Thread: Niagara County Number 1

Niagara County Number 1

http://www.lockportjournal.com/local...269032503.html

You know...The Town of Royalton did re-assestments recently. Seems our realestate has gone up while the rest of the Country has dropped 25%.

When I called the Town Assessor he told me the market is strong up here and there is no effect as there is in the rest of the Country.

OK...that is why we have a home not to far away that was up for forclosure until the bailout came about.......It since has been taken off any forclosure list and I assume just wating for the government to take it over.

Where the hell is all this money going? My school tax is due next month. One of my neighbors who went to Royhart said they still have the same lockers that they had when he went to the school. He is 50.

Oh wait...I guess we need a school administrator like Buffalo for 150K who does nothing. No...ours does eat breakfast every morning in Middleport. But he has fufilled his contract and sold his home and is on his way to who knows where....now we are looking for another administrator.

OK...done with my soap box.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Resident
    http://www.lockportjournal.com/local...269032503.html

You know...The Town of Royalton did re-assestments recently. Seems our realestate has gone up while the rest of the Country has dropped 25%.

When I called the Town Assessor he told me the market is strong up here and there is no effect as there is in the rest of the Country.

OK...that is why we have a home not to far away that was up for forclosure until the bailout came about.......It since has been taken off any forclosure list and I assume just wating for the government to take it over.

Where the hell is all this money going? My school tax is due next month. One of my neighbors who went to Royhart said they still have the same lockers that they had when he went to the school. He is 50.

Oh wait...I guess we need a school administrator like Buffalo for 150K who does nothing. No...ours does eat breakfast every morning in Middleport. But he has fufilled his contract and sold his home and is on his way to who knows where....now we are looking for another administrator.

OK...done with my soap box.
    Right the town of Rotalton where every body is married to there sister. I live in Niagara county and it is one screwed up place. You voted for the clowns who run your Town not me.

No, I did not vote for Lang....he was part of the original problem being on the board in prevous years. But you are so right........The town is all intertwined between themselves.

Originally posted by cgoodsp466:
    Right the town of Rotalton where every body is married to there sister. I live in Niagara county and it is one screwed up place. You voted for the clowns who run your Town not me.
    There always was alot of that inbreeding in "Sand Hill" in northern Erie County too.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja
    There always was alot of that inbreeding in "Sand Hill" in northern Erie County too.
    I swear I have lived in 4 states and NY is where God sent the Childeren of the corn. How do you solve a financial problem Tax,How do fund capitol problems? TAX How Do you guarantee a free cheeser a Pension? TAX
    How do you eductae the spawn? TAX How do you cure Cancer? TAX.
    Have I proved my point yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    I swear I have lived in 4 states and NY is where God sent the Childeren of the corn. How do you solve a financial problem Tax,How do fund capitol problems? TAX How Do you guarantee a free cheeser a Pension? TAX
    How do you eductae the spawn? TAX How do you cure Cancer? TAX.
    Have I proved my point yet?
    Hey Cgood, ya gotta remember that some people like paying tax... I hate those people.

WNY is the Tax capital, most people think it normal....kinda like when I was a kid I thought it snowed everywhere in the winter,,, then I saw Florida. How many people do you know that talk about having to visit their children and grandchildren out of state. Hopefully that occurs most with the government people ...they deserve it.

Problem is,, these politicians and special interests would have you believe its this way everywhere...."just relax folks pay no attention to those rumors from your relatives in other states....everything is perfectly normal and ok"

what a crock!

They laugh because the little sheep here are all scared stupid!

Thread Information