Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $700.000,000,000

Tony Fracasso - Admin

$700.000,000,000

$700,000,000,000 that's a big number

yeah, but it's nothing compared to $10,000,000,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles
    yeah, but it's nothing compared to $10,000,000,000,000
    explain YOUR thinking on this.................compared to the previous post...
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

700 billion is what they want to spend on this wall street.

$10 trillion is what we've already spent! (national debt)

qu1nn
    Read this blog
    should piss people off more.

qu1nn

Quote Originally Posted by qu1nn
    Read this blog
    should piss people off more.

qu1nn
    Thank you, Quinn. Read the blogger's take on the bailout & Paulson and read about forty responses to it, ranging from pissed off to fear to denial to self-loathing;Blaming average Americans for allowing this to take place.

Heard Randi Rhodes say earlier today that like The Patriot Act, THIS bill was prepared WAY in advance and will be hurriedly passed to make it law.

If Congress stands up to this measure and says "no," I will pass out in shock (as I wrote in another thread).

On Bush's side, you have the very, very strong possibility that once people realize the full magnitude of this financial crisis;How bad things REALLY are and will get, full-scale riots will ensue nationally and voila! Martial law and even more control over us very expendable peons.

Also read that those applying for dual citizenship, to protect their assets and a$$es will be HEAVILY TAXED to prevent them from leaving the U.S.;All planned in advance.

The scummy, dirty cowardly media rolled over like a dog offered a treat obeying its "master," govt while we were distracted by non-issues from gay marrige, lots of FAKE terrorist warnings, immigration, the surge, steroids in professional baseball, lots and lots of moron reality TV and many of us were jubilant when we got a Democratic majority elected!!

Do not think I've read anything as depressing as your blog link in a LONG time, Quinn, but thank you.
    I rather look the ugly truth in the face than lie to myself.

God, I truly mourn for the younger generation (I'm 46-Not THAT old

Do you realize what this eight-year power grab means in terms of the kind of people in power who have been steering us towards this disaster?
    The total lack of heart;Of conscience and empathy?
    And on the "lighter side," MOST of the S who have brought America to its knees are fundamentalists or some other kind of religious fanatics;Those who've avowed themselves to God's loving forgiveness and charity to one's brothers and sisters (if they're RICH)

Oh yeah.
    And religion's been just another of MANY distractions and those who do not think that the Mccain/Obama
    "conflict" has been just another perverse entertainment for the masses are also in denial.

One industry now worthy of serious investment in the coming weeks/months are the major pharmaceuticals like Roche, Pfizer and a dozen others who'll be doing record business selling antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications. There'll proabably post record sales of antipsychotics too.

Losing money, losing homes, losing benefits
    losing minds and psssst-Losing MORE rights under fa$ci$m. FOLKS,

God bless America.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

I don't think we should just bail them out of this. I think we should give them loans. It worked for Chrysler back in the day. I think they should do this with Mac and Mae as well. Give them loans with interest and have a full investigation. And let the chips fall where they may. You'll see a lot of politicians not get re-elected, or elected to a higher office *cough* Obama *cough*
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mesue
    I don't think we should just bail them out of this. I think we should give them loans. It worked for Chrysler back in the day. I think they should do this with Mac and Mae as well. Give them loans with interest and have a full investigation. And let the chips fall where they may. You'll see a lot of politicians not get re-elected, or elected to a higher office *cough* Obama *cough*
    Why would you loan money to someone who can pay the first loan off?

I see this as an opportunity for all the companies that don't need credit to run their companies. There are a load of CASH based businesses.

Wall Street didn't care before what makes you think they will care with $700,000,000,000 ?

Smart move... buy assets for more than they were worth with our money hoping to get rid of them later. If the IDEA is so good let the investors step up to the plate....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Why would you loan money to someone who can pay the first loan off?

I see this as an opportunity for all the companies that don't need credit to run their companies. There are a load of CASH based businesses.

Wall Street didn't care before what makes you think they will care with $700,000,000,000 ?

Smart move... buy assets for more than they were worth with our money hoping to get rid of them later. If the IDEA is so good let the investors step up to the plate....
    Money will be thrown at them anyway, you might as well make them pay it back. I can't stomach the idea of just giving them the money, which you know will happen.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The government is going to start up a WHOLE department... the $700,000,000,000 department...

Just think, some connected "company" will be put in charge of the money. They skim .01 percent for themselves and it's STILL $7,000,000,000 BILLION to divide between their friends.

Even if it's just .001 percent it's $700,000,000

Even if it's just .0001 percent it's $70,000,000

I wonder how many washington lawyers are planning their retirement from this already.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Anyone know how high a stack of dollar bills would be if there were 700,000,000,000 of them?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How many golf balls would fit in pilot field? More or less than 700,000,000,000 of them?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If 700,000,000,000 locusts attacked WNY could they eat all our elected officials?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If you blinked 700,000,000,000 times would you wear your eyelids out?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    If you blinked 700,000,000,000 times would you wear your eyelids out?
    Individually we would have to blink 300,000 times as a taxpayer and 35,000 times as a citizen.
    feel better?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information