Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna School Board Shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Why do you keep trying to bully me by saying hurtful and nasty things to me?
    I ask you to just post the facts, but for some reason you just hurl whatever, in an attempt to deflect the point of discussion(s). ALL of your comments together have not added up to any real logic.
    So give it up and just gohome. I ask you to debate the facts....YOU attack calling me/us liars, and then post the above. You obviously can not keep up with us, so just gohome.

BTW:Glad you understand how personal TEACHERS are to me.

1971 GRADUATE Immaculata Academy
    1976 Graduate Erie Community College-North with Distinction/ A.A.S. degree in Dietetic Technology
    1989 GRADUATE Buffalo State College-B.S. degree in Food Systems Management 3.48 G.P.A. (while working a full-time job at OLV and raising 2 kids)

Now, ........what are YOU blabbering about? Take your ball and cry wee wee wee all the way home!
    MAY 15, 2012.......Business First.........
    With all those qualifications ,why is it you have no job, do you want one? I dont think so. What is the number one cost in this state to the tax payer. WELFARE! lets start a forum on how to get people off of it. I nominate you start it. Lets start keeping it real with saving money bull**** too,If you dont pay your taxes ,how can you say your paying too much or not getting your monies worth? Are you collecting welfare , yes or no. Are your all of your taxes payed up to date?
    1. (y) (N)
    2. (Y) (N)
    Please just answer the questions with a simple y for yes or n for no, anything other than that wwill be considered a wrong answer.Lets see how you follow directions. With all the education you have you should easily be able to answer. Extra 10 points for being truthful. Please no lengthy explanations and noone else answering for you or you get a zero!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Why do you keep trying to bully me by saying hurtful and nasty things to me?
    I ask you to just post the facts, but for some reason you just hurl whatever, in an attempt to deflect the point of discussion(s). ALL of your comments together have not added up to any real logic.
    So give it up and just gohome. I ask you to debate the facts....YOU attack calling me/us liars, and then post the above. You obviously can not keep up with us, so just gohome.

BTW:Glad you understand how personal TEACHERS are to me.

1971 GRADUATE Immaculata Academy
    1976 Graduate Erie Community College-North with Distinction/ A.A.S. degree in Dietetic Technology
    1989 GRADUATE Buffalo State College-B.S. degree in Food Systems Management 3.48 G.P.A. (while working a full-time job at OLV and raising 2 kids)

Now, ........what are YOU blabbering about? Take your ball and cry wee wee wee all the way home!
    MAY 15, 2012.......Business First.........
    Why is it everytime, someone states a fact about you its bullying and hurtful and attcking you,but you can say and write whatever you feel with no regard for anyones feelings or well being Etc, even when you have no clue of what your talking about, The truth is the truth , you/we/me/them/ cant hide it or deny it. But if you stand for something you have to walk the walk not just talk the talk.

Lackawanna #1, Andrea has more intestinal fortitude than any one of us have because she posts under her own name. This opens her up to ridicule because she posts the truth which you guys can't handle it. Pretty sad.

Post " He Who Laughs Last.........Lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    With all those qualifications ,why is it you have no job, do you want one? I dont think so. What is the number one cost in this state to the tax payer. WELFARE! lets start a forum on how to get people off of it. I nominate you start it. Lets start keeping it real with saving money bull**** too,If you dont pay your taxes ,how can you say your paying too much or not getting your monies worth? Are you collecting welfare , yes or no. Are your all of your taxes payed up to date?
    1. (y) (N)
    2. (Y) (N)
    Please just answer the questions with a simple y for yes or n for no, anything other than that wwill be considered a wrong answer.Lets see how you follow directions. With all the education you have you should easily be able to answer. Extra 10 points for being truthful. Please no lengthy explanations and noone else answering for you or you get a zero!

" What is the number one cost in this state to the taxpayer. WELFARE! "

Really?
    OK.
    Then EDUCATION is number 2 or close to it!
    May 1, Buffalo News:
    " Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Michael Bloomberg, each closely allied with the Senate's Republican majority, had no immediate comment# The $10 million bullet aid would be a fraction of the state's more than $20 billion in annual school aid."

