Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
Mayeyenko backing geoff szymanski

Say it isn't so Geoff. It appears that John Makeyenko is backing Geoff Szymanki. Geoff tell us that you have not made a backroom deal with the Makeyenko Klan. I wonder what job Geoff wants for his sister (Elementary School Teacher). I wonder what Geoff offered the Makeyenko group for the backing. This is the old time politics that has taken this city down. Didn't Geoff learn that a backing by Makeyenko is political suicide. This a desperate move that will only cause the continued downward spiral of the city and we deserve better. By bringing the political crap that we experience with the School Board into the city it will only breed more contempt by the citizens of our city. Makeyenko's days are numbered and should be discarded like the trash that he is. If this is the case I will vote for anyone other than Geoff, this is a cancer we don't need. Once in office the damage is done
No vendetta huh
WHAT IS YOUR POINT? I made my point. JOHN MAKEYENKO is the one running for the board. If he cannot handle the heat get OUT of the kitchen.

Maybe we should retrieve some of your past posts. Especially the VULGAR ones, or maybe the ones while you were in a stupper.

Here is another thought. We pay $18,565 per student per year for a childs education in LA. If you had to pay this directly out of your pocket every year would you be satisified with what you are paying for regarding the education of your child. Remember that you child has a 50% chance of graduation from our schools. That is the Makeyenko legacy.