Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Village of depew is in violation of their own codes . All to protect big business.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Truly are there are codes being violated? If they are 100% to code your sort of stuck. Technically they are following the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Truly are there are codes being violated? If they are 100% to code your sort of stuck. Technically they are following the rules.
    They are not up on code because there is a exisiting violation. Their were ordered to comply. Under the Vilage of Depew Municipal code THey are in violation of odor from fryers and that cookthe chicken . This needs to be corrected , In violation of the Vilage of Depew Municipal code Chapter55 article2 section 55-5 . They were ordered to comply with the law and remedy the condition above mentioned forwith on or before june 8 ,2010. The business never compleyed . The business plead no contest and village never enforced the problem and make them follow the code of the village. $250 .00 fine once doent not solve the issue .

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What recourse does the non-government labor/non-government business owner have when a town board/village board etc fail to do their job? OTHER THAN saying vote them out of office.

When I was dealing with codes in Lancaster, they told me that they just keep fining until the problem gets resolved. Believe it when you see it.....

Quote Originally Posted by SafeWNY View Post
    When I was dealing with codes in Lancaster, they told me that they just keep fining until the problem gets resolved. Believe it when you see it.....
    They are suppost to fine $250.00 a day till they resolved the problem that is what I was told by several attorneys . why did they fine them once and let them get away with that?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    They are suppost to fine $250.00 a day till they resolved the problem that is what I was told by several attorneys . why did they fine them once and let them get away with that?
    I was told that too

Yes - they are "supposed" to fine every day. But in reality, they just don't have the capability to keep up with everything. Trust me - I'm in the same boat with a different type of issue. It's frustrating as hell, and no one wants to help. Keep calling....

The business next to is rich enough. maybe they paid someone to leave them alone. I am not ever gonna give up I want this issue resolve. I know what its like to be Frustrated.

If any one lives in the barnabas drive community and want to help us residents with this issue. They can voice a complaint to email Homer Hunt hhunt@tefood.com about his lovely Kfc location and the smell from yummy chicken cooking. He should take responsibilty too as well as the village. As The DEC who stated their is a problem because of the stacks on the building with the ventilation. He can be reached too 716 851-7130 al zelinski air division. to voice complaint.

I just need someone to help me WITH THIS MATTER.

How frustrating to be by a business that affects quality of life issues. Our governing body should impose the quality of life laws without compromising. I am sure there must be rodents creeping around as well to sweeten the pot.

A suggestion, call Channel 2 News, then get a group of residents together and picket. This way you get on TV and they hear your plea.

I tryed to get the news to help and the paper. channel 2 would not get back to me. I have signatures from neighbors in a petition.

Maybe you and your neighbors should to get together with the cat urine neighbors and ALL go to a town board meeting on the same night with your complaints. It seems that both situations involve the LACK of code enforcement by the CE officer. Putting on a united front may be deemed a force to reckon with.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Maybe you and your neighbors should to get together with the cat urine neighbors and ALL go to a town board meeting on the same night with your complaints. It seems that both situations involve the LACK of code enforcement by the CE officer. Putting on a united front may be deemed a force to reckon with.
    that is a town problem and ours in a village not related i cant complain to my town because the problem is in the village . lack of code enforce for sure.

wish it was that easy

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information