I ask you again to keep things in perspective. YOU are off the TOPIC but not the title of this thread......." Shenanigans ".
    BTW:
    Is it really any of your business about my personal life? But if YOU must know meet me face to face tomorrow morning at NOCO Turnpike's Tim Horton's...say 8:30ish. I look forward to discussing my life with you in person to satisfy your fixation/infactuation of me and my financial situation.

1. (y)
    2. (n)

" Extra 10 points for being truthful. " If one of your cronies answers for you .....YOU are a ZERO!

BTW: I have nothing to hide and I know you are using your "connections" to dig-dig-dig on me. Just like the School Board President once told me that he researched me all the way back to my first boyfriend when I was 16. If you spent more time brainstorming on how to get OUR kids graduated than harassing me we might have something good going on........why you would think I was running for School Board!
    Manana'!

Post " Somebody " has to PAY for ALL those Promises.......

[QUOTE=lackawanna #1;918612]Why is it everytime, someone states a fact about you its bullying and hurtful and attcking you,but you can say and write whatever you feel with no regard for anyones feelings or well being Etc, even when you have no clue of what your talking about, The truth is the truth , you/we/me/them/ cant hide it or deny it. But if you stand for something you have to walk the walk not just talk the talk.[/QUOTE]

" The truth is the truth, you/we/me/them/ cant hide it or deny it. "

Communities » Lackawanna
    Lackawanna Schools

Residents get explanations from officials about budget
    By Harold McNeil
    News Staff Reporter
    Published:May 4, 2012, 12:00 AM

A small number of city residents turned out Thursday to grill the Lackawanna School District’s business manager on the particulars of a proposed 2012-13 budget adopted by the School Board on April 19.

The $45.3 million spending plan is $670,000 more than the current year’s budget, an increase of 1.1 percent. The estimated tax rate increase is 19 cents per $1,000 of assessed valuation, to $10.54 per $1,000.

The proposed tax levy is $8.59 million, a 2 percent increase over the current budget and under the tax cap threshold set by the state.

Sam Masry, district business manager, provided a recap of items in the proposed budget, which includes $945,500 in staff cuts, as well as an $457,402 increase in spending for wages.

The district’s total cost for salaries would rise to $17.9 million, from nearly $17.5 million in 2011-12. Benefits costs would rise to $8.3 million, from $7.7 million.

Two residents, Joseph E. DiCenzo and Andrea Z. Haxton, asked the bulk of the questions during the 80-minute public hearing, which was attended by fewer than 10 residents.

DiCenzo challenged Masry on the necessity for the $6.7 million surplus contained in the 2012-13 spending plan, which DiCenzo insisted is excessive for a district the size of Lackawanna.

“We’re always running a surplus of around $7 million,” DiCenzo said. “If you dropped $2 million or $3 million off [the surplus], you would be in line with the City of Tonawanda, Depew and all these other smaller districts.”

Masry replied that several similar local school districts carrying smaller surpluses last year are now in dire straits.

Haxton inquired about the School Board’s plans in the event the proposed budget is not approved by voters May 15.

“Until we are faced with that, we really don’t know,” replied School Board President John W. Makeyenko.

Makeyenko, Kenneth S. Motyka and Lisa M. Friend were the only board members among the seven who attended Thursday’s public hearing.

District resident George W. Halsey questioned Masry over whether the current budget includes funding for 11 polling places instead of for only the four the board has authorized to be in operation May 15. Masry replied yes but noted that there would be savings by having only four polling places open — one in each of the city’s four wards.

Halsey later said that any savings would be minuscule and would come at the expense of voters in the 1st Ward, which has a large population of African- Americans and Arab-Americans who lack convenient access to the designated 1st Ward polling place.

“There are no sidewalks or pedestrian bridge, and a lot of people don’t have transportation to get there,” he said. “. . . They’re inconveniencing just the minority community.”

Voters in the other three wards will have access to polling places that are centrally located and without any barriers, Halsey said.

hmcneil@buffnews.com

Please. A TAX INCREASE for a less than 70% GRADUATION rate! Please!
    Voter Suppression and an INFLATED BUDGET......is the News lying too?!?
    And Ms. Friend walked out in the middle of it. And John-John says there is no Plan B if the Budget fails.......yeah right.

