Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Point System Audit

Point System Audit

For the amount of money the Boston Taxpayers are paying for this Service Award Program you would think an audit should be done on an annual basis after I read this:

http://www.townofboston.com/PDF/Audi...Award_Prog.pdf

Comments are welcome.

But please, no name calling.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

1) Consolidate Boston into Patchin. Allow the transfer of all equipment, memberships and all points into Patchin.

2) Reduce the Town’s fire fighting budget by 1/3.

3) Evaluate and define all non emergency services provided by the two existing companies and eliminate all non essentials.

4) Post all call details on the Town’s website. If it’s a fire or injury accident, state how severe it was. If multiple companies responded, only allow it to be counted once for the audit.

Doing so will allow everybody to come to a fair and realistic conclusion as to the validity of whether we need to increase or decrease spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Valley View Post
    1) Consolidate Boston into Patchin. 2. Allow the transfer of all equipment.
    Q: It's my understanding that the Boston Fire Co. and the North Boston Fire Co are both located near access to the Rt. 219, correct? Why would you move one away from that. Why not then Patchin over into Boston? Logistics thinking?

Q: Allow the transfer of all equipment? Don't the Fire Companies own all of their own equipment? Must be some loans out on that stuff somewhere.

Sorry – You’re right, I should have been clearer;

A) Patchin doesn’t need a new building and it will add two minutes to a call to respond out of Boston.

If the Troopers can get to the gas station, jewelery store or coffee shop if there were a robbery in progress in enough time to ensure safety, then Patchin can also get to an accident on the 219 with enough time.

A) If there are outstanding debts on equipment, Boston and Patchin should decide jointly whether to absorb the debt, or sell it and pay off the loan.

If it is said that there is a 10-20% reduction in calls, but also said that the call number maybe inaccurate due to being counted more than once, then the 10-20 may be and probably is much higher. Not reflecting a lowering in the Fire Fighting Budget would be ignoring the obvious.

Bob doesn’t send out two plows to plow the same road especially when there’s no snow and if he did, his budget should also be questioned.
    Isofear Madesoclear - Consolidate & Celebrate!

Sounds good. Consolidate to save money and become more efficent by eliminating duplication and EGOS!!!

Hey "Over The Valley", I mean Tony,
    You need to stop going to your brother-in-law Marty Ballowe and Jay for your information and contact the fire companies themselves. I personally know a number of firefighters in all 3 companies (and the Emergency Squad), and they are stand-up people who are truly dedicated to the betterment of the Town of Boston. There are quite a few people (you & Jay included) who have taken steps to destroy the volunteer spirit in the community by spewing out your lies & B.S. Lets just talk the facts and if you don't know them, make a phone call. Otherwise just shut your piehole.....

What lies are you referring to Agent 99 ?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    Hey "Over The Valley", I mean Tony,
    You need to stop going to your brother-in-law Marty Ballowe and Jay for your information. piehole... ..
    LOL made my Friday night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    Hey "Over The Valley", I mean Tony,.....
    My name is not Tony, but you should know me.

Here's a few clues;

My name rhymes with "toozeenufff" and means;

Honest, possessing great integrity, realistic, not wasteful, kind, just, not supporting the agendas of others if the issues appear illogical and unecessary, focused, able to disregard the rambling of others when they can't comprehend just how far 2.1 miles is, intelligent, and very handsome!
    Last edited by Over The Valley; March 17th, 2012 at 06:53 AM.

Their main stations are 2.1 miles apart but Boston has Boston has 2 trucks on zimmerman and Patchin has some on cole. remove either of those and you add much more response time to that area.

So you keep the outpost(s) if you must and close down the base camp(s).

Come on now. It's not that difficult and we're very easy to work with.

We still shouldn't be double counting though. It's just not right.

Does anybody know if there are parade points?

Sorry.

The CCC just said that if the Troopers don't need outposts, then neither do you.

You can still keep the points though.

Boston99.

You are quite the one hit wonder. So now you attack “over the valley” and drag my name into it; yet you still have not responded to me.

I’m still Jay, you know, Gunboy. The one you said “Gunboy is a two-faced lying scumbag” too. Yet, you have not backed that up, you bounce from blog to blog attacking different people, and then you crawl back down into your basement, mamma tucks you in, gives you a cookie and kisses you goodnight.

I truly hope that’s all that’s going on down there.

Seriously. I know you can’t really back up your allegations. Lies don’t have backing.

You can’t give us your name, because that would embarrass you right out of town if you really even live here.

And you won’t confront me! Why? Because you are scared. Scared like a little girl who lied to mommy and is waiting for daddy to come home from work.

Scared like a guy who can smear my name anonymously and is crapping bricks hoping I don’t find out who he is.

Scared every single time the grey Chevy crew cab drives by.

It’s almost summer time now, so you are scared every time the big red 1300 V-Star roars by.

As you should be.

I am an elected official. I choose that, I enjoy that, and we are doing great things for the Town of Boston.

But, you NEED to be scared, because if you think for one second that I will not defend myself because of a $7700.00 dollar a year job, you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

Once again Boston99...............ball is your court. Back up your allegations or sign your name. Better yet......................stop on by. We’ll talk.......................-jay

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post
    Because you are scared. Scared like a little girl who lied to mommy and is waiting for daddy to come home from work.

Scared like a guy who can smear my name anonymously and is crapping bricks hoping I don’t find out who he is.

Scared every single time the grey Chevy crew cab drives by.

It’s almost summer time now, so you are scared every time the big red 1300 V-Star roars by.

As you should be.

But, you NEED to be scared, because if you think for one second that I will not defend myself because of a $7700.00 dollar a year job, you are sadly, sadly mistaken.
    This post sounds awful threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by slitter View Post
    This post sounds awful threatening.
    It's getting very frustrating watching you turn every subject/forum into expressing your fears.

This is only about parade points and how to allocate them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information