Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Another Fire Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    You really have no idea on how good government operates, do you?
    Yes I do. And we are still waiting for some in Boston. It may have been bad before...............But it is worse now with the two-faced lying scumbag calling the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post
    Apparently you also belong to the Low I Q club.

The fact that something can be called a “quote” on this site, when it is not a “quote” offends me. Most people that have a command of the English language feel the same way.

I DO NOT say anything that I would not have “quoted”. I will not stand for my “quotes” being manipulated.

It is kind of cute that you folks choose to do that. Once it is established that you are doing that, you won’t be able to use any of your stockpile against me. It will all be in question, because gee.... who knows what I really said and who knows where someone added their own commentary.........

and by the way......there are no sore spots. This is nothing more than entertainment. -jay
    I see you you working King Jay No-Balls. trying to get everything YOU wrote on here discredited, so your own stuff wouldn't be able to be used in the next election. Good luck with that. Word is getting out about you. True Truth will prevail. Just not the version you're feeding everybody. If you want to have it out, come on down. I have breakfast at Three Girls every Saturday morning. 52 Saturdays a year.

My take on why Jay is the way he is: Jay must have been a little round-faced,pudgy kid. Probably got the crap kicked out of him alot on the playground. When he got older(he sure hasn't grown up yet) he decided that he would carry a gun so no-one would beat the crap out of him again..........I am a member of the NRA. I own alot of guns and enjoy them. Those of us in town who are comfortable with our manhood can reasonably move around town and feel safe. WITHOUT carrying a weapon. My problem is not the fact he chooses to carry. I just think packing heat during public meetings in Boston is un-necessary. Then again I don't suffer from small-penis syndrome like we suspect King Jay does.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    My take on why Jay is the way he is: Jay must have been a little round-faced,pudgy kid. Probably got the crap kicked out of him alot on the playground. When he got older(he sure hasn't grown up yet) he decided that he would carry a gun so no-one would beat the crap out of him again..........I am a member of the NRA. I own alot of guns and enjoy them. Those of us in town who are comfortable with our manhood can reasonably move around town and feel safe. WITHOUT carrying a weapon. My problem is not the fact he chooses to carry. I just think packing heat during public meetings in Boston is un-necessary. Then again I don't suffer from small-penis syndrome like we suspect King Jay does.
    I'm not sure King Jay suffers from any kind of syndrome. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in this world that have syndromes that they cannot control. The type of behavior that King Jay spews out is surely able to be self-controlled:
    **Arrogance
    **Lying
    **Ignorance
    **Lying
    **Conceitment
    **Lying
    **Pompous
    **Lying
    **Braggart
    **Lying
    **Cockiness
    **Lying
    **Egotistical
    **Lying
    **Self-Centered
    **Lying
    **Self-Importance
    Oh and did I mention LYING??
    I better be careful because he might threaten me with his squirt gun......Maybe next time you will get permission to carry a gun in the Town Hall BEFORE you do it,huh?? Then the Board grants him permission after the fact. What a joke. Oh wait, I forgot, rules only apply to the serfs under him. Isn't it funny that King Jay wants to do everything "by the book" now. King Jay, maybe you should try doing that yourself. What an idiot......Great choice Karl.

He's inside your head. He owns you. Admit it.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

He's inside your head. He owns you. Admit it.
    That is hilarious.

If the Town of Boston was the land of FA, he would be a FA KING Jay

Quote Originally Posted by 3M.I.A.R.S. View Post
    That is hilarious.
    Funny, but true.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Many of us wish the Democrats would stay in the City of Buffalo, you have done enough damage.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I'm not sure King Jay suffers from any kind of syndrome. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in this world that have syndromes that they cannot control. The type of behavior that King Jay spews out is surely able to be self-controlled:
    **Arrogance
    **Lying
    **Ignorance
    **Lying
    **Conceitment
    **Lying
    **Pompous
    **Lying
    **Braggart
    **Lying
    **Cockiness
    **Lying
    **Egotistical
    **Lying
    **Self-Centered
    **Lying
    **Self-Importance
    Oh and did I mention LYING??
    I better be careful because he might threaten me with his squirt gun......Maybe next time you will get permission to carry a gun in the Town Hall BEFORE you do it,huh?? Then the Board grants him permission after the fact. What a joke. Oh wait, I forgot, rules only apply to the serfs under him. Isn't it funny that King Jay wants to do everything "by the book" now. King Jay, maybe you should try doing that yourself. What an idiot......Great choice Karl.
    Many of us wish the Democrats would stay in the City of Buffalo, you have done enough damage.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I see you you working King Jay No-Balls. trying to get everything YOU wrote on here discredited, so your own stuff wouldn't be able to be used in the next election. Good luck with that. Word is getting out about you. True Truth will prevail. Just not the version you're feeding everybody. If you want to have it out, come on down. I have breakfast at Three Girls every Saturday morning. 52 Saturdays a year.
    Good Morning B99. Thanks for the invite. Who would I be looking for? The place is pretty crowded on Saturday mornings. -jay

Arrogant "2 faced lying scumbags" are never sorry for anything. Because they never think they do anything wrong. Blow the trumpets!! King Jay is coming out of his castle....What an idiot....
    Your posts are an embarrassment to the good people of Boston. You are an adult? You sure are acting and talking like a rebellious disrespectful child.

Karl, Simply supporting someone or some people because they are under your Republican control is messed up. Not every Republican is a good public servant, just like not every Democrat is a good public servant. I have NEVER voted along party lines and I intend to always be that way. I have always voted for who I thought was the best candidate. There are good Republicans, good Democrats, and good Conservatives. You bash everybody who does not go along with the Republican "gestapo" in this town. I hate politics for that reason. Give people credit for the good that they do, not the lying that they do or the arrogant attitiudes that they display. Maybe someday our Town Hall will be filled with people who are in office to serve the public and not serve their own agendas. There are a few people in there now like that, and the 3 men-in-a-room are NOT in that group.
    Name one good Democrat? Go back to the City of Buffalo where you ilk's damage is readily evident. Leave Boston alone - your kind have wreaked havoc enough.

Maybe you should thank Karl when you see him.

You see, here are the facts:

1) Before the Republicans took control, the town was run into the ground by the Dem. majority. That was quite apparent when the Republicans won by land-slide victories. The voters in town are not stupid.

2) This town was in desperate need of a different kind of leadership. We needed service-leaders, people who prioritize service first. Such leaders prize humility, and espouse a sense of community.

Your friend Karl found these individuals and helped them get elected.

You see my friend, these 3 individuals are not bought and sold by any special interest groups in town. And they sure give back more to the community than what they take.

They tackle problems and solve them. Maybe you don't feel thats good government. A majority of people in town do.

You are just in the minority which is fine. Everyone has an opinion.

So you keep up the name-calling, and callous verbiage.

I apologize for getting off topic................
    Excellent post sir! I am sure they will smear what you say. Democrats are very sore losers. You took their secret nest egg away.

I will tell you this, you may slander him all you want with false, crude and vulgar words but your words here speak very well to your character - easy for all to see you are a typical sore loser Democrat.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread Information