Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Town Budget

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    If you go back to the begining of the year, you will find that Bove stated that Americorp should be separate from the town. She wanted to make sure that the town wasn't responsible for their actions. Well, a normal person wouldn't do a 100% turnaround in less than 6 months and now want to help Americorp in any way she can. What caused her to do that? If you know the answer, please tell all of us. The way I hear is that Mark did her a favor and she did Mark a favor by supporting him. And if you remember, Wally does not have the majority any longer so its useless to fight to bring Lazzaro under control because he will be voted down every time.
    I think the major events which happened over six months were:
    1. WP's famous review of the town, the results of which have never been published. For example, what is the cost benefit analysis of the 'town's' Americorp operations. My guess is the results were favorible to Americorp.
    2. WP identified himself for who he is, and the real WP has politically disinfranchised himself from his fellow board members, ie made political enemies. Now he must resort of trying to get rid of people. Obviously, ML is a much more likable fellow than WP.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival
    I spend my nights in OP now!
    Just to set the record stright.

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23103
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph
    ...the mess the school system is in, the lesbian middle school teachers walking hand and hand in the village, and the transportation problems instead of who is on the swing sets.
    Anybody who is thinking of moving to O.P. should give it a second thought. The sign welcoming you to O.P. should read: Welcome to Mayberry
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph
    I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT O.P. FROM THE SNOBBY WOMEN TO THE KEYSTONE COPS. EVERYONE THINKS THIS TOWN IS GREAT BUT IT REALLY SUCKS. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THIS PHONEY B.S.TOWN.
    P.S. I DON'T NEED THE MONEY SO I'LL BE SELLING TO THE LOWEST PIECE OF SH*T I CAN FIND.

You've Got to be kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    I think the major events which happened over six months were:
    1. WP's famous review of the town, the results of which have never been published. For example, what is the cost benefit analysis of the 'town's' Americorp operations. My guess is the results were favorible to Americorp.
    2. WP identified himself for who he is, and the real WP has politically disinfranchised himself from his fellow board members, ie made political enemies. Now he must resort of trying to get rid of people. Obviously, ML is a much more likable fellow than WP.
    ML is a snake in the grass. If he's so likeable, why did soooo many people leave under his employ? He has numerous human rights cases filed against him plus many more law suits in the works. And as far as Americorp being favorable to the town-if owing the town almost 3 million dollars than you're leaving in a fantasy world. Why do you never address the real problems. Not once have you written about the debt that Americorp owes the tax payers-why is that? Don't want to face the facts?! The town comptroller said at one of the recent meetings that he was concerned about Americorp borrowing more money and never making an attempt to start repaying it. Doesn't that bother you?! Well, if it doesn't, it should.

Recent news:

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    ML is a snake in the grass. If he's so likeable, why did soooo many people leave under his employ? He has numerous human rights cases filed against him plus many more law suits in the works. And as far as Americorp being favorable to the town-if owing the town almost 3 million dollars than you're leaving in a fantasy world. Why do you never address the real problems. Not once have you written about the debt that Americorp owes the tax payers-why is that? Don't want to face the facts?! The town comptroller said at one of the recent meetings that he was concerned about Americorp borrowing more money and never making an attempt to start repaying it. Doesn't that bother you?! Well, if it doesn't, it should.
    ++++

It appears there was an undisclosed ($$$) settlement recently with a former Youth Bureau employee. Whoever he/she was no doubt was entitled to it, but its a shame ML gets off scott free in these cases. My source tells me there talk of a class action in the future. Wonder how much truth is in that?!

Someone should FOIL the Town and Americrap!

What are you saying Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Are you asking if I'm a Lesbian? You think you can match me up with someone you know to reveal my identity?

You're really a flake- you know that, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival View Post
    Are you asking if I'm a Lesbian? You think you can match me up with someone you know to reveal my identity?

You're really a flake- you know that, don't you?
    I was not asking anything!!!!!
    I was merely making reference to a posting in the OP Forum of a disgruntled OP resident's feelings.

Why do you never address the real problems. Not once have you written about the debt that Americorp owes the tax payers-why is that? Don't want to face the facts?! The town comptroller said at one of the recent meetings that he was concerned about Americorp borrowing more money and never making an attempt to start repaying it. Doesn't that bother you?! Well, if it doesn't, it should.
    Why don't you ever reference anything? Reference a newspaper article, reference some minutes of a town board meeting, or some legal action published on the internet. Reference anything other than your anonymous sources repeated by some anonymous poster.

Further, why hasn't WP ever presented an open letter to the town citizens through the Bee, or the town web site. Make a case, he is a lawyer after all. I would say it is coming to a time of put up or shut up.

Unhappy I give you the info, you look it up!

Why don't you ever reference anything? Reference a newspaper article, reference some minutes of a town board meeting, or some legal action published on the internet. Reference anything other than your anonymous sources repeated by some anonymous poster.

