Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Americorps off the hook?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    For a teacher, you sure do use the word STUPID a great deal. You talk like a kid playing around kind of like your picture, instead of the educator you supposedly are.

I certainly can judge something using any criteria I wish. Again, you use a no no word for an educator...idiot.

Go ahead and have fun. As far as knowing what I am talking about, I question you and your rendition of events five years ago and your following statement:

Here you condemn an organization because you did not get paid, but what did you do, or not do five years ago? There should have been some paper agreement, and some time sheets, or fellow workers to verify. The story is so strange as not to be believable. You are claiming credibility in making such a statement, and I am challenging it. You look like a jerk in your picture and write like a jerk in your writing.
    Oh, as a teacher it is my job to identify the "idiots" in the world. It is also my job to identify when someone says "stupid" things.
    You are both an idiot, and say stupid things. That is my PROFESSIONAL opinion

Damn right I condemn them. Apparently I'm not the only one, from what I can see. Have you been blind and deaf the last several year? This isn't the first time Americorps has caused problems. The WS office has been a CONSTANT problem throughout its history. Go do your research.
    By the way, there were time sheets. They were signed. Americorps screwed them up. I did nothing but what I was supposed to do.
    If that miniature brain of yours actually learned how to comprehend what you were reading, you'd have READ and UNDERSTOOD the several times that I said that I was not the only one in my group that didn't receive their money.

EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF US WAS DENIED THE MONEY. EVERY ONE! OVER 20 PEOPLE!

Is that clear enough for you? You can try to defend and justify stupidity however you want, but in the end, those that justify stupidity are just as stupid themselves.
    My picture? Lol. I look like a jerk? Please...you're pathetic. How old are you, really?
    You say you can judge people however you want? That's fine. You're right. Keep judging, because you're showing the world EXACTLY how infantile you really are. Hypocrite.
    Get a life...and get a clue!
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

<----- Hey.....Look at that jerk in the picture!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    Oh, as a teacher it is my job to identify the "idiots" in the world. It is also my job to identify when someone says "stupid" things.
    You are both an idiot, and say stupid things. That is my PROFESSIONAL opinion
    You appear to be unqualified for your job. Children should not be judged by children.

You say you can judge people however you want? That's fine. You're right. Keep judging, because you're showing the world EXACTLY how infantile you really are. Hypocrite.
    Get a life...and get a clue!
    How is it infantile to make comment on a story of woe. The story just doesn't sound logical given a letter to congressman, and other options pointed out. To think that 20 people were in your situation, and this is the first anyone mentioned it on this forum....well. Something doesn't sound right.
    Call me infintile/childish, but how about getting a couple of the 20 to confirm your story.
    And hypocrite, I don't see how that applies.

You appear to be unqualified for your job. Children should not be judged by children.

How is it infantile to make comment on a story of woe. The story just doesn't sound logical given a letter to congressman, and other options pointed out. To think that 20 people were in your situation, and this is the first anyone mentioned it on this forum....well. Something doesn't sound right.
    Call me infintile/childish, but how about getting a couple of the 20 to confirm your story.
    And hypocrite, I don't see how that applies.

Shut up, prick. You don't know a damned thing about anything. You can say I'm wrong all you want, but you weren't there. You don't know anything. It's laughable that you can sit there and tell me how a situation occurred that you know nothing about.

You know nothing about Americorps, me, my personality, my career, or anything else.

So---just stfu.

Shut up, prick. You don't know a damned thing about anything. You can say I'm wrong all you want, but you weren't there. You don't know anything. It's laughable that you can sit there and tell me how a situation occurred that you know nothing about.

You know nothing about Americorps, me, my personality, my career, or anything else.

So---just stfu.
    How about getting a few friends among the 20 to affirm your story. I think that would be the least you could do given the unbelievable story of yours.

Educators do not use the words prick, idiot, stupid. You make my case, you jerk.
    Last edited by Niagara; November 16th, 2008 at 08:38 PM.

You know nothing about Americorps, me, my personality, my career, or anything else. IF you knew anything about Americorps, you'd know that I couldn't furnish you the "names" of the other 20. Number 1: it's none of your business. Number 2: I don't have their contact information.

So---just stfu.

As a dentist, you sure act pretty infantile yourself. I'd be a bit afraid to sit in your chair.

You know nothing about Americorps, me, my personality, my career, or anything else. IF you knew anything about Americorps, you'd know that I couldn't furnish you the "names" of the other 20. Number 1: it's none of your business. Number 2: I don't have their contact information.
    How convenient that you do not know any of the twenty people you reference.

Educators do not use the words prick, idiot, stupid, shut up. You make my case, you jerk.

And how is it none of my business, I just want to get to the truth.

How convenient that you do not know any of the twenty people you reference.
    Really? Or maybe you were too stupid to read my post again. I'm not a liar, dirtbag. Don't EVER accuse me of lying. You don't know a damned thing about me.

Really? Or maybe you were too stupid to read my post again. I'm not a liar, dirtbag. Don't EVER accuse me of lying. You don't know a damned thing about me.
    I did not accuse you of anything. It is an interesting story. Improbable, but interesting.

I did not accuse you of anything. It is an interesting story. Improbable, but interesting.
    Yes you did. If you knew anything about the WS Americorps, you wouldn't make such a statement. You obviously don't.

It isn't a story. There you go, accusing me of lying again.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information