Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lazarra goes after citizen at School Board Meeting....

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    You mean that Russo has been in trouble before? Alternative sentencing? Picking up trash from the roadways?
    OOOOOOooooooooooooooooo, a hot new topic here, let's get off track and listen to the co-conspirators. Afterall, we have no miinds in their narcissistic little world.

Quote Originally Posted by MERL J View Post
    a hot new topic here
    What 'hot new topic' are you talking about?

What 'hot new topic' are you talking about?
    Duh, read the post and the quote from you. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by rwrusso View Post
    WS has a SWAT team? Don't they have enough overpaid cops to handle all the violent crime that plagues the town?
    Hey F you...over paid cops??!!!...The WS PD does a great job....dealing with Lackawanna Crap and Cheektowaga crap...Trying to keep our town safe,,,,and what do you mean by "overpaid" douche....you wanna do their job???

You mean that Russo has been in trouble before? Alternative sentencing? Picking up trash from the roadways?
    You know, for having such strong opinions here, and never a lack of one, you sure don't know a whole lot of what goes in the town, especially in regard to the few citizens who are trying to take a stand against the shennanigans that have gone on for far too long.

If you don't know who Frank Russo is, you're definitely not an informed voter. It's sad really, that you come here to defend the unsavory persons and actions of the town with unwavering loyalty, and turn a blind eye to everything else.

What is there to guess. rwrusso posting about Russo. Probably many Russos in the phone book are related. LuckyLarry disappears, and you appear. SOE thought LuckyLarry was Russo. Who the hell is Russo. He has been described as the town malcontent.

As far as passes given for behavor, sometimes yes, and sometimes no. It depends on the situation.
    I can assure you, I am not Lucky Larry. It is a shame that more people aren't "malcontents" in this town.

Nice double standard, doctor. Sometimes yes, sometimes no? What's that? And before you go voicing your opinion, may I suggest you learn the facts first?

Oh, and don't they teach spelling and punctuation in dental school?

Quote Originally Posted by BlaCkROcKDan View Post
    Hey F you...over paid cops??!!!...The WS PD does a great job....dealing with Lackawanna Crap and Cheektowaga crap...Trying to keep our town safe,,,,and what do you mean by "overpaid" douche....you wanna do their job???
    Take a look at the salaries of each town police officer. In my opinion, yes, they are overpaid for the work they do. Let alone the physical shape some of them are in. I have the utmost respect for all law enforcement personnel. But in a town that has high taxes and limited violent crime, is it that hard a job? Not from what I've been told or seen. I could park my car behind Tim Horton's every night too.

Let me ask this: If the pay and benefits weren't so great, how many cops do you think would do it, or stick with it?

If you don't know who Frank Russo is, you're definitely not an informed voter. It's sad really, that you come here to defend the unsavory persons and actions of the town with unwavering loyalty, and turn a blind eye to everything else.
    No. I am just learning who Frank Russo is. I have heard that he lives near Psycho1 by the Southgate Plaza. It sounds like he went to the school board meeting specificly to provoke ML with some off the wall statement about woman's opportunity/rights. I would guess that you have a personal relationship with him, and that it is you who might be turning a blind eye to his/Russo's nutty behavior.

Take a look at the salaries of each town police officer. In my opinion, yes, they are overpaid for the work they do. Let alone the physical shape some of them are in. I have the utmost respect for all law enforcement personnel. But in a town that has high taxes and limited violent crime, is it that hard a job? Not from what I've been told or seen. I could park my car behind Tim Horton's every night too.
    I agree with you here. I think the number of police could be reduced with no loss of effectiveness. There is no more costly entity in town than the police outside of schools. I think of many suburban police as ticket vendors because there is not enough to do. Someone once said the city cops don't go around giving tickets because they are busy attending to crime.

It is just strange that the man in question is Russo, and your name is rwrusso, and you are promoting the topic.
    I just love how rwrusso has made 34 posts in total and 12 of them were in this thread, trying to defend himself!

Just stop going to public events and harassing people - Especially cancer patients.

No. I am just learning who Frank Russo is. I have heard that he lives near Psycho1 by the Southgate Plaza. It sounds like he went to the school board meeting specificly to provoke ML with some off the wall statement about woman's opportunity/rights. I would guess that you have a personal relationship with him, and that it is you who might be turning a blind eye to his/Russo's nutty behavior.
    Were you there? I was, a parent, and quite surprised to hear the childlike behavior from both men, especially at a Board of Education Meeting.

I believe Mr Russo lives near the soccer complex.

ML as you call him, made the first mean statement, Mr. Russo was defending himself, when both men said several things that were WAY out of line.

Seemed to me like they have some sort of history and should "air their dirty laundry" in private not public. BOTH men were wrong and should think before they speak. Both owe the audience (including students) as well as Board members and administrators an apology. Some role models the two of them make.

Quote Originally Posted by change4WS View Post
    I just love how rwrusso has made 34 posts in total and 12 of them were in this thread, trying to defend himself!

Just stop going to public events and harassing people - Especially cancer patients.
    I can guarantee you I am not Frank Russo.

Off the wall statement? Were you there? Do you even know what the topic was? I doubt it. I'll give you a hint: Girl's Varsity hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by change4WS View Post

You really need to learn the facts before you continue accusing people of things.

You really need to learn the facts before you continue accusing people of things.
    what are the facts, please?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information