Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
Mike wrote : "Where did I ever deny knowing or being involved with Joe Cippola?
Is that not saying you've been associated with him ?
Yes

Is there something wrong with him collecting a tax funded paycheck?
Is that not a admission/acknowledgement that a wealthy local developer - was also a tax funded employee ? Also you didn't mention he held multiple titles and positions !
No, I asked what would be wrong with him doing so!

Is there something wrong with him contributing to committees, campaigns or participating in endorsement deals?
So, your saying a wealthy developer also contributed to the campaigns, committees and arranged endorsements for some of the vary same people who were responsible for hiring him - the same people who helped arrange rezones for him ! And you see nothing wrong with that -?
No, I asked you what was wrong with that!

Is there something wrong with him running/organizing/funding minor parties?
You admitted what many know - now you try and back track and deny you wrote it ! And again you see no conflict of interests and could your defense of these actions have any thing to do with him getting you endorsed or helping out your campaign and party ?
No I asked what was wrong with that!

You seem to have some sort of a twisted sense of what is right and wrong! Is everything a conspiracy to you?
I could say you have a twisted sense of right and wrong - if it helps you - if it helps him - you believe its OK !

You can say anything you want. It doesn't make it true!

I don't believe collusion and Political manipulation is just a game - its manipulation for personal gain ! But I am sure you believe its all just part of the game !
I see that you do not have any evidence of corruption in the Village of Depew. But I already knew that.

So what part of what you wrote(in blue) did I misunderstand ?
I would have to say, most of it and it is quite obvious.