Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America: HATES freedoms. Their citizens agree.

Exclamation America: HATES freedoms. Their citizens agree.

Given events of the past 20 years, I am ashamed, to call myself 'American'

We used to be the nation which stood for independence.
    We used to be the nation that stood for freedom
    We used to be the nation that stood for equal rights among all people
    We used to be the nation that stood for liberty

Instead, we are the nation that stands for restrictions.

I am EMBARRASSED to call myself an 'American'
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Then don't do it!

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    ...I am EMBARRASSED to call myself an 'American'
    Feel free to call yourself a Canadian.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is entitled to their own facts.

We used to be the nation which stood for independence - from a country that didn't allow us representation, that's why we have elections, which the losers apparently don't comprehend

We used to be the nation that stood for freedom - until the slaves were freed and got all uppity about their rights

We used to be the nation that stood for equal rights among all people - until women thought they were people too and wanted an equal rights amendment.

We used to be the nation that stood for liberty - until homosexuals wanted to have sex with each other.

Yes, we have way too many restrictions, like restrictions that require women to have vaginal probes before they can exercise a medical decision over their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    We used to be the nation which stood for independence - from a country that didn't allow us representation, that's why we have elections, which the losers apparently don't comprehend
    We havent had true, and honest voting in the United States, since atleast 2000. Every election since, has been inudated with voting fraud.
    We used to be the nation that stood for freedom - until the slaves were freed and got all uppity about their rightsWe used to call 'blacks' slaves. However, now we are all slaves, in the financial sense of the word.

We used to be the nation that stood for equal rights among all people - until women thought they were people too and wanted an equal rights amendment.

We used to be the nation that stood for liberty - until homosexuals wanted to have sex with each other.

Yes, we have way too many restrictions, like restrictions that require women to have vaginal probes before they can exercise a medical decision over their bodies.
    A woman, is a person too. And she should be able to make up her own mind regarding her body.

The problem, is that americans have become docile. The rest of the world keeps hoping, and praying, that the 'good ol american boys' will wake up, and stop the world wide act of tyranny.

I dont see that happening.

Our Public education system is set up to make people 'respect' not QUESTION authority. We are groomed, from 5 years old to NEVER question a person of authority, whether it be a teacher, or a policeman. Think about that. As a kid, if you question, your teachers, you are 'bad'.

Authority always needs questioning.

This has been played out time and again. If you question, the authority figure you are 'bad' a 'terrorist' ect...

Authority should NEVER be questioned. Because the Authority knows best.

Add to that a news conglamorate which doesnt report the news, instead, it reads off the headlines and makes opinionated reports on said news with out actually reporting what goes on. Our News is HEAVILY Pro Govt.

Then fill TV will Pro Govt tv shows... that shows how great the Govt is...

CSI
    Law and Order
    Criminal Minds
    ect

We have declared war on 'terrorists' with out an actual declaration of war, from Congress. We as a people some how feel that this is 'ok'

What America suffers, is called Stockholmes Syndrome.

An unborn baby is a person too and should be able to be born so it can use it's mind and body
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

No...its not.

b.b.

an unborn child is not a person until it is born.

An unborn baby has a heart brain and everything else. GOD gave the babe life when it was conceived . those that claim an unborn is not human do so to justify murder. The freedom you argue about is not given to the most defenseless innocent living being so the unborn's mother is not burdened caring for it. Freedom to live has to be the most important law.
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob View Post
    An unborn baby has a heart brain and everything else. GOD gave the babe life when it was conceived . those that claim an unborn is not human do so to justify murder. The freedom you argue about is not given to the most defenseless innocent living being so the unborn's mother is not burdened caring for it. Freedom to live has to be the most important law.
    What part of your body is not a living human?

Is your god opposed to abortion to save the life of the mother?

not to save her from raising a kid so she can have sex without worry. People always throw the woman life into the picture. My God is for life. everyone's life

So if god was about life, then why did god create the most self destructive life form the world has ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by granpabob View Post
    not to save her from raising a kid so she can have sex without worry. People always throw the woman life into the picture. My God is for life. everyone's life
    Is your god opposed to abortion to save the life of the mother?

It's a simple question.

He is for all life, it is a simple answer. to take a life to save a life is not mans choice only God has the right to chose life or death. Who has more to live for baby or a 24 year old I can't answer that and neither can a doctor.

I think I disagree with Grandpabob on this one. I don't see it as a sin to have an abortion if it's the only way to save the mother's life. I see it as self-defense. I don't think God could fault a woman in that position. On the other hand, I think many women might choose to sacrifice themselves in that situation.
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information