Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna School Board Shenanigans

Post He Who Laughs Last.....Lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Let's remind everyone, the school district decline started when you were superintendant, you 'resigned' under questionalble circumstances and now live 1200 hundred miles away. Vindictive, spiteful, embarressed and disgruntled might be used to describe you.

"Questionable?" Prove it!Facts please......I always wondered what she was accused of doing. Please be specific. Thank You.

And she was Superintendent of Lackawanna Schools for how long?
    Who was LA School Board President/members " 12 " years ago?

" resigned ".......orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what? Please, "let's remind everyone" of what the "circumstances" were, gohome.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Rumors are just that a rumor. So far perfectly, he's not back yet. As of the 5th we get three NEW Board Members so now how is that working out for you. What happened twelve years ago demonstrates that there is a history behind the person. I guess it shows that what we said about JM and others are NOT rumors or lies just the TRUTH. If in fact you claim that what happened 12 years ago is not important then why in hell are you bringing up Literal. The only common denominator for the past 12 years was JM. Superintendents came and went but he was always there. As for the blaming the decline of the district on Literal......now that is a blatant LIE. I guess your responses are well thought out.............NOT! Come back when you have something worth while to say, otherwise go home.

Ditto!

Let's remind everyone, the school district decline started when you were superintendant, you 'resigned' under questionalble circumstances and now live 1200 hundred miles away. Vindictive, spiteful, embarressed and disgruntled might be used to describe you.
    Sorry but you will not bait me Mr. Iafallo! I wish I had the power to make the miracle happen in one year....

The fact is (according to Business Fist) Lackawanna Schools ranked in the middle 20 years ago. After Nellie Kings's ten year + tenure she did what the Board wanted and the rest is history. That is all FACT. EVERY BOE will have to take responsibility for that decline.. not me!

I lived proudly in Lackawanna for ten years before moving to Florida. You need to get into some anger management classes.....
    Last edited by literal; July 3rd, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rumors are just that a rumor. So far perfectly, he's not back yet. As of the 5th we get three NEW Board Members so now how is that working out for you. What happened twelve years ago demonstrates that there is a history behind the person. I guess it shows that what we said about JM and others are NOT rumors or lies just the TRUTH. If in fact you claim that what happened 12 years ago is not important then why in hell are you bringing up Literal. The only common denominator for the past 12 years was JM. Superintendents came and went but he was always there. As for the blaming the decline of the district on Literal......now that is a blatant LIE. I guess your responses are well thought out.............NOT! Come back when you have something worth while to say, otherwise go home.
    Showing how little you know once again. You already have 3 new board members, moron. They took office on the 1st. Do you ever get sick of being wrong or telling lies.. You're pathetic

CORRECTION: A board member is only a board member when there is a board meeting with attendance/roll taken. When the meeting is over they walk out the door as a mere human citizen...nothing more. City Council members are 24/7 not so for the BOE.
    So they only act in that capacity when there is a BOE meeting. That' Education Law.....they may have taken office but that office only applies to what they do at a BOE meeting. ANY BUSINESS outside a meeting would violate Ed. Law.

Being sworn in as a BOE member gives them voting power AT A MEETING, nothing more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Showing how little you know once again. You already have 3 new board members, moron. They took office on the 1st. Do you ever get sick of being wrong or telling lies.. You're pathetic

Listen you idiot, being sworn in and offically beginning business is not one and the same. But a moron like you would not understand it. NOTHING has begun until they start correcting the problems that the former board created. That starts with the meeting on the fifth. Picking on nonsense is the only thing morons like you appreciate. I hope the first order of business is dumping the board clerk because she is incompentent. Where are the June Board minutes that she was paid to do? The school new year has begun and the old job has not been completed. I hope she didn't get paid last month. That is called fraud. You know collecting a wage for a job and then not completing it. As for pathetic maybe you should look in the mirror because with all the problems caused by the former board that we reported this is the best you could do? You are just one boring brainless individual. When fools like you can't stand the heat we get the usual LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE rants. I'm yawning............boring

