Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna City Code Enforcement Officials Caught Fabricating Codes

Lackawanna City Code Enforcement Officials Caught Fabricating Codes

City of Lackawanna Code Enforcement Official Joseph Geyer was discovered to be fabricating NY building codes and citing Lackawanna residents for violating his self-created codes.

If you are a resident of Lackawanna, and were cited for questionable Code violations, and have the "Notice of Violation" that Geyer or Bremer issued, please note it on this message board.

Furthermore, Mayor Polanski was notified of criminal activity taking place in the Code Enforcement office, and the evidence suggests that Mayor Polanski is colluding with others in these schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Moss
    City of Lackawanna Code Enforcement Official Joseph Geyer was discovered to be fabricating NY building codes and citing Lackawanna residents for violating his self-created codes.

If you are a resident of Lackawanna, and were cited for questionable Code violations, and have the "Notice of Violation" that Geyer or Bremer issued, please note it on this message board.

Furthermore, Mayor Polanski was notified of criminal activity taking place in the Code Enforcement office, and the evidence suggests that Mayor Polanski is colluding with others in these schemes.

Boy, do you need to speak to Andrea Haxton. She has violations issued by Steve Bremer that were not even part of the City or State Code BUT the "henchmen" want her out of office so bad that they do not seem to care that the law isn't being followed. They will change it (or not) to suit their own personal vendettas as seen with the bar on Abbott Road etc. Heaven forbid they follow the law!!!!

Bremer is one of the puppets, (there are MANY) his nose is brown from being stuck up the behind of the loser mayor we have in office, how do you think he got that position???? Deal was made for Bremer not to run against Dan Kozub for the position of 2nd ward council back in early 2003-04 (somewhere in there) and he would receive that position (Code Enforcement). He goes around "bullying" people and if you do not like his position, he will tell you "if you don't like it, get out"!! I have a situation with him that has been brewing for about a year now...and of course he will either walk away from you stating how busy he is and doesn't have time to talk or blink his head off and stutter through his lies!!

I am interested in seeing the violation that you have received from Geyer, he is usually fair (unless they are holding something over his head...AGAIN)..it is time that the citizens of Lackawanna come together and stop these "egotistical idiots" from taking over the rest of the city. We all have to stand up for OUR rights as taxpaying, LAW ABIDING citizens before the corruption of city hall COMPLETELY takes over!!! Suggestion of colluding?? That is an understatement!! Word on the streets right now is the "Ethics Board" is meeting this week to remove Andrea Haxton from office....real ethical that people already know of this planned meeting and the outcome. See what we are dealing with here people.....maybe we should contact the Attorney General's office. Bet they can get the answers we, as well as Andrea have been asking for years!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Find a few people who have had a run in with him. I'm sure the local media will pick up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Find a few people who have had a run in with him. I'm sure the local media will pick up on it.
    A press release has been issued today to channel 2 news, buffalo news, associated press, and others

Quote Originally Posted by cath829
    Boy, do you need to speak to Andrea Haxton. She has violations issued by Steve Bremer that were not even part of the City or State Code BUT the "henchmen" want her out of office so bad that they do not seem to care that the law isn't being followed. They will change it (or not) to suit their own personal vendettas as seen with the bar on Abbott Road etc. Heaven forbid they follow the law!!!!

Bremer is one of the puppets, (there are MANY) his nose is brown from being stuck up the behind of the loser mayor we have in office, how do you think he got that position???? Deal was made for Bremer not to run against Dan Kozub for the position of 2nd ward council back in early 2003-04 (somewhere in there) and he would receive that position (Code Enforcement). He goes around "bullying" people and if you do not like his position, he will tell you "if you don't like it, get out"!! I have a situation with him that has been brewing for about a year now...and of course he will either walk away from you stating how busy he is and doesn't have time to talk or blink his head off and stutter through his lies!!

I am interested in seeing the violation that you have received from Geyer, he is usually fair (unless they are holding something over his head...AGAIN)..it is time that the citizens of Lackawanna come together and stop these "egotistical idiots" from taking over the rest of the city. We all have to stand up for OUR rights as taxpaying, LAW ABIDING citizens before the corruption of city hall COMPLETELY takes over!!! Suggestion of colluding?? That is an understatement!! Word on the streets right now is the "Ethics Board" is meeting this week to remove Andrea Haxton from office....real ethical that people already know of this planned meeting and the outcome. See what we are dealing with here people.....maybe we should contact the Attorney General's office. Bet they can get the answers we, as well as Andrea have been asking for years!!!!
    This is an opportunity for the RICO Act to serve the public as it is intended. If you or somebody you know feels they were forced into hiring contractors by code enforcement, or harassed, or the charges were bogus; now is the time to come forward