In life, we’re always going to have critics. We’ll always have difficult people who try to upset us and steal our peace and joy. But, you don’t have to respond to every critic. You can decide to take the high road and let God fight your battles for you.

Sometimes, no matter what you say or do, there are people who aren’t going to accept you. They just don’t want to be at peace with you. In fact, when Jesus sent out His disciples to certain homes, He told them to always speak peace over those homes. And then He said in effect, “If they don’t receive the peace that you’re offering, then it will come back to you.” That tells me that if you will do your best to be at peace with people, even if they won’t take your peace, the good news is that peace will just come back to you. You’ll not only get your peace, but you’ll get their share as well! That’s double for your trouble! When you do the right thing no matter what is happening, God sees it and rewards it. Today, stay in peace, cease from strife, and take the high road. Sow good seeds into others and watch the harvest of blessing come to your own life in return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Thats not being fired , when you take a position that serves at the pleasure of the board, example board clerk, you would expect the political appointment to end when the board changes powers to be !
    Really, that doesn't apply to Kenneth Friend anymore. You see folks he was hired at the pleasure of board and as of the Board Minutes dated March 15, 2012 that all changed. He is protected now by the union, he's special. His wife Lisa holds a seat on the Board. Lisa you sold your soul for a couple of bucks, now you can eat dirt. Do you think this would have been done for anybody else other than family/friends, definitely not. Here is another thing Lackawanna #1, in New York State every person that works in the private sector works at the pleasure of the employer. Maybe if you were able to get a real job you might understand that fact. Maybe some day Mr. Friend will get replaced by updated technology like other districts.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Maybe some day Mr. Friend will get replaced by updated technology like other districts.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! THIS TECHNOLOGY IS WHAT SHOULD BE IN THE BUDGET!!!

AND SAM MASRY KEEPS TOO MUCH MONEY IN RESERVE AGAINST STATE ADVISEMENT. BOTTOM LINE SAM IS A PLAYER FOR THE BOARD......ANOTHER ONE WHO SOLD HIS SOUL.....

The devil has certainly taken up residence in Lackawanna!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Another spin......

" Lackawanna City School District Budget Issue 3
    The annual school district meeting,
    budget vote and election will be held on
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 from Noon to 9:00 P.M.
    Please remember to vote on the 2012-2013 budget and to elect
    three (3) members to the Board of Education from noon to 9 p.m. that day. "

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

Did NOT copy very well but the above is taken directly off of their " District Newsletter; " that only " homeowners " (per Mrs. Iafallo/Board Clerk) got yesterday.

Do you read where it says " three (3) members to the ..........

Shouldn't it say, CANDIDATES?
    Is it just a coincidence that two (2) of the" MEMBERS" running for their re-election are already BOE members?

Subliminal persuasion in action.

Quote Originally Posted by getalife123 View Post
    Really, that doesn't apply to Kenneth Friend anymore. You see folks he was hired at the pleasure of board and as of the Board Minutes dated March 15, 2012 that all changed. He is protected now by the union, he's special. His wife Lisa holds a seat on the Board. Lisa you sold your soul for a couple of bucks, now you can eat dirt. Do you think this would have been done for anybody else other than family/friends, definitely not. Here is another thing Lackawanna #1, in New York State every person that works in the private sector works at the pleasure of the employer. Maybe if you were able to get a real job you might understand that fact. Maybe some day Mr. Friend will get replaced by updated technology like other districts.

I quess you do't know the "Freinds" very well. Just get outta their way, They beleive they deserve everything, and are OHhhhhhhhh so BETTER than everyone!
    Some day they will know how "UNPERFECT" they really are. And, God see's how they don't care about anyone, but themselves, & they WILL answer!

Post Family & Rich Friends Club............Cha-Ching!

$5,000-----$10,000----$15,000----$ 20,000 or so per year are a huge jump in salary, wouldn't you agree?!? Nice promotions in one years time, or so.....