Listen you idiot, being sworn in and offically beginning business is not one and the same. But a moron like you would not understand it. NOTHING has begun until they start correcting the problems that the former board created. That starts with the meeting on the fifth. Picking on nonsense is the only thing morons like you appreciate. I hope the first order of business is dumping the board clerk because she is incompentent. Where are the June Board minutes that she was paid to do? The school new year has begun and the old job has not been completed. I hope she didn't get paid last month. That is called fraud. You know collecting a wage for a job and then not completing it. As for pathetic maybe you should look in the mirror because with all the problems caused by the former board that we reported this is the best you could do? You are just one boring brainless individual. When fools like you can't stand the heat we get the usual LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE rants. I'm yawning............boring
    Blah,blah,blah. We've exposed your lies several times and we're sure there are dozens more. Bye bye, moron

Blah,blah,blah. We've exposed your lies several times and we're sure there are dozens more. Bye bye, moron
    Boring.......I'm yawning.........

Oh really......?!?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    "Questionable?" Prove it!Facts please......I always wondered what she was accused of doing. Please be specific. Thank You.

And she was Superintendent of Lackawanna Schools for how long?
    Who was LA School Board President/members " 12 " years ago?

" resigned ".......orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what? Please, "let's remind everyone" of what the "circumstances" were, gohome.

I asked you to explain YOUR accusations over 7 hours ago.......

Well?
    youcangohome.....Today at 1:18 PM:
    " Let's remind everyone, the school district decline started when you were superintendant, you 'resigned' under questionalble circumstances and now live 1200 hundred miles away. Vindictive, spiteful, embarressed and disgruntled might be used to describe you. "

Is what YOU posted in case you went home and forgot.......

Talking He Who Laughs Last.....Lasts!

Oh.....so does this mean that the Lackawanna SCHOOL BOARD CLERK LOST their job at 11:59 on June 30, 2012?

The re-org meeting is NOT until July 5, 2012 at 7PM..........sooooooooo,
    Please explain this one gohome! Wouldn't this be a liabilty to the district if this person were in a building they were NOT APPROVED to be in by any BOE members?!

BTW: Who swore the NEW Board members into office on JULY 1, 2012.....the previous BOE clerk?

Just asking....AND just the facts please gohome.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Oh.....so does this mean that the Lackawanna SCHOOL BOARD CLERK LOST their job at 11:59 on June 30, 2012?

Please explain this one gohome! Wouldn't this be a liabilty to the district if this person were in a building they were NOT APPROVED to be in by any BOE members?!

BTW: Who swore the NEW Board members into office on JULY 1, 2012.....the previous BOE clerk?

Just asking....AND just the facts please gohome.
    It's just not nice to keep calling for the board clerk's job. I'm happy with and supported the change in members on the board (completely different from supporting the budget which I still believe was the right choice), however, I'm sure our current board clerk will have no problem doing her job with the new members.

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;954915]Oh.....so does this mean that the Lackawanna SCHOOL BOARD CLERK LOST their job at 11:59 on June 30, 2012?

Let's try to stay focused on the FUTURE Lackawanna and NOT what has passed. Yes, the Board clerk swears in all new members and even a new Superintendent......
    That job remains until the re-org. meeting.

Great minds talk about IDEAS....small minds talk about PEOPLE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jenrose66 View Post
    It's just not nice to keep calling for the board clerk's job. I'm happy with and supported the change in members on the board (completely different from supporting the budget which I still believe was the right choice), however, I'm sure our current board clerk will have no problem doing her job with the new members.
    Lackawanna Board Clerk versus 2nd Ward Council Seat, conflict of interest, make a choice.

Lackawanna Board Clerk versus 2nd Ward Council Seat, conflict of interest, make a choice.
    Absolutely true. If Annette's goal is to be mayor, then she should be on the City Council but....she will have to add "ski" to her name given Lackawanna's past Mayor history...

Quite frankly her son, David, would be a better fit and more representative of the FUTURE....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information