Thread: Attention Registered Nurses

Attention Registered Nurses

Are you a Registered Nurse or know one that is looking for a part time position? No weekends or holidays?
    Do you want a low key job like that of a doctors office or school nurse but have a pay rate that can be double that of a doctors' office or school nurse?
    Are you looking for a part time job that is not as intense as working on the floors but still has an impact on hands on care?
    Are you looking for a job that can have a positive impact on the future of nursing?

Have I got the job for you!

Send me a PM for further details
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

bumping
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    bumping
    I'd just consider it a friendly reminder
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

The positions we offer are for instructors to teach in the LPN or CNA for Erie 2 BOCES. These are part time positions, Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays. We generally follow the school schedule, except our LPN program runs during the summer. These positions are generally lower in stress and pressure than floor nursing while still maintaining a certain amount of hands on care with the patients. LPN 1 & 2 students pass medications but do not handle narcotics or IVs. Most of the positions themselves are in the clinical setting in either a hospital or long term care facility in the City of Buffalo area. However, some positions are in the classroom setting. This is an excellent opportunity for a RN to reenter the workforce or ease into retirement from it
    For further information please PM me.

Thread Information