Thread: Where are they Now????????

Where are they Now????????

The former elected offices that have lost, retired, or moved on to bigger and better places? Let's look at them, I will start with the former Town of Lancaster Supervisor BoB Giza the rumor is he is not sitting home and playing with the Grandkids . One can only go over to Basil Chev. at Como and Transit and the guy that is driving you home or work is the old guy himself. Yes Bob Giza is being taken care of buy his old Buddies. This is the top, making a retirement income of over $90,000.00 and working.

It's funny that you mention Mr Giza at this time, as I found him and his parents in the 1940 census this afternoon.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    The former elected offices that have lost, retired, or moved on to bigger and better places? Let's look at them, I will start with the former Town of Lancaster Supervisor BoB Giza the rumor is he is not sitting home and playing with the Grandkids . One can only go over to Basil Chev. at Como and Transit and the guy that is driving you home or work is the old guy himself. Yes Bob Giza is being taken care of buy his old Buddies. This is the top, making a retirement income of over $90,000.00 and working.
    Am I correct in stating that this $90,000 is just retirement income, that it does not include a paid health insurance plan of somewhere between $16,000 - $18,000 per year that he receives compliments of the Lancaster Boys Club. I also have heard that an individual who was working at Basil's for a few years was given his walking papers to make room for ex-supervisor Giza. Has anyone else heard this? If true, how greedy can one get?

Seeing this, perhaps some Lancaster residents see why I rail at the generous helath insurance and pension programs that town employees receive on our dime. No town employee contributes to their health insurance ($18,300 for the family plan that includes dental and vision) and where the police contribute zero to their pension plan and town employees 3%.

Hopefully the upcoming ethics committee will have some authority to question town board members approving a White Collar union contract whereby elected and appointed officials receive similar benefits.

Originally posted by hawkeye:
    This is the top, making a retirement income of over $90,000.00 and working.
    Do we know that to be an accurate figure? I've been waiting for seethroughny.net to post their 2012 pension figures.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Do we know that to be an accurate figure? I've been waiting for seethroughny.net to post their 2012 pension figures.
    Gorja this is what Giza is telling people. Also Giza doesn't know why he lost the election!!!!!! Everyone loves him, ask him he will tell you! Lee the $90,000 is his SS and his pension from State funds and also it takes about 6 months to get that correct. We have to see what he got if any close-out Vac.-------- Personnal time and sick time ????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    Gorja this is what Giza is telling people. Also Giza doesn't know why he lost the election!!!!!! Everyone loves him, ask him he will tell you! Lee the $90,000 is his SS and his pension from State funds and also it takes about 6 months to get that correct. We have to see what he got if any close-out Vac.-------- Personnal time and sick time ????????????????????
    Thanks for clarifying that, hawkeye

Yes, he does think alot of himself. Remember this

Georgia L Schlager

How many times did he say "I" ????????

It figures he'd find a home at Basil - look at all the tax funded work he sent them! Like a brake job on one wheel of a patrol car for $260.+/_ or the contracts for all the cars for our Town. Yes they were purchased under the states bid guidelines - but it doesn't hurt having extras added on afterward like electronics - graphics and such.
    One can safely assume that Leg Member McCracken will also enjoy the same campaign support Mr.G did.

Also didn't we hear once before that people who "Cross board" get a stipend - which if thats accurate means if someone serves on more than one Board or committee then they are eligible for compensation?????????

Like Councilman Stempniak does and former Supervisor Giza did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But lets not forget as they love to say, "We do it because we like helping people."
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information