Media

The news media is their pocket also. Steve Bremer contacted Channel 4 back in January to serve Andrea Haxton her notice of violations on camera right after a council meeting. He stated that it was an emergency.....not like she doesn't have an office at City Hall and was there while the idiot walked out of the door at quitting time (4:30). But the taxpayers paid him 4 hours overtime to look like the "big" man on channel 4. Too bad they didn't follow up on Steve Bremer not knowing the codes in Chapter 75 or 83 of the the Lackawanna Municipal Code or the NYS Code for that matter. He sited her under "Hot Tubs". BREMER IS A JOKE!!!!! Maybe they should catch wind of the "private" jobs he does, oh and I can name a few....Ridgewood Village, Clark Street etc. Ring any bells Stevie????? I believe city hall also contacted the news media recently when they had Andrea Haxton arrested. I know for a fact that SHE was not the one who called them and the news also knows that. But the idiots will vehemently deny they did it.....but I know better!!!

forced

This is an opportunity for the RICO Act to serve the public as it is intended. If you or somebody you know feels they were forced into hiring contractors by code enforcement, or harassed, or the charges were bogus; now is the time to come forward

You are on to something here my friend!!! Pursue it, bet it pays off!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A press release has been issued today to channel 2 news, buffalo news, associated press, and others
    Isn't it cool it was talked about here first before the other media

Hopefully

Let's hope it was only discussed here....but I can not be too sure about that. As for the media, I have contacted channel 7, 2 AND 4 for the issues I have with the City, but to no avail. Maybe it is time for me to go to a higher agency myself!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Anyone know what some of the examples of "made up codes" were?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The news media is their pocket also. Steve Bremer contacted Channel 4 back in January to serve Andrea Haxton her notice of violations on camera right after a council meeting. He stated that it was an emergency.....not like she doesn't have an office at City Hall and was there while the idiot walked out of the door at quitting time (4:30). But the taxpayers paid him 4 hours overtime to look like the "big" man on channel 4. Too bad they didn't follow up on Steve Bremer not knowing the codes in Chapter 75 or 83 of the the Lackawanna Municipal Code or the NYS Code for that matter. He sited her under "Hot Tubs". BREMER IS A JOKE!!!!! Maybe they should catch wind of the "private" jobs he does, oh and I can name a few....Ridgewood Village, Clark Street etc. Ring any bells Stevie????? I believe city hall also contacted the news media recently when they had Andrea Haxton arrested. I know for a fact that SHE was not the one who called them and the news also knows that. But the idiots will vehemently deny they did it.....but I know better!!!
    You mean this person could be working while on the tax payers time? Your making that up. That would never happen.

Bremer

No, that would be too obvious for him. That is the Mayor, walking around campaigning on city time. What I mean is he cites people for violations and then becomes the contractor to rectify the violation. Payoff on both ends!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Anyone know what some of the examples of "made up codes" were?
    I've obtained a copy of the charges that Geyer fabricated.

I won't post it, but Geyer (falsely) charged the resident with doing their own electrical and plumbing work without a permit, the Notice of Violation specifically reads that the remedy is "Need licensed electrician to obtain a permit immediately" and "Need a licensed plumber to obtain a permit immediately". Geyer cited New York State Property Maintenance Codes 604.1 and 504.1 respectively.

New York State publishes the 2007 Property Maintenance Codes online.

NYS Property Maintenance Code 604.1 first only applies to non-owner occupied dwellings, and states that the premises is required to have working electrical wiring.

NYS Property Maintenance Code 504.1 states that the plumbing must work properly.

Common sense dictates that New Yor State does not require all NY State residents to go to Lackawanna City to and obtain a permit from Geyer or Bremer in order to work on their own electrical or plumbing work
    Last edited by Pete Moss; October 2nd, 2008 at 12:07 AM.

Ms. Haxton needs to take the Notice of Violations to the FBI for review for civil rights violations.

If you know of any residents who were coerced into hiring bremer, geyer, or anybody they recommended, these residents are likely the victims of a criminal organization that is exploiting the City

Its my understanding that Ms. Haxton was tried and convicted, and her arrest pertained to a sentencing hearing.

Did Ms. Haxton have an attorney?

Unfortunately, there are also corrupted attorneys in league with the gang in Lackawanna.

This is all about to change, the federal government prosecutes the criminal aspect of the RICO laws and civilians prosecute their civil cases under RICO

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information