Why was a certain school employee given this kind of mega jump of $$$$$ into his " acting "-position.......was he the most qualified-senior person for the job?????

And what senior person fills in when this "acting" person goes on vacation, sick, ect.? "Per contract"........cha-ching, cha-ching!
    1 month of $64,722 = $5371.............vs. appr. $4377/mo.

2012/13' Starting July 1, 2012

1 month of $65,648= $5448.............vs. appr. $4377/mo.

$1071./4 weeks which = appr. $50.00 extra/day in paycheck
    cha-chingggggggggggggg!
    Last edited by andreahaxton; May 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Source: LSD/BOE Budget 2011/12'--2012/13'

Post Business First Speaks LOUD and CLEAR about ALL WNY School Systems!

www.bizjournals.com/buffalo

June 1, 2012 ALL school district selected 100 list of HONOREE students
    June 4, 2012 ALL Teacher Pay Scales.......LA ranks 3rd from the top!
    June 5, 2012 Merit Teacher rankings
    June 6, 2012 Sports/Team rankings
    June 15, 2012 Business First School ranking issue will be on sale at Tops, Wegmans', etc.

Let's hope we moved up in the " rankings ".........

Lancaster gets highest rating for administrative efficiency

Business First by G. Scott Thomas, Projects Editor
    Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 12:00am EDT - Last Modified: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 12:01am EDTRelated:
    Education, WNY schools

G. Scott ThomasProjects Editor- Business FirstEmail
    Western New York’s leanest school operation can be found in Lancaster, according to Business First’s new rankings of administrative efficiency.

The Lancaster Central School District spends the least per pupil ($12,821) and has the largest student-administrator ratio (274.1 pupils per administrative staffer) in the eight-county region.

“You have to watch expenses,” says Edward Myszka, Lancaster’s superintendent. “And we do, even when it comes to keeping costs down for materials and supplies, or curtailing participation in out-of-state conferences.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE EFFICIENCY IN WESTERN NEW YORK

• Administrative efficiency rankings for all 98 districts.

• Slideshow of top 25 Western New York districts for administrative efficiency.

• Database of administrative efficiency ratings for Western New York districts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frontier and Williamsville rank second and third in the administrative efficiency standings. Rounding out the top five are Hamburg and North Tonawanda.

Business First's three-part rating formula is designed to determine which Western New York school districts have the tightest budgets and leanest staffs, regardless of academic performance.

The best rankings go to districts with low spending rates per pupil, high ratios of students per administrative staffer (a group that includes principals, assistant principals and district-office employees), and small percentages of their budgets committed to debt service.

The ratings cover all 98 districts in Western New York, a region that includes Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming counties.

Belfast has the lowest rating for administrative efficiency, partly because its spending rate ($43,698 per pupil) is the highest in the eight-county region. That figure was inflated because Belfast paid off a bond anticipation note for a building project, resulting in a one-year increase in listed expenditures.

Also in the bottom five in Business First's ratings (in this category) are Pine Valley, Whitesville, Forestville and Ripley.

G. Scott Thomas is Buffalo Business First's projects editor

i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BUFFALO, NY - Business First has released its list of annual ratings of educators' pay.

Their report finds salaries for teachers in the Sweet Home School District are higher than in any other WNY school district.

The results are based on an analysis of salary levels at five selected points in teachers' careers.

Rounding out the top five for teacher pay are: Williamsville, Lackawanna, North Tonawanda and Orchard Park.

A database to locate your school district can be found on the Business First website: bizjournals.com/buffalo.

Business First's database contains salaries for more than 80,000 educators in the 16 western-most counties of New York.

