Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is this possible? - Wife's fraud not known to him

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    First, both the complaint and the plea agreement specify that she used the laptop assigned to her by her employer to process the checks. So she took her work lap top home to print some of the checks on her printer at home.

Second, please don't tell me that you stand over your spouse every time she prints something on a printer in your home. If so, then you need to see a marriage counselor.
    How does my questioning whether she used her home computer or not translate into me seeing a marriage counselor? I would think by reading your replies and argumentative personality that you may be in need of some love, or a tune up.

Im sure Mr Smith doesn't look over her shoulder, but wouldn't the topic of "I'm working this part time gig" may have come up, especially when one is in the public eye. If you or I do something, no one really gives 2 ****, but if we were running for office than that would be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    How does my questioning whether she used her home computer or not translate into me seeing a marriage counselor? I would think by reading your replies and argumentative personality that you may be in need of some love, or a tune up.

Im sure Mr Smith doesn't look over her shoulder, but wouldn't the topic of "I'm working this part time gig" may have come up, especially when one is in the public eye. If you or I do something, no one really gives 2 ****, but if we were running for office than that would be different.
    How dose "she printed checks on her printer at home" equate to "her husband must have known"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information