Thread: Kennedy Fundraiser

Kennedy Fundraiser

Fran Warthling, Ernie Leonetti and John Makeyenko will be hosting a fundraiser for Tim Kennedy at Curly's October 26.

Sorry Timmy.......you just lost my vote!

If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why would you say that about these people?

Fran Warthling, Ernie Leonetti and John Makeyenko

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Makeyenko and Leonetti are nothing more than political opportunists who don't do anything unless there's something in it for them.
    Makeyenko is president of Lackawanna school board and always on the lookout for more patronage jobs
    Leonetti is an ex Lackawanna school board member who resigned because of racially motivated comments he made after a school board meeting
    Warthling is also vice-chair of Erie County Water Authority besides being Lackawanna democratic chair
    Do you notice this fundraiser isn't hosted by the Lackawanna Democratic Committee? I wonder why? Lennie not giving his blessing on this one?
    Why would Warthling associate with these 2 registered Independents even after Makeyenko(who had challenged Warthling for Democratic chair) was running all over the city telling everyone of Warthling's infidelity?
    And lets look at some of the rest of the committee hosting this event:
    Joe Collins-Hamburg councilman being investigated for possible ethics violations
    Lisa Friend-current Lackawanna school board member and puppet of Makeyenko
    Robert Friend-Lackawanna police detective, ex Lackawanna school board member and personal friend of Makeyenko
    Richard Juda-Lackawanna school board atty. and personal friend of Warthling
    Robert Mendez-Executive Director of Erie County Water Authority and personal friend of Warthling
    Jack O'Donnell-a Pigeon associate appointed to Erie County Water Authority with Kennedys help
    Kennedy says he's going to change Albany? Hell,it looks like he's going to have his hands full right here in Lackawanna!
    O'Donnell says he's going to change the Erie County Water Authority and end patronage jobs? Ha!!!!!!!!

I'm concerned about Kennedy because he recently sent out a flyer dissing Quinn about gun issues, in which Kennedy promotes his support for a law requiring child-proof trigger locks on all firearms.

there are several problems with such a law:

1. criminals are not going to pay attention to such a law.

2. responsible citizens won't be able to use their firearms to protect themselves against the criminals who won't be following such a law.

Timmy lost my vote when he stopped by my house and I asked him how he was going to change Albany? He did not have an answer. I asked him what was he going to change? He told me Albany needs new blood. ...I now have a Quinn sign on my lawn. Timmy is the same old same old.

His only platform is to get rid of the perks? Are you kidding me! Whats does that amount to peanuts compared to all the other waste. He isn't going to end nothing Shelly will toss him out on his ass before he even gets to the table and open his useless mouth.

It's nice to see Bill Stachowski's old friend Polanski stand by him by not putting up a Kennedy sign. Can't say that about the rest of these 2 faced losers. Hey Lenny better watch your back Fran is gunning for you!

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I'm concerned about Kennedy because he recently sent out a flyer dissing Quinn about gun issues, in which Kennedy promotes his support for a law requiring child-proof trigger locks on all firearms.

there are several problems with such a law:

1. criminals are not going to pay attention to such a law.

2. responsible citizens won't be able to use their firearms to protect themselves against the criminals who won't be following such a law.
    Problem is Timmy never put out the whole law only took part of what was in it and used it against Mr. Quinn. Tim is just another degenerate democrat who will say anything to get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    The three biggest losers in the city bar none. The what's in it for me guys are backing Mr. "Change" Kennedy ? Sorry Tim but if your with these 3 stooges your nothing more than a clown and all about yourself!

Thread Information