1. Sweet Home (Erie County)
    2. Williamsville (Erie County)
    3. Lackawanna (Erie County)
    4. North Tonawanda (Niagara County)
    5. Orchard Park (Erie County)
    6. Niagara Falls (Niagara County)
    7. Kenmore-Tonawanda (Erie County)
    8. Grand Island (Erie County)
    9. Akron (Erie County)
    10. West Seneca (Erie County)
    11. Niagara-Wheatfield (Niagara County)
    12. Clarence (Erie County)
    13. Lockport (Niagara County)
    14. Cassadaga Valley (Chautauqua County) 15. Cheektowaga-Sloan (Erie County) 16. Cheektowaga-Maryvale (Erie County) 17. Alden (Erie County) 18. Albion (Orleans County) 19. Westfield (Chautauqua County) 20. Fredonia (Chautauqua County) 21. Panama (Chautauqua County) 22. Amherst (Erie County) 23. Chautauqua Lake (Chautauqua County) 24. Ellicottville (Cattaraugus County) 25. Evans-Brant (Erie County) 26. Medina (Orleans County) 27. Eden (Erie County) 28. Yorkshire-Pioneer (Cattaraugus County) 29. Starpoint (Niagara County) 30. Lewiston-Porter (Niagara County) 31. Barker (Niagara County) 32. Depew (Erie County) 33. Olean (Cattaraugus County) 34. Wilson (Niagara County) 35. Bemus Point (Chautauqua County) 36. Frontier (Erie County) 37. Franklinville (Cattaraugus County) 38. Iroquois (Erie County) 39. Newfane (Niagara County) 40. Royalton-Hartland (Niagara County) 41. Dunkirk (Chautauqua County) 42. Jamestown (Chautauqua County) 43. Southwestern (Chautauqua County) 44. Gowanda (Cattaraugus County) 45. Holley (Orleans County) 46. Brocton (Chautauqua County) 47. Ripley (Chautauqua County) 48. Wellsville (Allegany County) 49. East Aurora (Erie County) 50. Byron-Bergen (Genesee County) 51. Pembroke (Genesee County) 52. Lyndonville (Orleans County) 53. Frewsburg (Chautauqua County) 54. Sherman (Chautauqua County) 55. Oakfield-Alabama (Genesee County) 56. Batavia (Genesee County) 57. Allegany-Limestone (Cattaraugus County) 58. Forestville (Chautauqua County) 59. Cheektowaga (Erie County) 60. Springville-Griffith Institute (Erie County) 61. Tonawanda (Erie County) 62. Cuba-Rushford (Allegany County) 63. West Valley (Cattaraugus County) 64. North Collins (Erie County) 65. Salamanca (Cattaraugus County) 66. Alexander (Genesee County) 67. Cleveland Hill (Erie County) 68. Portville (Cattaraugus County) 69. Scio (Allegany County) 70. Alfred-Almond (Allegany County) 71. Whitesville (Allegany County) 72. Holland (Erie County) 73. Friendship (Allegany County) 74. Hamburg (Erie County) 75. Cattaraugus-Little Valley (Cattaraugus County) 76. Buffalo (Erie County) 77. Clymer (Chautauqua County) 78. Randolph (Cattaraugus County) 79. Silver Creek (Chautauqua County) 80. Falconer (Chautauqua County) 81. Bolivar-Richburg (Allegany County) 82. Kendall (Orleans County) 83. Pavilion (Genesee County) 84. Andover (Allegany County) 85. Attica (Wyoming County) 86. Hinsdale (Cattaraugus County) 87. Belfast (Allegany County) 88. Perry (Wyoming County) 89. Lancaster (Erie County) 90. Fillmore (Allegany County) 91. Elba (Genesee County) 92. Pine Valley (Chautauqua County) 93. LeRoy (Genesee County) 94. Genesee Valley (Allegany County) 95. Warsaw (Wyoming County) 96. Letchworth (Wyoming County) 97. Wyoming (Wyoming County) 98. Canaseraga (Allegany County)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Hmmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    BUFFALO, NY - Business First has released its list of annual ratings of educators' pay.

Their report finds salaries for teachers in the Sweet Home School District are higher than in any other WNY school district.

The results are based on an analysis of salary levels at five selected points in teachers' careers.

Rounding out the top five for teacher pay are: Williamsville, Lackawanna, North Tonawanda and Orchard Park.

A database to locate your school district can be found on the Business First website: bizjournals.com/buffalo.

Business First's database contains salaries for more than 80,000 educators in the 16 western-most counties of New York.

