Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
What are we going to do about the 1 polling place in each Ward thing they concocted to keep the votes slanted toward the family and friends club?!?
It worked good for them on the Truman Bond VOTE when less than 1000 folks total came out. They even had appr. 100 yes votes in affidavit's to round out the suppression of voter turnout. Very cute, club.

The First Ward Bocce Club is very isolated and the walkers will have a real hard time getting over here along the Turnpike. Especially the senior citizens.
So folks, we can assume will stay home, and the family and friends will drive their slanted/controlled voters over to plunk them.

WAKE-UP! WAKE-UP! WAKE-UP!

April 17, 2012 Board Mtg. to "Adopt Lackawanna School Budget 2012/13' by the Board.
Work Session on April 23, 2012 at 6pm Mckinley School.
*** Lackawanna School Budget COPY can be picked up on April 25, 2012.

School Board public meeting April 25, 2012 at 7pm at Martin Road.

Na Na Na Na- Na!
Good job City Council....even the school employee one questioned it at length!
Told you it was to suppress the First Ward Voters from casting their votes! City Council TABLED the sole use of the ISOLATED Beth Park Bocce Court and asked why St. Anthony's Or Yemen Hall is not included due to demographics(my word).
I guess there is a LSD Board mtg tomorrow to discuss the risen situation......

Anyone know where and what time? Is it on their WEB as the LAW states it should be?!?

Voter suppression.....did someone say Al Sharpton?!? This is really a BIGGIE folks!

Who else is running for Trustee? Maybe this is where my forte' is.......at least I will be fair, and NO shenanigan's! I started out in 1995 and had my first taste of poli-tricks......BTW.......it was the same year you-know-who ran against me and has been in control of his Fiefdom ever since! If elected again he will have 20 years in as.........one of the famous "Lackawanna-ins who led OUR LA School Systems to.......fill in the blank.