Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proposed garbage tote meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    No the central garage will are own toown employees they said that at the meetings. No town mechanics will be putting the lifters on the truck it was told right at the public hearings
    hey bird: what are you trying to say - central garage will be putting the lifters on the trucks, but the mechanics will not?

Central garage is the mechanics for the town sorry for the confusion

Wny how is the view up Ted and Angela a**

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Go bills 27 View Post
    I've been around long before Ted and Angela were on the scene. And with your help we are going to get 3 more on the board.

Wny thats why the republican party is such a joke because they have people like you that don't have a clue about government and how it works. Keep up the good job

Maybe when they get an actual candidate. The one now(Angela) is a joke. She doesnt have a mind of her own you are probably one of the string pullers a long with Ted

Go bills I like that one but you have to remember an party that is a joke has candidates that are jokes it just what the republican party stands for

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Some ornery Amherst residents made the same complaint when totes first came to Amherst. Less than a year after the totes came to Amherst 99% of the residents were happy they did. The other 1% were the jerks we wished would move out of town anyway.

Smaller sized totes are available for the elderly or infirm.

Here's a thought - why don't you offer to take out the totes for a neighbor who is elderly or infirm instead of complaining about the totes?

I take out my neighbors garbage and I'll be happy that I only have to take out one tote for her instead of those old non-wheeled cans she has.

I do all that including snow removal… I’m throwing out my opinion no need to be told what to do get it !
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

All I know is my mortgage just went up yesterday in the following areas ( school, town, and hazard ) adding these totes will add another mortgage increase come next year. Hey, I already have a 50 gal tote I use common sense people we don’t need the town to fork out money for totes.

The main problem is YOU the towns people who are too f…ing lazy to put your garbage out in the proper method. Use a can so what if you have only one little bag of garbage put it in the can but NO too many towns people think they are better then the town rules . Now the town is going to spend money for a system that will not work unless the town places a FINE if you fail to use the totes, and people will not use them. You will see garbage bags on garbage day laying around without the use of the totes….

Some people in Cheektowaga are just stupid people !!!
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Go bills 27 View Post
    Better then the view 5 of the other boards member have of Frank Maxs ass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information