Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Term limits for Cheektowaga limit voters choices

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Like nogods said the people dont want term limits they proved that in the election.
    What are you talking about? Angela won on her platform. The voter spoke.

If you are working at any job for eight years and don't need a promotion you are not worth having at that job. Private companies promote more often than this. in the military you can only be passed over for promotion so many times . if you have a politician who is not worth electing to a higher office after eight years isn't it time to find someone who is better
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

She did not win on her platform are you that dumb to think that. The only reason she won was there was a another firefighter running who took votes away from zydel angela is up there on borrowed time right now

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    She did not win on her platform are you that dumb to think that. The only reason she won was there was a another firefighter running who took votes away from zydel angela is up there on borrowed time right now
    yes she did. I read the items that were mailed out in their behalf. "Our community's best interest first"...

Good thing Zydel didn't win. He was involved with creating the sanitation department and creating what apparently seems like a contract not in the best interest of everyone in Cheektowaga. So there. The voters spoke.

cheektowaga politics

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go read this Jbird
    page 3

Exactly who is our "DEMOCRATIC" Town Board "Standing up to"? Go read what is printed in green.

I think the only group the "democratic" town board is standing up for is the "local Cheektowaga core democratic party". Not the general taxpayer of Cheektowaga.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Or we can take advice from liars. Squint and read the very bottom. "The endorsed Cheektowaga team"...

cheektowaga politics

If you really think that your nuts angela has no platform she does what ever her puppet master tells her to do if you want to have a grown up position. Actually make some grown up decisions not listen to ted i like to hear my own voice morton or mitch i cant even win a school board seat martin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If you really think that your nuts angela has no platform she does what ever her puppet master tells her to do if you want to have a grown up position. Actually make some grown up decisions not listen to ted i like to hear my own voice morton or mitch i cant even win a school board seat martin
    As nogods has stated.. The voters spoke. She won.

Ted lost very small percentage. I bet he would have won if the "endorsed cheektowaga team" was not sending misleading election material. And for the record I respect Mary. She is the one who taught me how FOILs work along with some of the BS that was going on in the town years ago....

You don't even know who the puppet master is.....

give me a break...somone puts "our community first" on a campaign flyer and you believe it?

Lets see her record...

voted no to a compromise on dogs in the park because Ted told her to vote no.

proposed a clearly unconstitutional law because Ted told her to propose it to advance Ted's personal agenda against Max.

proposing term limits to help Ted in his next election try.

That's not community first, that's Ted Morton first.

She should be impeached for being a tool of Ted.

right on nogods she is putting teddy first.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Your a tool for the local cheektowaga democratic party but I won't hold that against you.

If what I have read on the foils, in the paper and heard first hand from various town employees Max should not be in charge of any department. Either you focus on your job or focus on 100's of non work related phone on YOUR OWN TIME while running the "democratic cheektowaga social club".... Currently I'm disappointed in our two "business men" on the town board. Business men don't give lip service...

talking about tools just look in the mirror you will see the meaning of tool

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    talking about tools just look in the mirror you will see the meaning of tool

I'm fine with that.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tool?s=t

5. anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Ted lost very small percentage.
    And the Sabres almost won a Stanley cup, and the Bills almost won a Super Bowl...but they didn't. they were losers. Just like Ted. The voter's speak by one vote at a time, and it only takes a one vote margin majority of voters to decllear the winners and the losers. Ted was declared a loser.

Now he wants to prohibit the person who beat him from running again so he'll have a better chance of winning next time.

Here's a compromise - elected officials can't serve more than two terms and a loser can't run again for political office. Repeated losers running over and over for office are as evil as repeated winners running over and over.

Step aside Ted...give someone else a chance to be a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    give me a break...somone puts "our community first" on a campaign flyer and you believe it?

Lets see her record...

voted no to a compromise on dogs in the park because Ted told her to vote no.

proposed a clearly unconstitutional law because Ted told her to propose it to advance Ted's personal agenda against Max.

proposing term limits to help Ted in his next election try.

That's not community first, that's Ted Morton first.

What unconstitutional law was that? The one the town lawyer looked dumbfounded at when Ted presented him with laws from other municipalities? That Unconstitutional Law?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information