Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Village of depew is in violation of their own codes . All to protect big business.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    So what ... look we're losing our country which is a bigger issue than Depew issues.
    2013 elections we need to start purging from the bottom up. By chance are there people who belong to the www.ecdems.com running things in depew?

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    I been a democrate all my life. I just cant figure out why state officals blew my off and my issues .
    Because they are democrats. You should know better. Quit that party today. They are not your dad's democratic party. The current Democratic party is pure evil and that by DESIGN and PLAN.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

it would be nice if the residents would bocott the kfc resturant on dick road depew. Hit the millionare business until they fix their problem.

Sorry "Nam",
    I don't think anybody that reads these post would actually eat there.....More of a Buffalo crowd.

Elections are coming up for Depew, Why not run on your own line? Then you can change the rules that KFC plays by.

It smells so gross when I Walk by that kfc, It does not smell like chicken.

Sunny,
    You and Nam should run for office. You might run into some problems with Mr. Biz(Hoffman) when you try to buttheads with KFC. He just might offer KFC a LIDA and they might take it. No more tax money for Depew and no more smell for Nam....Problem solved. Of course now you have an empty building.

The village only protects big business codes and laws mean nothing to them. Its called freedom its not just for the rich. its for all of us that are americans. The people my community along the NYSEG rite away where given letters in the fall of 2012 that had leases over 40 years and longer.TELLING THEM TO REMOVE EVERYTHING OFF NYSEG PROPERTY , SHEDS, FENCES, EXCT. IMMEDIATELY. KFC DID NOT GET THAT LETTER THEY NEVER MOVED THEIR STUFF OFF THE LAND NYSEG OWNS . THEIR GARBAGE CONTAINERS ARE STILL THEIR, THEIR PARKINGLOT IS LEAST TO THEM TOO BY NYSEG CARS ARE STILL PARKING ON THE LAND. WHY DOES THE BUSINES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT THE RESIDENTS HAVE TO DO, BECAUSE KFC HAS BIG MONEY. WE ALL SHOULD BE TREATED EQUAL. NOT JUST TO PROTECT THEM AGAINST THE LAWS AND CODES. PROTECT THE RESIDENTS AS WELL.

Nam,
    Why don't you tell us all how the lease is worded. That would answer your question.

The problem with everyone having their property on NYSEG property was that NYSEG did not have unobstructed access to their property. To bad so sad if you don't know where your property lines are, follow the rules and then you won't have a problem.RUN FOR OFFICE!

Quote Originally Posted by depewpaul View Post
    Nam,
    Why don't you tell us all how the lease is worded. That would answer your question.

The problem with everyone having their property on NYSEG property was that NYSEG did not have unobstructed access to their property. To bad so sad if you don't know where your property lines are, follow the rules and then you won't have a problem.RUN FOR OFFICE!
    I have nothing on their land and never did . kfc should follow the rules . I think the vilage should be disolved . Nothing ever gets resolved in this village .

I have nothing on their land and never did . kfc should follow the rules . I think the vilage should be disolved . Nothing ever gets resolved in this village .
    That last part about the Village being dissolved is the first thing I agree with. Let Mike Nolder chime in on this one...They all have an agenda, some know what it is others just sit on the board with their thumb up their a$& and vote for what they are told to vote for, or they waste their time on how to spell a streets name.

Hey Muse are you going to try and B#T&H slap me on this one, I see you like to hover in the wings and do drive by slappings when you your husband gets called into the picture....HAHAHAHA!!!!

[QUOTE=depewpaul;1065419]That last part about the Village being dissolved is the first thing I agree with. Let Mike Nolder chime in on this one...They all have an agenda, some know what it is others just sit on the board with their thumb up their a$& and vote for what they are told to vote for, or they waste their time on how to spell a streets name.

Hey Muse are you going to try and B#T&H slap me on this one, I see you like to hover in the wings and do drive by slappings when you your husband gets called into the picture....HAHAHAHA!!!![/ the village is a useless part of cheektowaga , three taxes . get rid of village of depew get one less tax burden. The trustees are useless too . That why nothing ever gets done. they pick and chose what codes they want to follow. they screw the residents of the village. this is no time for a social club. wake up people.

The village only protects big business codes and laws mean nothing to them. Its called freedom its not just for the rich. its for all of us that are americans. The people my community along the NYSEG rite away where given letters in the fall of 2012 that had leases over 40 years and longer.TELLING THEM TO REMOVE EVERYTHING OFF NYSEG PROPERTY , SHEDS, FENCES, EXCT. IMMEDIATELY. KFC DID NOT GET THAT LETTER THEY NEVER MOVED THEIR STUFF OFF THE LAND NYSEG OWNS . THEIR GARBAGE CONTAINERS ARE STILL THEIR, THEIR PARKINGLOT IS LEAST TO THEM TOO BY NYSEG CARS ARE STILL PARKING ON THE LAND. WHY DOES THE BUSINES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT THE RESIDENTS HAVE TO DO, BECAUSE KFC HAS BIG MONEY. WE ALL SHOULD BE TREATED EQUAL. NOT JUST TO PROTECT THEM AGAINST THE LAWS AND CODES. PROTECT THE RESIDENTS AS WELL.
    I agree a few years back nyseg trided to get everyone to sign a lease. we asked why what good is it what can we put on it.they said no medal fencing, buildings, how does kfc get away with letting cars and trucks park on it. under 30 thousand volts their.

kfc greasy chicken had 40 grams of tranfat in one piece, wiith more people becomming more healthy why eat their, just the smell from the venting system is sickening ang gross makes you nnot want to eat thier

Its time for the residents to come take a smell and see how bad it is . When their is not a east wind because the smell will go across dick road. You can go on Kfc.com nutrition facts and see how bad their food is for your health the sodium alone will effect your health.

whens someone gonna help us .

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information