Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lazarra goes after citizen at School Board Meeting....

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    If I knew what you did, or who you are, I would never, ever make such a remark like that to you. It is so outragously rude. I have played internet tag off and on over the years, and usually when people are short on arguement, they pull out the vulgar. I think the TOS should be applied to this forum even more than national or international forums because this is WNY, and people are not far apart. Here things get too personal, and it is just not right that you should be comfortable saying the above.

You have not been up front, IMO. You have not stated your relationship with Frank Russo. Some relationship is obvious. My mistake, you did not start this thread, but your interest and supposed direct knowledge of the events is suspicious that you are probably a relative..
    My Sweet Lord! Take this somewhere else, would you? It sounds like a bad "Bickersons" script.

Quote Originally Posted by MERL J View Post
    My Sweet Lord! Take this somewhere else, would you? It sounds like a bad "Bickersons" script.
    Who is the 'Bickersons'?
    I actually find rwrusso, extemely intelligent and thoughtful, except in his second last post.

They would have to be the exact words, not some annotated minutes.
    Read The Bees account of the incident, or contact Breann Howell, WS Editor, who reported on the meeting. Maybe they have an audio recording, much like the Town Board.

Further, I thought the Parkside people did not like the soccer park.
    As for Parkside residents "hating" the Soccer Complex, the park is nice, it was the seven day a week games that started at 8 AM and went until dark that was the issue. Rudy's confrontation started because the cars being parked on field ultimately destroyed the field. But don't worry, the Soccer Association reneged on their deal, and WE either paid, or will pay, to have it repaired. Not to mention the Town is now solely responsible for the upkeep, unlike what Paul Clark, and his administration sold the citizens. I haven't been over there in a while to check, but as of this past spring is was still unplayable according to Soccer Assoc. members
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Who is the 'Bickersons'?

Who are the Bickersons? Manny, you never heard of the Batteling Bickersons?

Even though I was too young to ever hear the radio show, I remember it being referenced numerous times on TV as a kid in the 60's.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

If I knew what you did, or who you are, I would never, ever make such a remark like that to you. It is so outragously rude. I have played internet tag off and on over the years, and usually when people are short on arguement, they pull out the vulgar. I think the TOS should be applied to this forum even more than national or international forums because this is WNY, and people are not far apart. Here things get too personal, and it is just not right that you should be comfortable saying the above.

You have not been up front, IMO. You have not stated your relationship with Frank Russo. Some relationship is obvious. My mistake, you did not start this thread, but your interest and supposed direct knowledge of the events is suspicious that you are probably a relative..
    Rude? Vulgar? That's interesting. Not sure where I've been "short on argument" anywhere yet. I'm very comfortable in calling it like I see it. I find people like you very dangerous. We are all afforded the opportunity to voice our opinions and concerns here. Unfortunately, that also allows people to make wild assumptions, spread rumors, slander, libel, etc.

Any relationship I have with anyone doesn't change the facts of either of these incidents. I have not been the one making assumptions. I have been very up front in my statements. If you find anything I've posted suspicious, that's your business. I've simply felt it important that the school board meeting, and indirectly the Relay for Life "incident", be discussed without assumptions and unfounded accusations. Regardless of who it involved.

Quote Originally Posted by rwrusso View Post
    Rude? Vulgar? That's interesting.
    What is interesting is that your Dad has not teached you better manners. Further, when someone resorts to profanity or denigration, they have lost their composure, and with it the arguement.
    Not sure where I've been "short on argument" anywhere yet. I'm very comfortable in calling it like I see it. I find people like you very dangerous. We are all afforded the opportunity to voice our opinions and concerns here. Unfortunately, that also allows people to make wild assumptions, spread rumors, slander, libel, etc..
    Note that I never said the person had cancer past or present because I do not know that. You postioned yourself on this thread to bust my chops over someone's behavior. All I said was that there must be more to the story, and speculated what that 'more' might be. As far as being "short on arguement", you give no arguement:
    I don't feel it's my place to say. It didn't involve me. I'm not the one here making false accusations. If you want to have an opinion on it, I think you should know what happened first, that's all.
    You say one should not speculate, and can only form an opinion if 'they know what happened first, yet you decline to set the record stright. Interesting.

Oh, and for the record, I still think Brett Farve sucks.

What is interesting is that your Dad has not teached you better manners. Further, when someone resorts to profanity or denigration, they have lost their composure, and with it the arguement.

Note that I never said the person had cancer past or present because I do not know that. You postioned yourself on this thread to bust my chops over someone's behavior. All I said was that there must be more to the story, and speculated what that 'more' might be. As far as being "short on arguement", you give no arguement:

You say one should not speculate, and can only form an opinion if 'they know what happened first, yet you decline to set the record stright. Interesting.

Oh, and for the record, I still think Brett Farve sucks.
    Still delusional I see. "My dad has not teached me?" Nice grammar. What does my father have anything to do with Lazzarra's outburst at a school board meeting?

I guess stating there is no other way something could have happened is speculation. Sounds more like a pretty strong conviction if you ask me. But hey, I'm no doctor, what do I know?

I do know what happened at the soccer field, but, as I stated, don't feel it's my place to discuss it here. It has nothing to do with this thread of Mark Lazzarra's behavior at a school board meeting.

I'm glad you still think Brett Favre sucks. That's nice. Again, I'm not Lucky Larry, nor is Frank Russo. But I'm sure you're only speculating on all that.

