wasted tax dollars. I guess as long as they're being wasted on no-shows and Americorps you don't care.

Did you call Lil Marky about the undies photo? Or did he call you after reading it was brought up again and attempt to spin it?

Metzgers Pub has great wings.
    What is your degree in, dishwashing?
    The girl that was your neice didn't have any experience, live in the area, or show up for work, and got fired. Yet you're sour grapes over it and whined like a school-girl about evil Wally P.
    She had a college degree (Alfred U) in art, was finishing a commitment out of state, and once finished was moving into WS. The season had not started, the arrangement was understood and approved by a member of the previous administration, and she was not getting paid, or asking to be paid while not in town. In fact, getting fired like that left the twenty something single girl high and dry. It was one of the cruelist acts I have had the opportunity to witness first hand. WP fired those girls because he thought they were related to Osmanski. Great reason to fire someone.
    Then you have the nerve to cry about wasted tax dollars.
    Why can I not cry about wasted tax dollars, I sure pay far more in taxes than most in this town. You are the one crying for a new and bigger ice rink yet the present one is far more subsidized than the Burchfield Park ever was.
    Last edited by Niagara; November 26th, 2008 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    Why can I not cry about wasted tax dollars, I sure pay far more in taxes than most in this town.
    .... arrogance and pompousness are not redeeming qualities. You most likely practice like you preach. I pity those who trust you. I hope for their sake your ignorance does not transend to your practice.
    Last edited by Spirit of Ebenezer; November 26th, 2008 at 11:55 PM.
    A remark should only hurt within it's proportion of what is true.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information