Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fire Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    you should be spending much more of your time worrying about the town's lack of a competent,literate,english speaking head town attorney than my lack of a spouse. Slitter was right, you are a doushe nozzle, all full of yourself, and really full of s.h.i.t.
    You are far more pathetic than your cousin slitter.
    Isofear Madesoclear - Consolidate & Celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by 4boston View Post

........you should be happy you have a public servant like me looking out for your best interests.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i think i just wet myself laughing

Im starting to think over the valley, Iknow and Jay bordway are all the same person. Either that or they are shoved so far up his a.s.s they can tell you what he had for dinner yesterday. Valley, you are the one that said IKNOW was in charge here. Which means he is your leader, you are his follower. Ultimtely it doesnt matter what I say anymore, the voters will do It for me when the next election comes around. Enjoy it while you can Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by slitter View Post
    Valley, you are the one that said IKNOW was in charge here. Which means he is your leader, you are his follower. Ultimtely it doesnt matter what I say anymore
    IKnow is in charge it's his forum.

Nobody cares about your obsession with firetrucks or your fears of the unknown.

You are absolutely right though. It doesn't matter what you say, nor did it ever.

Did your mommie read you that story I shared about the nonsense people like you preach ISO Boy?

yoooo-hoooo slitter are you out there?

Another bedtime story for you;

http://blog.firechief.com/mutual_aid...stem-obsolete/

"Today, the schedule serves as a convenient crutch for local fire services to justify resources. Despite the fine print saying that the schedule is not designed as a management tool, the wink between the fire services and the insurance industry continues to enable the schedule to exert undue influence over local decision-making. When challenged about expenditures, fire chiefs speak in reverent tones about the schedule and implications for insurance rates if its time-honored dictates aren’t followed."

"No matter how much money is spent, the results don’t seem to change. "

As slitter would say, This is almost uneggable!

Even if you're leaching off mom & dad and not named on a homeowners policy, you should come clean and let them know they too can seek another carrier.

Is everything okay with Agent 99 ?
    Last edited by Over The Valley; March 26th, 2012 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slitter View Post

i think i just wet myself
    Just a bad nightmare. Nobody suggested canceling all three contracts - just one.

Try to relax a little!
    Last edited by Over The Valley; March 26th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

Here's an easier read ......

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...97-ISO-rating&

"I've come to the conclusion that these people have no idea what constitutes good fire protection."

Can you even spell "Over Protection"?

iso man, you're my hero!
    Last edited by Over The Valley; March 26th, 2012 at 06:47 PM.

you should be spending much more of your time worrying about the town's lack of a competent,literate,english speaking head town attorney than my lack of a spouse. Slitter was right, you are a doushe nozzle, all full of yourself, and really full of s.h.i.t.
    When you have nothing of substance,nothing to back up your point of view and all else fails you resort to name calling???? Wow! Looks like you guys have gotten kicked in the gonads.

Have a read;

http://www.fearof-fire.com/

Also, Gorja, 4th Girl, and Agent 99. please remember, if you have anything to report, please go directly to slitter.

Thank you all and please stay safe!
    Last edited by Over The Valley; March 27th, 2012 at 06:51 AM.

My good friend & neighbor from down the road called me this morning and asked if he could stop by.

Whenever Joe calls, I know it’s usually something important.

I already had the coffee on when he arrived. After a pleasant chat, I asked him what was on his mind.

Joe said to me, "I know you have a Ph.D. in Intellectual Rational Reasoning and Human Bravery, so, I need to ask how it is that some people’s babble is so difficult to understand."

Joe, I said, "There will always be some who think we are under protected and that we could lose the entire ridge, drive around with isoman bumper stickers, try to scare the taxpayers into spending huge sums of money on equipment, criticize and name call terrific leaders & highway department personnel all while having absolutely no comprehension of how far two miles actually is. That’s just the way some people are."

I then reminded Joe that we need to still have compassion for all of our neighbors but if we can save $280K per year, we should do so.

Joe then said, "You know Toozeenuff, I always appreciate your viewpoints. You have a great way of simplifying everything.

Hard to believe that some of you are in office. The Middle school kids have better logic than you people. But you all are sure fun to watch Thanks for making my day!

Quote Originally Posted by Justbecuz View Post
    Hard to believe that some of you are in office. The Middle school kids have better logic than you people. But you all are sure fun to watch Thanks for making my day!
    That’s a great point and you are right. I too, find it hard to believe that we are so blessed with the leadership that we have.

It’s not just the middle school students that see through this though.

Joe (from down the road) called again and told me that his granddaughter is in second grade and that her class is using our issue as an example.

Joe said, ”The whole second grade class thought the theory and level of overprotectionism & isofear as well as the abuse of the Partners Power Points Plus Program was very shameful and that it should stop immediately.”

............ What should we do if they both want the V10 ?

Let them play eenie meeny miney moe or just purchase another one and make peace ?
    Last edited by Over The Valley; March 28th, 2012 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Valley View Post

I then reminded Joe that we need to still have compassion for all of our neighbors but if we can save $280K per year, we should do so.
    Sounds like Gunboy and Genzhole have that fuzzy town hall math going on again. Assuming they dont have everyone in Patchin quit, if all those firemen join either of the other 2 companys that are left, the total number of members in town would be the same. That means the workmans comp, physicals, and service award program costs are the same. They would have to increase the compensation to the remaining companys, say 40 grand apiece to reflect the increased responsibility, coverage area, and costs. The contract amount is 155k give or take, this means the net savings is closer to 75k. Still big money but far from 280k that you keep throwing around like a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Valley View Post

............ What should we do if they both want the V10 ?

Let them play eenie meeny miney moe or just purchase another one and make peace ?
    My friends at boston assure me that they don't want it. a suburban type vehicle doesnt fit the plan.

Sounds like Gunboy and Genzhole have that fuzzy town hall math going on again. Assuming they dont have everyone in Patchin quit, if all those firemen join either of the other 2 companys that are left, the total number of members in town would be the same. That means the workmans comp, physicals, and service award program costs are the same. They would have to increase the compensation to the remaining companys, say 40 grand apiece to reflect the increased responsibility, coverage area, and costs. The contract amount is 155k give or take, this means the net savings is closer to 75k. Still big money but far from 280k that you keep throwing around like a jackass.
    Wow, that’s some real cowboy accounting you’re using. What software are you using?

I would think a guy like you would fire anybody who would deliver such rhetoric…

…. Don’t forget to factor in the overall reduction because of the 10-20% fewer call numbers and the funny counting.

Have you checked on slitter lately ?

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information