I guess stating there is no other way something could have happened is speculation. Sounds more like a pretty strong conviction if you ask me.
    I do know what happened at the soccer field, but, as I stated, don't feel it's my place to discuss it here.
    I think the two events are interrelated. One event preceded/ignited the other.
    WHY don't you think you can discuss it here?

I think the two events are interrelated. One event preceded/ignited the other.
    WHY don't you think you can discuss it here?
    My understanding was this thread was about the school board meeting, not the soccer complex. I don't see how ML's behavior at that meeting has anything to do with the Relay for Life at the soccer park.

I don't feel it's my place to discuss what happened at the soccer park because I am neither Frank Russo nor the "youth" involved, and have no idea if either wants the "incident" to be an open public discussion. I will answer to posts of speculation and assumptions when they are innaccurate or did not happen. IMO, I feel that is irresponsible posting, and possibly slander/libel. Check the TOS, right?

My understanding was this thread was about the school board meeting, not the soccer complex. I don't see how ML's behavior at that meeting has anything to do with the Relay for Life at the soccer park.

I don't feel it's my place to discuss what happened at the soccer park because I am neither Frank Russo nor the "youth" involved, and have no idea if either wants the "incident" to be an open public discussion. I will answer to posts of speculation and assumptions when they are innaccurate or did not happen. IMO, I feel that is irresponsible posting, and possibly slander/libel. Check the TOS, right?
    Thank you for your more reasoned and measured response. I did not start this thread, and if you wish, I will discontinue posting to it. With regard to the topic of the thread, I was not at the school board meeting. I did email Breann Howell asking her take on what happened, she decided not to reply as the last time I looked. I think it was Psycho who mentioned about the soccer complex issue, which I did not know about. This is obviously a sensitive issue to you as I can understand. I do think the two events are related. I think both parties involved should stay away from each other.
    DT, I request you lock this thread, and I promise not to start any thread relating to FR or ML, or post on it, as long as you do the same.

Thank you for your more reasoned and measured response. I did not start this thread, and if you wish, I will discontinue posting to it. With regard to the topic of the thread, I was not at the school board meeting. I did email Breann Howell asking her take on what happened, she decided not to reply as the last time I looked. I think it was Psycho who mentioned about the soccer complex issue, which I did not know about. This is obviously a sensitive issue to you as I can understand. I do think the two events are related. I think both parties involved should stay away from each other.
    DT, I request you lock this thread, and I promise not to start any thread relating to FR or ML, or post on it, as long as you do the same.
    You're welcome. I think this is a very important thread, and the citizens of WS should be aware of things like this. Personal distaste for ML aside, I don't think any school board member should act that way.

It was alltalknoaction who instigated the soccer park talk: "Is this the same Frank Russo that was arrested for beating up that guy with cancer at the relay for life event at the soccer park?" A grossly inaccurate and irresponsible comment. And change4WS who continued.

I'm not sure how ML was involved in the Relay for Life at the soccer park. I still don't see how the school board meeting and the Relay for Life are related.

Locking this thread, or not discussing such instances, would be a disservice to the town. If more people were aware and involved in what really goes on, half of these stunts wouldn't be attempted.

Locking this thread, or not discussing such instances, would be a disservice to the town. If more people were aware and involved in what really goes on, half of these stunts wouldn't be attempted.

Manny and the rest of the Lazzara puppets make it their goal to get any thread locked that makes Dear Leader look bad. If it wasn't so transparent it would be even more pathetic than it already is.

What time are you sycophants inviting Saint Mark over for turkey dinner? Don't forget to sufficiently stagger the times. We wouldn't want an angry ML roaming around town, he may go after somebody he knows won't push his face in.

Citizen goes after SB member at School Board Meeting

You're welcome. I think this is a very important thread, and the citizens of WS should be aware of things like this. Personal distaste for ML aside, I don't think any school board member should act that way.

It was alltalknoaction who instigated the soccer park talk: "Is this the same Frank Russo that was arrested for beating up that guy with cancer at the relay for life event at the soccer park?" A grossly inaccurate and irresponsible comment. And change4WS who continued.

I'm not sure how ML was involved in the Relay for Life at the soccer park. I still don't see how the school board meeting and the Relay for Life are related.
    I was trying to be nice, but keep the thread open for what ever interest there is. I speculate that bad blood was created between the 'citizen' and ML through the soccer park incident and possibly other issues touched on by CapitalB in the SA Renig thread. The citizen probably then went to the school board meeting to tweek ML's nose. and really didn't give a crap about girl's hockey in West Seneca Schools unless perhaps you have a sister playing it.

You see, this thread might be better titled ''Citizen' goes after SB Member at SB Meeting'. And to really get into it, we would have to continue to speculate upon the events at the soccer park, which is something you do not want for whatever reason. What is especially interesting is that you will not tell what you know about those events saying that 'Frank Russo and boy may not want it discussed here. Well, why not ask them? And in any event, I am sure no one asked ML whether it was ok to discuss this issue here. If it happened in WS, and especially on town property, I guess it is fair game here.

As long as we're discussing rumors, what's with the picture of the Americorp kid in his undies?

Since it's all speculation Manny, perhaps this Russo character made a comment to ML about how creepy that was? After-all, everyone's heard the rumors about ML. Just speculating, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    If it wasn't so transparent
    I am having a hard time following this. So transparent [my suggestin to lock the thread]
    it would be even more pathetic than it already is.
    What is more pathetic than it really is?

What is evident, as in not transparent, is that you Fisher are incapable of engaging in internet tag other than in a very cursory hit and run manner. Seldom do you make a series of posts together, and more seldom are those posts absent of curse words. But at least you are consistent, you have put together over three thousand somthing of pathetic singletons.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information