1. Sweet Home (Erie County)
    2. Williamsville (Erie County)
    3. Lackawanna (Erie County)
    4. North Tonawanda (Niagara County)
    5. Orchard Park (Erie County)
    6. Niagara Falls (Niagara County)
    7. Kenmore-Tonawanda (Erie County)
    8. Grand Island (Erie County)
    9. Akron (Erie County)
    10. West Seneca (Erie County)
    11. Niagara-Wheatfield (Niagara County)
    12. Clarence (Erie County)
    13. Lockport (Niagara County)
    14. Cassadaga Valley (Chautauqua County) 15. Cheektowaga-Sloan (Erie County) 16. Cheektowaga-Maryvale (Erie County) 17. Alden (Erie County) 18. Albion (Orleans County) 19. Westfield (Chautauqua County) 20. Fredonia (Chautauqua County) 21. Panama (Chautauqua County) 22. Amherst (Erie County) 23. Chautauqua Lake (Chautauqua County) 24. Ellicottville (Cattaraugus County) 25. Evans-Brant (Erie County) 26. Medina (Orleans County) 27. Eden (Erie County) 28. Yorkshire-Pioneer (Cattaraugus County) 29. Starpoint (Niagara County) 30. Lewiston-Porter (Niagara County) 31. Barker (Niagara County) 32. Depew (Erie County) 33. Olean (Cattaraugus County) 34. Wilson (Niagara County) 35. Bemus Point (Chautauqua County) 36. Frontier (Erie County) 37. Franklinville (Cattaraugus County) 38. Iroquois (Erie County) 39. Newfane (Niagara County) 40. Royalton-Hartland (Niagara County) 41. Dunkirk (Chautauqua County) 42. Jamestown (Chautauqua County) 43. Southwestern (Chautauqua County) 44. Gowanda (Cattaraugus County) 45. Holley (Orleans County) 46. Brocton (Chautauqua County) 47. Ripley (Chautauqua County) 48. Wellsville (Allegany County) 49. East Aurora (Erie County) 50. Byron-Bergen (Genesee County) 51. Pembroke (Genesee County) 52. Lyndonville (Orleans County) 53. Frewsburg (Chautauqua County) 54. Sherman (Chautauqua County) 55. Oakfield-Alabama (Genesee County) 56. Batavia (Genesee County) 57. Allegany-Limestone (Cattaraugus County) 58. Forestville (Chautauqua County) 59. Cheektowaga (Erie County) 60. Springville-Griffith Institute (Erie County) 61. Tonawanda (Erie County) 62. Cuba-Rushford (Allegany County) 63. West Valley (Cattaraugus County) 64. North Collins (Erie County) 65. Salamanca (Cattaraugus County) 66. Alexander (Genesee County) 67. Cleveland Hill (Erie County) 68. Portville (Cattaraugus County) 69. Scio (Allegany County) 70. Alfred-Almond (Allegany County) 71. Whitesville (Allegany County) 72. Holland (Erie County) 73. Friendship (Allegany County) 74. Hamburg (Erie County) 75. Cattaraugus-Little Valley (Cattaraugus County) 76. Buffalo (Erie County) 77. Clymer (Chautauqua County) 78. Randolph (Cattaraugus County) 79. Silver Creek (Chautauqua County) 80. Falconer (Chautauqua County) 81. Bolivar-Richburg (Allegany County) 82. Kendall (Orleans County) 83. Pavilion (Genesee County) 84. Andover (Allegany County) 85. Attica (Wyoming County) 86. Hinsdale (Cattaraugus County) 87. Belfast (Allegany County) 88. Perry (Wyoming County) 89. Lancaster (Erie County) 90. Fillmore (Allegany County) 91. Elba (Genesee County) 92. Pine Valley (Chautauqua County) 93. LeRoy (Genesee County) 94. Genesee Valley (Allegany County) 95. Warsaw (Wyoming County) 96. Letchworth (Wyoming County) 97. Wyoming (Wyoming County) 98. Canaseraga (Allegany County)
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

Can't wait to see where OUR children " rank " in all of this bureaucracy!
    I will be very pleased to see OUR kids rankings move out of second from the bottom. Hoping and praying!

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information