Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collins for Congress??????

Unhappy Collins for Congress??????

Even though he said that he wouldn't run, King Chris I of Spaulding Lake has announced that he will run against Kathy Hochul. Methinks that yon regal(in his own eyes) a** is becoming a professional politician. The Erie County Jail staffing situation shows his Eminence for what he really is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And Kathy's excuse along with every other person who has made it a career to live off the non-government laborer/non-government business owner?

I hope he wins. We need more people like him in power that are wlling to cut out all of the handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by yaksplat View Post
    I hope he wins. We need more people like him in power that are wlling to cut out all of the handouts.
    ditto, besides, i think CC may have even taken some time to read the healthcare bill, which is more than can be said of higgins or hochul. if BH had read it beforehand, methinks he wold have held some talks with the local catholic institutionss in his area, which are many, including Mercy Hospital, Mt Mercy Academy. Bishop Timon HS, how many catholic elementary schools. how many churches?
    Go for it CC. Embrae your nature now, you're a politico with solid proivate sector experience, and you make things works. That's a good bingo.

I think Chris Collins would be a good congressman. I Hope he runs and wins.
    Last edited by Mr. Lackawanna; March 27th, 2012 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Text Change
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

I am so excited that Chris Collins is running for Congressman. Kathy Hochel is a BIG disappointment and she is self-destructing. Her stint in Lancaster, which I attended was laughable at best. Her persona is fake. She actually has showed the side where she is not interested in her constituents at all.

I hope Collins win, he needs to watch over Poloncarz and use his business savy to put us fiscally back on track. With the school budget and the pensions and the wasteful spending, Collins has a great eye for what we need right now in WNY. It's called "Controlled Spending."

I like a man's whose promises I can trust: "Collins said just before leaving office in December that he would not run again for political office. " Oops.

Oh, I also think she is not that smart. I heard her speak, and I was surprised ! .

I think the shock of what is going on NOGODS has motivated him. I mean, what are we to do---we are in trouble as a nation.

If you look at the CE election results last year, CC won the area's that make up the "new" districy by 3 to 2. And after hochul's "who cares about the constitution" comment, she won't have a chance.

Now let's just hope the Monroe CE can beat the wicked witch to the north.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    Wow, that would be a wonderful one two punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    If you look at the CE election results last year, CC won the area's that make up the "new" districy by 3 to 2. And after hochul's "who cares about the constitution" comment, she won't have a chance.

You put that in quotes - is that the actual quote?

After Chris Collins claimed that he was the "anti-christ" and then asked Sheldon Silver for a "lap dance", he won't have a chance.

David Bellavia is most likely going to get my vote
    I hope he beats Collins in the primary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bellavia
    David Bellavia (born November 10, 1975) is an American Iraq War veteran who was awarded the Silver Star for his actions during the Second Battle of Fallujah. Bellavia has also received the Bronze Star, three Army Commendation Medals, two Army Achievement Medals and the New York State Conspicuous Service Cross. He has also been nominated for the Medal of Honor and the Distinguished Service Cross.
    he was a staff sergeant and from my little bit of knowledge of NCO ranks you have to show leadership ability to get to sergeant and higher, and those ranks are limited to a total number at any given time so promotion to those ranks aren't automatic for simply doing your job for a set amount of time. Someone with actual military experience can correct me on that if I'm wrong
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by yaksplat View Post
    I'm with you.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    You put that in quotes - is that the actual quote?

After Chris Collins claimed that he was the "anti-christ" and then asked Sheldon Silver for a "lap dance", he won't have a chance.
    Desperate aren’t we?
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information