Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna School Board Shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    geta'miserablevindictive'life123 is clueless. Do you have any idea how many aides are required by law? Do you have any idea what is mandated in the budget? Do you know who's responsible for the current superintendent and teacher contract? NO YOU DON"T.
    Yeah the current super was voted in by the current board cause he was a Lackawanna I'm sorry I mean Orchard Park resident. Whatever. How about actually showing the teacher aides requirement by the state? Is there some rule that makes Lackawanna so special it needs more teacher's aides than any other comparable district or even larger districts? I think not. It's just that "Lackawanna Rule" for hiring more and more friends and family that takes precidence more than any other factor. By the way how many of the current board actually showed up for the interviews of superintendent candidates who applied from outside the district? There minds were already made up from the beginning before any interview even took place.

Post He Who Laughs Last.....Lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Andrea you keep mentioning something you know nothing about, holding or having a job, us hard working americans a sick of carrying you and the slugs like you, get a job, get off welfare pay your share of taxes then talk ,until then shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt up! How long did your last job last = 1 day at the dolllar store. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " hard working americans "??!!??
    Stop, I have to get another tissue.....you are soooo funny! And where did YOU go to school? Just the facts please.

lack1 and company......go have another "cocktail party" for yourselves!

I think it had something to do with a masters degree so get your facts straight!
    GAMBINO's daughter doesn't have a masters, she's working under the guidance of Building Principal, get your facts straight. Your thinking is wrong. Excuse, Excuse trying to justify the hiring of family/friends are you, grasping at straws are you. Another thing Lackawanna #1, and those others that post on this site, when all else fails and you have nothing of importance to share you attack Andrea, that is such a lack of complete development.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    GAMBINO's daughter doesn't have a masters, she's working under the guidance of Building Principal, get your facts straight. Your thinking is wrong. Excuse, Excuse trying to justify the hiring of family/friends are you, grasping at straws are you. Another thing Lackawanna #1, and those others that post on this site, when all else fails and you have nothing of importance to share you attack Andrea, that is such a lack of complete development.
    LOL figures.

Post Pass the buck syndrome....or can't take the heat so cry wee-wee-wee.all the way home!

Andrea you keep mentioning something you know nothing about, holding or having a job, us hard working americans a sick of carrying you and the slugs like you, get a job, get off welfare pay your share of taxes then talk ,until then shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttt up! How long did your last job last = 1 day at the dolllar store. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have a Bachelor of Science degree but I did take enough psychology to know.....there is something much bigger going on in your mind.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder involves arrogant behavior, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration-all of which must be consistently evident at work and in relationships. People who are narcissistic are frequently described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g., fame) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. Related Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic. Narcissism is a less extreme version of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness, selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a love of mirrors. Related personality traits include: Psychopathy, Machiavellianism

Wow, you called me a "slug".........where would any of you be without your school, city hall, and LMHousingAuthority Family and Friends connections.

Thats not being fired , when you take a position that serves at the pleasure of the board, example board clerk, you would expect the political appointment to end when the board changes powers to be !
    The only qualification that the current sub clerk, Mr.Friend has is that he married to a current board member. The disabled plumber took his job from some 60 year women who was not connected to any board member nor ever was connected and worked that position for 12 years. My sources said that she applied for the posted position and was hired. Another proud example of the Lackawanna Board of Educations nepotism and cronism. My sources also said that Mr. Friend is now a member of the secretary's union. I guess the board has assured Mr. Friend a life time position now. So your arguement is just more bull. Now prove me wrong. We are so tired of your lies and distortions. Maybe we can make the janitors part of the Administration too. I bet Mr. Friend is so proud that his wife got him his job at the expense of a 60 year old women. That away Lisa, you go girl.
    Last edited by getalife123; May 1st, 2012 at 08:43 PM.

The only qualification that the current sub clerk, Mr.Friend has is that he married to a current board member. The disabled plumber took his job from some 60 year women who was not connected to any board member nor ever was connected and worked that position for 12 years. My sources said that she applied for the posted position and was hired. Another proud example of the Lackawanna Board of Educations nepotism and cronism. My sources also said that Mr. Friend is now a member of the secretary's union. I guess the board has assured Mr. Friend a life time position now. So your arguement is just more bull. Now prove me wrong. We are so tired of your lies and distortions. Maybe we can make the janitors part of the Administration too. I bet Mr. Friend is so proud that his wife got him his job at the expense of a 60 year old women. That away Lisa, you go girl.
    He is in the union now, with benefits. So now a former $70 a day job now costs us a full year salary and benefits, figure about $70,000 per year...and Lisa Friend oooooowwwwwwweeeeesssss john john. Of course, this was all recommended by the Stuperintendent!

she has only so much time to get it after you are hired, hopefully she will unlike other people!

Read this nice profile on teachers aides.

http://www.ppgbuffalo.org/wp-content...cher-Aides.pdf

When you get all done reading it ask yourself for instance how many arabic speaking aides has this district hired to improve test scores and help the foreign students achieve and accomplish the American dream? The answer will be surprising because they just hire friends and family. Furthermore, you can eliminate all the teacher's aides in the budget and save the district real money immediately and in the future (not a thousand bucks in a 44million budget by eliminating polling sites were talking serious money here not pennies!) by having a core volunteer group of parents and other community activists replacing them. It can be done. Teacher assistants are a different story than aides.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Yeah the current super was voted in by the current board cause he was a Lackawanna I'm sorry I mean Orchard Park resident. Whatever. How about actually showing the teacher aides requirement by the state? Is there some rule that makes Lackawanna so special it needs more teacher's aides than any other comparable district or even larger districts? I think not. It's just that "Lackawanna Rule" for hiring more and more friends and family that takes precidence more than any other factor. By the way how many of the current board actually showed up for the interviews of superintendent candidates who applied from outside the district? There minds were already made up from the beginning before any interview even took place.
    Hey denny, what contract gave the house away, the deal bryniarski and crew gave zimmerman or the other nit wit, You werent complaining then were you.

I think it had something to do with a masters degree so get your facts straight!
    I thought this implied she had it? Now she can get it while she's hired? Sorry but YOU got to get YOUR facts straight.

Hey denny, what contract gave the house away, the deal bryniarski and crew gave zimmerman or the other nit wit, You werent complaining then were you.
    Wrong again. Let some one from the outside fix what the ones on the inside can't. Zimmerman? Wasn't that the guy that was hired after people ran Wyle off? Who cost who money there? Wouldn't have needed an interim super if you let the first one do his JOB. Now that would be saving cash but why should you care its just tax dollars right?

Mingarelli is not being connected? well she couldnt get close enough to say connected, unlike the cheerleader he was playing tennis with and late night swims at the park! Your sources are full of **** just like you.

Mingarelli is not being connected? well she couldnt get close enough to say connected, unlike the cheerleader he was playing tennis with and late night swims at the park! Your sources are full of **** just like you.
    Are you implying that the sub clerk and Mingarelli were partners? Really? Before you start those kind of rumors you had better have your facts straight. You see people get sued for less.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information