Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
What does it matter to you if taxes go up,You dont seem to pay yours anyway, just sayin. Instead of sitting on this site, complaining and bad mouthing usually good people , get off your fat lazy ass and go make a difference, go volunteer at the schools,clean up your neighborhood,go to the boys and girls club and help out, boy scouts girl scouts, something positive for once. just somemore BLAH BLAH BLAH, dont forget way more of our tax money goes toward welfare which in turn takes away from education monies able to be spent, I wonder which is more important to you, lets cut taxes and lets cut welfare instead of education, but one system supports you, I dont hear you bitching about that!
Go make a difference??!! Too funny!
What Boys and Girls Club, lack? BTW, you cleaned up our neighborhood when you moved out. Thanks. But you keep coming back for those votes, don't you?!?

I knew as soon as I posted what I did that YOU "lackawanna #1" would pounce on me like a troll does when someone tries to cross what he thinks is HIS bridge! "fat lazy ass" ???!!!??? I bet you have a few close to you too! That caliber of a remark immediately tells me/US about your IQ and character.
Sticks and stones may break my bones BUT names will never hurt me "! And YOU are how old now?....Pushing 50 aren't you?!?

" Give me-US a break and get off of your broken record attempts of trying to make me go away with your personal insults. Please tell us, what is YOUR educational level, lack?
Have the guts to post YOUR resume on here like I have.....just because YOU are on the school board does not mean anything to me because LA politics is all about a popularity contest and who is beholding to who because of the jobs/promises! I know I can easily match my decades of personal and professional accomplishments against yours! So give it up and get over yourself. Are you worried about the up-coming budget because we are close to being on the NYS "troubled school" list?

Let's keep this real. Your opinion of me does not matter at all...... The education of ALL LA children, City/School employees who care about their job duties, raising of taxes without representation, and a true transparent government in all are my only concerns.
Please try and grow up, lack1 and company........ You can take your blah-blah-blah and shove it where ever you want to.........a word of caution though, beware of evil-doing....ask the City Hall folks who came after me about their recent losses!
Sitting on this site?!? Too funny!

Contribute something of substance regarding the issues/future direction of OUR, NOT-YOUR, Lackawanna Schools/City and just stop your "bit*****" about me, Andrea Haxton. Community Activist/Political Consultant. Do you really think you are doing a good job for the district? Business First will soon be grading YOU! Can't wait!
P.S. Have a nice day, sweetie!