Further, why hasn't WP ever presented an open letter to the town citizens through the Bee, or the town web site. Make a case, he is a lawyer after all. I would say it is coming to a time of put up or shut up.
    I'm not doing the work for you. I told you it is in the minutes of the first or second town meeting for 2008. I'm sure you have visited the West Seneca web site but if you haven't than its time to start. Come to meetings and you can hear for yourself the concern the comptroller has over the debt that Americorp owes. If you are sooooo interested in finding out if what I say is the truth, then maybe you need to FOIL human rights for documentation from the case against ML from former emploee. I really don't care if you believe me or not. I have my sources and they are very reliable and I don't write anything that I have not verified. But I know its hard to hear bad things about your friend!

I'm not doing the work for you. Come to meetings and you can hear for yourself the concern the comptroller has over the debt that Americorp owes. If you are sooooo interested in finding out if what I say is the truth, then maybe you need to FOIL human rights for documentation from the case against ML from former emploee. I really don't care if you believe me or not. I have my sources and they are very reliable and I don't write anything that I have not verified. But I know its hard to hear bad things about your friend!
    I have posted on various forums in the past, and posters who 'winged it' were discredited from the get go. It was expected that statements were backed up with links, or at least quotes. If you check my past postings, I have tried to do that. It is not really hard to do, and it is something you might want to do if you truely want to make a point. At this point your posts remind me of Woodward quoting Deep Throat. As far as attending the meetings, I work Monday evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite
    I'm not doing the work for you.
    Just one additional comment on work done for me. I am not here to do work. I am here to entertain myself. If I want to make a point, I provide the links. I am not too lazy to do that because I want to make it easy for others to follow my thoughts. That is work I chose to do.
    I get the impression that you or your sources may work (if you call it that) at the town, and that most of the day is spent at the water cooler. I further get the impression that there is plenty of fat to cut from the town payroll. What is that saying 'idle minds....'

No, "Idle hands!"

Just one additional comment on work done for me. I am not here to do work. I am here to entertain myself. If I want to make a point, I provide the links. I am not too lazy to do that because I want to make it easy for others to follow my thoughts. That is work I chose to do.
    I get the impression that you or your sources may work (if you call it that) at the town, and that most of the day is spent at the water cooler. I further get the impression that there is plenty of fat to cut from the town payroll. What is that saying 'idle minds....'
    ++++

But you knew that, didn't you?

Snow White (whoever he/she is) provides enough information for people to ask questions, but more-so, provides the questions the Town Board should be asking and providing answers about to the townsfolk. So, are you debating the question(s), or Snow White? You're a little bit of a bully, Doc.

Oh, by the way... have you been in the Town Hall's offices? There's little room for coolers and less room for people to congregate around them. Besides, WP's cutting water from the Town's budget, so you won't have to worry anymore about wasted town employees time!

But you knew that, didn't you?
    Knew What???

Snow White (whoever he/she is) provides enough information for people to ask questions, but more-so, provides the questions the Town Board should be asking and providing answers about to the townsfolk. So, are you debating the question(s), or Snow White? You're a little bit of a bully, Doc.
    Snow White has no more credibility than the Seven Dwarfs, or Mickey Mouse. Proof (links) provides a poster credibility, but then again you knew that, didn't you. At this time, there are, or should be links available IF what Snow White says are true.
    But Oh Well, at least DT understands how to provide links.

See, your problem is soley with Snow White.

Knew What???

Snow White has no more credibility than the Seven Dwarfs, or Mickey Mouse. Proof (links) provides a poster credibility, but then again you knew that, didn't you. At this time, there are, or should be links available IF what Snow White says are true.
    But Oh Well, at least DT understands how to provide links.
    Yep, and you're a bully, too Doc- can't you just get along? Otherwise, go find some site that suits your temperament better. Yes, and DT's the best thing since sliced bread!

Yep, and you're a bully, too Doc- can't you just get along? Otherwise, go find some site that suits your temperament better. Yes, and DT's the best thing since sliced bread!
    Now I'm a bully because I called someone on referencing their smear. How is that being a bully. What is getting along mean to you, agreeing with you?

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

Now I'm a bully because I called someone on referencing their smear. How is that being a bully. What is getting along mean to you, agreeing with you?
    Have it your way- don't debate Snow White on the principles (or lack thereof) she raises in his/her posts, but on his/her personality. I don't care if it's a smear or not, but I've spent too many years with the Burchfield not to see what's taken place around there and I believe and agree its time to shake up the status quo and start looking at the purported Americraps induced abuses that have/are taking place in the Youth Bureau and also the Burchfield.

But more than you two boneheads butting each other, I'd like to see the Town Supervisor, Board Members, Attorney, and Comptroller, look deeper and execute an order to have an independent audit that encompasses the full scope of the three entities. I think if Vince Graber and Christine Bove can hire an high priced law firm to fight his very constituent's on the referendum to downsize the Town Board they can hire an outside consultant to review this, too!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information