Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Another Fire Hall?

Yea she came out with 20 feet of property nowhere near where they want to build and her bank account a little lighter. So dont you think if she had a legitimate complaint she would have fought for the free access she believed she had? I dont know about you but if I had access to something that I believed was rightly mine, I wouldnt pay thousands of dollars for it.

As for owning the land being better......so now she has to maintain and pay taxes on it. Yea that sounds better than free, no maintenance access...........

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post
    I really do thank you for the title. It's about time. Please point out for me where you think I was "WRONG" and where on earth you believe I was "truly sorry" for it.

No costs for the "New Boston Fire Hall" were increased by the Town Board, and I do not believe they have asked for any contribution or damages.

Please mind your own business, or at least get your facts reasonably straight. That has always been one of your problems. Even the people that call you "friend" know that. -jay
    As for how you were wrong, a guess your grasp of the english language isn't as good as you claim, because I spelled it out pretty clearly. You three stooges by rights should have approved their building permit last june(2011) It is not surprising that you chose the underhanded,vindictive,un-informed path you did, based on the quality of the town's legal department. I will admit to being wrong about King Jay No-Balls being sorry about anything. Arrogant scumbags rarely are. As for the accuracy of my facts, I checked them again over the weekend, and I stand by them. The three stooges in the town hall, along with their incometent town attorney are still DEAD WRONG in their handling of the Boston Fire Co. permits. As for minding my own business, you Jay are an elected official, so your business is all of our business. Good day.

TO: Prince of Patchin Jimmy Pluta AKA Boston99,

Stop your whining and crying about the other Fire Company's business. I checked the facts with some old timers at Boston Fire Hall. It seems your not very liked down there either. but thats not a surprise, The facts are the town made the correct decision not to issue a building permit with a legal conflict going on. It protected the town, the fire company and the private citizen. The Fire Company aknowledged the citizens right to access there property. The citizen made sound decision to purchase the land instead of anther easement so this would not happen again. Now go home and rest that heart What would the Patchin Fire Company do without there Prince of Patchin Jimmy Pluta?? LOL

No, not Jimmy. Keep guessing Genzhole.

Quote Originally Posted by Iknow View Post
    TO: Prince of Patchin Jimmy Pluta AKA Boston99,

Stop your whining and crying about the other Fire Company's business. I checked the facts with some old timers at Boston Fire Hall. It seems your not very liked down there either. but thats not a surprise, The facts are the town made the correct decision not to issue a building permit with a legal conflict going on. It protected the town, the fire company and the private citizen. The Fire Company aknowledged the citizens right to access there property. The citizen made sound decision to purchase the land instead of anther easement so this would not happen again. Now go home and rest that heart What would the Patchin Fire Company do without there Prince of Patchin Jimmy Pluta?? LOL
    The Boston Fire Co. didn't need protecting from that "private" citizen's fraudulent claim. The only protection the fire co. needs is from the three a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. and their studdering monkey in the town hall. They could have been in their new place and using it last fall had it not been for the town attorney "fabricating" a dispute. I guess it pays to hire a lawyer with closer ties to the town than the other guy. We'll never know though. The arrogant scumbags are never wrong.

To my beloved 3 men in a room:
    Quote of the day: "Somebody is out there somewhere thinking of you and the impact that you had in their life. It's not me, I think you're an idiot..." LOL

Sorry "Over The Valley", that was for you too. I didn't mean to slight you....

Nope not Mr. Genzel but keep guessing.....

I am a senior in town and have a concerns for my taxes and for the town citizens being treated well.

I believe the "three businessmen" along with the town attorney have done a great job and will pass the word every chance I get...

In order to protect the innocent and to keep the Prince and his noble Knights guessing I will give you a clue:

Think back to all the Patchin Firemen that have quit over the years to go to another company or perhaps quit voluteering all together because of you Prince Jimmy. What maybe two dozen or so over the years while you were climbing to the top of the ladder truck to be Prince.... Many years have gone by and we all grow older. Spend some time thinking about all those men and women you chased away and you will have a list to guess from....

Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    The Boston Fire Co. didn't need protecting from that "private" citizen's fraudulent claim. The only protection the fire co. needs is from the three a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. and their studdering monkey in the town hall. They could have been in their new place and using it last fall had it not been for the town attorney "fabricating" a dispute. I guess it pays to hire a lawyer with closer ties to the town than the other guy. We'll never know though. The arrogant scumbags are never wrong.
    You really have no idea on how good government operates, do you?
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    You really have no idea on how good government operates, do you?
    Absolutely, I no exactly what good government is. I have seen it many other towns. Concord is a good example right next door. I am still looking for it here in this town... Arrogance, lying, smugness, personal agendas, and shunning some people simply because they beat the 3 men-in-a-rooms' friends DOES NOT constitute "good goverment" Karl. Personally I think they are disgusting and I am going to bust my A.S.S. to see to it that they are voted out in November 2013.

Karl, Simply supporting someone or some people because they are under your Republican control is messed up. Not every Republican is a good public servant, just like not every Democrat is a good public servant. I have NEVER voted along party lines and I intend to always be that way. I have always voted for who I thought was the best candidate. There are good Republicans, good Democrats, and good Conservatives. You bash everybody who does not go along with the Republican "gestapo" in this town. I hate politics for that reason. Give people credit for the good that they do, not the lying that they do or the arrogant attitiudes that they display. Maybe someday our Town Hall will be filled with people who are in office to serve the public and not serve their own agendas. There are a few people in there now like that, and the 3 men-in-a-room are NOT in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by 3M.I.A.R.S. View Post
    Absolutely, I no exactly what good government is.
    I agree, you no exactly what good government is.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by 3M.I.A.R.S. View Post
    Karl, Simply supporting someone or some people because they are under your Republican control is messed up. Not every Republican is a good public servant, just like not every Democrat is a good public servant. I have NEVER voted along party lines and I intend to always be that way. I have always voted for who I thought was the best candidate. There are good Republicans, good Democrats, and good Conservatives. You bash everybody who does not go along with the Republican "gestapo" in this town. I hate politics for that reason. Give people credit for the good that they do, not the lying that they do or the arrogant attitiudes that they display. Maybe someday our Town Hall will be filled with people who are in office to serve the public and not serve their own agendas. There are a few people in there now like that, and the 3 men-in-a-room are NOT in that group.
    Maybe you should thank Karl when you see him.

You see, here are the facts:

1) Before the Republicans took control, the town was run into the ground by the Dem. majority. That was quite apparent when the Republicans won by land-slide victories. The voters in town are not stupid.

2) This town was in desperate need of a different kind of leadership. We needed service-leaders, people who prioritize service first. Such leaders prize humility, and espouse a sense of community.

Your friend Karl found these individuals and helped them get elected.

You see my friend, these 3 individuals are not bought and sold by any special interest groups in town. And they sure give back more to the community than what they take.

They tackle problems and solve them. Maybe you don't feel thats good government. A majority of people in town do.

You are just in the minority which is fine. Everyone has an opinion.

So you keep up the name-calling, and callous verbiage.

I apologize for getting off topic................

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77 View Post
    Maybe you should thank Karl when you see him.
    Your friend Karl found these individuals and helped them get elected.

so it is Karl's fault that we have the town hall run by a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. ? Nice job of selling these guys as normal human beings. A whole bunch of us ,me included, voted for these guys without knowing anything about them. that won't happen again. Jay, you have NO chance of getting back in. Someday, when history is written, you will know that I wrote truth about these stooges.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread Information