Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victory

Victory

Nuf sed

Quote Originally Posted by Redsox View Post
    Nuf sed
    because if we say anymore we may end up in jail
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Unregistered

Sore....

Hopefully, everyone on this forum is professional and less of the "sore loser" type.

Quote Originally Posted by Steiny View Post
    Hopefully, everyone on this forum is professional and less of the "sore loser" type.
    As if that would happen if McCain would have won. people are people and of all people you should know that.
    How about the members that are "rubbing it the faces" of those that supported McCain? Are you going to hope they are "professional" as well? Perhaps you should go into those threads and reprimand them as well.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    As if that would happen if McCain would have won. people are people and of all people you should know that.
    How about the members that are "rubbing it the faces" of those that supported McCain? Are you going to hope they are "professional" as well? Perhaps you should go into those threads and reprimand them as well.
    I expected the hahahaha posts...you could just tell the guys who couldnt wait to say "I told ya so." they are all living up to my expectaions. I am surprised by how many McCain supporters are ready to get on board and support Obama and hope he is successful in the very difficult task at hand. How one deals with victory/defeat says a lot about them as a person.
    Mark Twain:
    Surely the ass who invented the first religion ought to be the first ass damned
    Faith is believing in that which I know ain't so.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLBAGS View Post
    I expected the hahahaha posts...you could just tell the guys who couldnt wait to say "I told ya so." they are all living up to my expectaions. I am surprised by how many McCain supporters are ready to get on board and support Obama and hope he is successful in the very difficult task at hand. How one deals with victory/defeat says a lot about them as a person.
    I will support Obama because he is our President. Unless he does something to cause me, by law, to sin. I don't see that happening. I don't agree with him on many, many, levels but I honor God by supporting our President. I liked him when I saw him on FOX news in 2004. It's just that the more I heard from him the less I agreed with him. The more I found out about him the less upright I thought he was/is. Politics is a dirty business and no one, even McCain is without their dirt.

Unregistered

Yawn!

Yawn! Yawn! I am not like that at least...

Yawn! Yawn! I am not like that at least...
    I didn't say you were like anything.
    Yawn! yawn!! It isn't always about you.

Unregistered

Can't control everyone

I didn't say you were like anything.
    Yawn! yawn!! It isn't always about you.
    I can't control how other people react of course, but just hope they are professional. One can try to empower them to be civil, positive and constructive of course.

I can't control how other people react of course, but just hope they are professional. One can try to empower them to be civil, positive and constructive of course.

To late there's already a bunch of "told ya so" post. to bad that can't all be mature about it.

How about McCain's audience booing and Obama's listening respectfully while he spoke last night,....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Unregistered

Wow!

Wow, we are now being sore about being sore!!!!

Please, let's just move on and get er done!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    To late there's already a bunch of "told ya so" post. to bad that can't all be mature about it.
    Now now Douglas.
    After 12 years of needing prozac just to get thru the day.
    They can have their moment of immature jubilation.

Now sit back and enjoy the ride as they wake uo to the realization that now they have to lead.

As opposed to whining and moaning.

I for one.
    Look foward to my 4 years of bitching and moaning.
    Patriotic dissent remember.
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLBAGS View Post
    I'm going to ride this guy just like Polesi, Reid, Murtha and the democrats have Bush.
    We will see how they fare on the receiveing end of constant micro inspection.
    I'm sure we will get the typical - Get over it, that's not what he meant by that, that won't happen.

As I said, I for one will be watching and reporting every move he and the democrats make. There will be no reaching across the isle by the democrats. Chuckie Schumer and Nancy P. are ready to pass the "Nothing Fair about it Doctrine."
    The new form of censorship via a back door doctrine for whinners who don't have an audiance. Even though they won in spite of talk radio they are still out to silence it.

Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEDNY View Post
    Now now Douglas.
    After 12 years of needing prozac just to get thru the day.
    They can have their moment of immature jubilation.

Now sit back and enjoy the ride as they wake uo to the realization that now they have to lead.

As opposed to whining and moaning.

I for one.
    Look foward to my 4 years of bitching and moaning.
    Patriotic dissent remember.
    Can we cry out for the minority party rights as the democrat party did in 2000?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information