Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 school budget and candidates

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    YOU need to learn a lot about respect Iafallo!

Resigned...stayed in Buffalo for six years AFTER Lackawanna job as a Principal. Retired from schools and went to work for two years for a non profit organization.

Left Buffalo two years ago and 12 years after working at Lackawanna. REALLY? What I did was prideful NOT shameful. YOU are a pathetic soul just like....but thanks for the laugh. This thread is about the BOE. Get over your nonsense!

Now work on cleaning up your mouth! Put your efforts to making Lackawanna a better place.

Lackawanna's already a better place. You're gone

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Don't think humiliation brought her to Florida - common sense did! IF she was so humiliated - she would have left Lackawanna years ago. Literal can hold her head high - can YOU??
    Can hold my head higher than her, and YOU

Doubt it.....but you keep telling yourself that!!!

Congrats to the Kowalski brothers and Bo! City is finally turning in a new and fresh direction. No offense to Moe, I like her, always have.

Post He Who Laughs Last.....Lasts!

Why the personal attacks again?

Last night I had about SIX of JM supporters verbally attacking me for about 3 hours. I bet they all have sore throats today. While the Policeman just sat in his SUV and let it go on!
    When you have grown-up bullies attacking one 58-yr-old woman who took a stand for what she believes in.......why make it personal? Isn't this AMERICA? Hollering/SCREAMING, "SHE is sooooo STUPID!"," Get the wide angle lens to take her picture", "YOU don't have any degree", "PAY YOUR TAXES! " ALL at once, at me, just one woman....against six! AND they did it in front of my 7-yr-old GRANDON Ian!

Please stop your bullying, and look up the Golden Rule. It might help.

I have no hard feeling for any of them, I took a stand for change, just like 1600 other people did.....and it worked. Period.

This is what all the hoopla is all about. Looks like it worked. Wow, mega money going to the SAME families and I trust that isn't all of it (them) either.

flier.jpg

Just the tip of the iceberg. The sinking of the LA-tanic. The rats are always the first to flee.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Why the personal attacks again?

Last night I had about SIX of JM supporters verbally attacking me for about 3 hours. I bet they all have sore throats today. While the Policeman just sat in his SUV and let it go on!
    When you have grown-up bullies attacking one 58-yr-old woman who took a stand for what she believes in.......why make it personal? Isn't this AMERICA? Hollering/SCREAMING, "SHE is sooooo STUPID!"," Get the wide angle lens to take her picture", "YOU don't have any degree", "PAY YOUR TAXES! " ALL at once, at me, just one woman....against six! AND they did it in front of my 7-yr-old GRANDON Ian!

Please stop your bullying, and look up the Golden Rule. It might help.

I have no hard feeling for any of them, I took a stand for change, just like 1600 other people did.....and it worked. Period.
    That's just terrible, especially in front of a child. I have to say your flier inspired me. I think I'm going to go back to school and get teacher certification and be a Lackawanna teacher! That's good money for this area.

However, I had the flier by the computer and my son was reading it while I was cooking dinner. He was all upset because he thinks there are going to be bullies at school now. I tried to tell him the flier was just a joke, but he wasn't buying it and that forced me to have a discussion about politics with a 5 year old :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by jenrose66 View Post
    I have to say your flier inspired me. I think I'm going to go back to school and get teacher certification and be a Lackawanna teacher! That's good money for this area. :
    There is nothing as powerful as inspiration. So out of that "flier" came good. Just amazing. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jenrose you want to be really really inspired to become a teacher google rocdocs educator salaries. Your familiar with the teachers in the district look at the 10 month salaries your hair will curl. You wont be able to enroll yourself fast enough to get that teacher certification.

Post I Understand.......OUR babies have always been the pawns in their poli-trick game!

Quote Originally Posted by jenrose66 View Post
    That's just terrible, especially in front of a child. I have to say your flier inspired me. I think I'm going to go back to school and get teacher certification and be a Lackawanna teacher! That's good money for this area.

However, I had the flier by the computer and my son was reading it while I was cooking dinner. He was all upset because he thinks there are going to be bullies at school now. I tried to tell him the flier was just a joke, but he wasn't buying it and that forced me to have a discussion about politics with a 5 year old :sigh:
    I am sorry that happened, very. But, exceptional reading skills, I must say for a 5 yr old! Bravo! It should have been Dr. Seuss not Dr. Danger though.
    I grew up hearing " they're crooks-they're crooks-they're crooks" my whole life from my Dad. He heard their plotting, knew their scams, and hated the way the politicians pulled the wool over the eyes of the hard working people of Lackawanna. They sweat-ed their butts off in that "Plant" to eek out a living, lots were immigrants, and they were taxed by people who spent their money unwisely and did not put back into the City.
    It has gone on for generations and a political job is protected and usually a gravy ride with Cadillac benes. I was little too, and embarrassed of my Fathers' attempts to bring their corruption to light.

We live in a different world....the world economy is on shaky ground, (Greece is on the brink of disaster). And Lackawanna promotes nepotism and thinks they have a bottomless bucket of money to do it with. I am not against anybody, just the proper job fits and accountibility to the people who pay the bill.

Please go back to school, please. I was 35 when I got the Bachelor, YOU go girl!
    P.S. I know you think you know what you know.....we all do. But I ask you to please keep an open mind regarding all this political stuff.....get to know people better, and don't believe everything you hear.

You will learn......How I wish things were different........

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    There is nothing as powerful as inspiration. So out of that "flier" came good. Just amazing. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!
    what inspired you about ED?

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    jenrose you want to be really really inspired to become a teacher google rocdocs educator salaries. Your familiar with the teachers in the district look at the 10 month salaries your hair will curl. You wont be able to enroll yourself fast enough to get that teacher certification.
    Everyone chooses their own path in life, some run cocaine from florida to Lackawanna, and some go to college and become Qualified teachers, some choose to get into politics and get political good paying jobs ,and there are the welfare slobs like Andrea!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Since you brought up humiliation. Who resigned and moved to Florida?
    Why did you resign and walk away fro $500,000 if you did nothing wrong and had nothing to hide?

I am sorry for you. You need professional help.

Get focused. This is 2012 not 2000. LOL!!! I will pray for you....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    I am sorry that happened, very. But, exceptional reading skills, I must say for a 5 yr old! Bravo! It should have been Dr. Seuss not Dr. Danger though.
    I grew up hearing " they're crooks-they're crooks-they're crooks" my whole life from my Dad. He heard their plotting, knew their scams, and hated the way the politicians pulled the wool over the eyes of the hard working people of Lackawanna. They sweat-ed their butts off in that "Plant" to eek out a living, lots were immigrants, and they were taxed by people who spent their money unwisely and did not put back into the City.
    It has gone on for generations and a political job is protected and usually a gravy ride with Cadillac benes. I was little too, and embarrassed of my Fathers' attempts to bring their corruption to light.

We live in a different world....the world economy is on shaky ground, (Greece is on the brink of disaster). And Lackawanna promotes nepotism and thinks they have a bottomless bucket of money to do it with. I am not against anybody, just the proper job fits and accountibility to the people who pay the bill.

Please go back to school, please. I was 35 when I got the Bachelor, YOU go girl!
    P.S. I know you think you know what you know.....we all do. But I ask you to please keep an open mind regarding all this political stuff.....get to know people better, and don't believe everything you hear.

You will learn......How I wish things were different........
    Spend ten minutes with this slob of a human and you will probably come to the conclusion that she is COO COO for COCOA PUFFS!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information