Does anyone know what the fine is for having a prescription pill in your possession without the prescription bottle.A friend of mine was taking a rest in her car (pretty sick girl) in southtowns and a police man stopped to see if she ok. He asked her to empty her pockets and found a couple prescription pills she got from Roswell. She told him so but he arrested her for not having them in prescription bottle. This is her first time with any problems with the police. This girl was on her deathbed less than a yr ago and still under treatmant by roswell. Police could care the least.Does anyone know what the fine might be and should she get a lawyer? I am so afraid this girl may end up in jail and miss her treatments. I want to help her but dont know what to do. She called a lawyer and he told her 1500 dollars up front just to talk to him. Due to her illness she is not working yet and has no money. She was actually dog sitting for a friend in southtown and on her way home. Any advice would be very helpful.