Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Fire Hall?

The brotherhood should be ecstatic and stop complaining.

You should be selecting colors, fabric, curtains, researching the newest brush bashers and looking for the tallest doors available.

How long it took doesn’t matter. The important thing is the $800K and as of today, that river is still flowing.

So when you see a serf around town, give him or her a big hug and express some thanks.
    Isofear Madesoclear - Consolidate & Celebrate!

Slitter, I meant to mention that there has been a sign seeking new members at the 219 for some time now.

If you’re thinking of re-upping, it might be a good time especially now that the door issue has been settled.

If I could I would, trust me. Medical reasons which are none of your concern are the reason I dont. Whats your reason for not joinng, You know if you did your opinion would actually count.

I’m sorry to hear. I hope the rehab goes well for you and that you can return soon.

For me, I have High T.

If you had it, you would realize more of what overprotection means and would agree that toozeenuff - Even to protect those like yourself.

Have they called out the actual door height yet?

This topic has gotten side tracked

Positive Side is the firemen are happy to be able to build a new hall and the neighbor still has access.

All parties involved did a great job.

Town board and attorney for keeping there noses out of a legal issue and the firemen for negotiating with the neighbor to move the access.

Post Stating a fact

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post
    Justbecuz
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It should be,
    Originally Posted by 4Boston
    I am a sworn, armed official in this Town -jay

This is a quote that has been able to be manipulated. While it does not surprise anyone that this poster would do something like that, It does surprise me that the system allows it.

To all who value this blog, please contact the administrator about the ability to post fake, manipulated "Quotes". Thank you.
    Stating a fact: see below... Wow must have touch a sore spot, huh? Manipulated? Like Town Government?

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article371557.ece

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Valley View Post
    Spending $800K is disgusting to me and should be to you.
    yeah, it is. South Hamburg, I mean North Boston blew by that figure building that castle .

up early Jimmy Pluta?

I hope your fellow firemen are reading this down at North Boston.

I will be sure to print it and pass it around to the seniors that belong to North Boston.

Talk about disrespect...

PS hows the heart doing? dont get to mad and blow a valve, what would Patchin do without you around. Prince Jimmy live on!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Iknow View Post
    This topic has gotten side tracked

Positive Side is the firemen are happy to be able to build a new hall and the neighbor still has access.

All parties involved did a great job.

Town board and attorney for keeping there noses out of a legal issue and the firemen for negotiating with the neighbor to move the access.
    nobody here gets it. the town board and studdering monkey DID stick their noses into a private landowner issue. To not stick their noses in would have been to issue the building permit in June 2011. 2011! It would have been the neighbor's responsibility to get a stop consruction order from a judge. NO JUDGE THIS SIDE OF THE MISSISSIPPI would have given her one based on her fraudulant claim and doctored documents. She never had a legit claim. ever. Her lawyer was the town attorney the last time the Republicans were in power and is friends with the studdering monkey. King Jay and his merry men were DEAD A.S.S. WRONG to jerk the fire company around for nothing for almost a year. Period. If King Jay is truly sorry for being WRONG, the three clowns in the castle should offer to pay the increased project costs attributed to the delay DIRECTLY CAUSED BY THE TOWN BOARD. I am not a member, but I have more friends in the fire co. than the town hall, you clowns make me sick.

Oh Boy Prince Jimmy is mad.

Nows hes a lawyer, inspected all the documents and made his legal decision.

Funny how the neighbor got 20 feet to access her property. Sounds like a legit complaint to me.

The fire company even negotiated to move the easement you fool.

Your just on here bashing the "three business men" because they cleaned out the town hall and got the real Clowns out. You, Hawkins, Eagan and Shank.

Now go back to bed and rest that heart, might blow up any minute...

by the way did you pass your physical this year? or are you going to doctor up the documents like the point system audit? LOL

The 20 feet was SOLD to her, not given, there was no easement moved, she BOUGHT 20 feet of their property on the western border. If she really thought she had a shot she would not have paid for something she thought she already had....DUH. The fire company made the offer to her so this project could get going and not held in limboooooo.

You also mentioned how the 20 feet was to "access' her property, uh doesnt she already have access? The land connects to what she already owns, all she has to do is walk behind her house.........

Dont know where you heard they " negotiated to move the easement" , better check your facts, "you fool" !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justbecuz View Post
    Stating a fact: see below... Wow must have touch a sore spot, huh? Manipulated? Like Town Government?

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article371557.ece
    Apparently you also belong to the Low I Q club.

The fact that something can be called a “quote” on this site, when it is not a “quote” offends me. Most people that have a command of the English language feel the same way.

I DO NOT say anything that I would not have “quoted”. I will not stand for my “quotes” being manipulated.

It is kind of cute that you folks choose to do that. Once it is established that you are doing that, you won’t be able to use any of your stockpile against me. It will all be in question, because gee.... who knows what I really said and who knows where someone added their own commentary.........

and by the way......there are no sore spots. This is nothing more than entertainment. -jay

Quote Originally Posted by Boston99 View Post
    nobody here gets it. the town board and studdering monkey DID stick their noses into a private landowner issue. To not stick their noses in would have been to issue the building permit in June 2011. 2011! It would have been the neighbor's responsibility to get a stop consruction order from a judge. NO JUDGE THIS SIDE OF THE MISSISSIPPI would have given her one based on her fraudulant claim and doctored documents. She never had a legit claim. ever. Her lawyer was the town attorney the last time the Republicans were in power and is friends with the studdering monkey. King Jay and his merry men were DEAD A.S.S. WRONG to jerk the fire company around for nothing for almost a year. Period. If King Jay is truly sorry for being WRONG, the three clowns in the castle should offer to pay the increased project costs attributed to the delay DIRECTLY CAUSED BY THE TOWN BOARD. I am not a member, but I have more friends in the fire co. than the town hall, you clowns make me sick.
    I really do thank you for the title. It's about time. Please point out for me where you think I was "WRONG" and where on earth you believe I was "truly sorry" for it.

No costs for the "New Boston Fire Hall" were increased by the Town Board, and I do not believe they have asked for any contribution or damages.

Please mind your own business, or at least get your facts reasonably straight. That has always been one of your problems. Even the people that call you "friend" know that. -jay

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boston View Post
    I really do thank you for the title. It's about time. Please point out for me where you think I was "WRONG" and where on earth you believe I was "truly sorry" for it.

No costs for the "New Boston Fire Hall" were increased by the Town Board, and I do not believe they have asked for any contribution or damages.

Please mind your own business, or at least get your facts reasonably straight. That has always been one of your problems. Even the people that call you "friend" know that. -jay
    Arrogant "2 faced lying scumbags" are never sorry for anything. Because they never think they do anything wrong. Blow the trumpets!! King Jay is coming out of his castle....What an idiot....

Slitter,

So it was an easement first now the neighbor owns the land. Still sounds like a legit complaint to me. You can dice it up anyway you want but owning land is better than having an easement. So the neighbor came out with more than she started with. and for that I say the fire company acknowledged the right to access the land. again Great Job by all parties!!

Smoke & 3MIARS you have been hanging around Jimmy Pluta to much you sound just like him are you one of his Knights? Prince Jimmy Live on!! LOL

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information