Didn't know what to expect as the temperature went up as the day progressed but I was rewarded ten minutes into casting! A nice 8lb trout slammed my lure hard, pulling me up and down the shoreline while putting on a display of several dazzling four to five foot leaps out of the water. This was followed by two other leaping steelhead and one decent size catfish, to my surprise, hitting my minnow bait just as hard. Decided to try one more late fall 'hot spot' on the way home which rewarded me with several trout and quite a few decent sized large and small mouth bass. No pictures today because of the warm weather, I didn't want to put anymore undue stress on these beauties. All were caught and released without removing them from the water so they could fight another day! Truly exciting when you have to drive but five to ten minutes away from home to catch steelhead fever. A little more rain and cooler temperatures will produce a constant run of these trout from now until spring. For those who fish, dust off your trout gear and get out and enjoy this weather!