Thread: Wally's New Office

Wally's New Office

I'm told thay Wally is keeping an office in Ralph's law offices.
    As a matter of fact Ralph's head secretary was booted back to the secretary pool office to make room for Wally Keep up the good work guys!

Hopefully he'll be using that office a lot after January 1!
    Impossible is an opinion.

I heard the Veterans Memorial Park sign in front of town hall is just a vinyl facade. When you peel that off it says Sheila Meegan's Friends and Family Employment Agency, which will be unveiled in January if she wins today.

When you go the polls and you are handed a piece of literature from the Meegan camp, ask the person handing it to you if they are a town employee and which department they work for. Odds are it will be someone from highway, B&G or sanitation. That was the case at my location this morning.

What do you want? That is the group of friends that she has. Who was handing out Wally literature this morning? His son. So What? Ralph must haqve been in court.

Wow, LegendKiller, with all of that pent-up anger burning up inside you, you may not make it through the end of the day, let alone January 1. You may well flame-out like the asteroid passing by tonight!

I just came back from voting and its a good thing that the town employees have the day off, because there were many at my polling booth handing out literature for Meegan. I sure wouldn't want them to have to call in sick and get in trouble for standing out there and pushing her agenda. Lets hope that there are more smart people in town who see through her and vote for Wally. That special interest group from the town makes me sick. One good note, that seems to be a lot of people voting which makes me happy.

EmmaSkeptic
    Quote Originally Posted by CantKeepaSecret View Post
    I'm told thay Wally is keeping an office in Ralph's law offices.
    As a matter of fact Ralph's head secretary was booted back to the secretary pool office to make room for Wally Keep up the good work guys!
    bolg.jpg

Yeah, right, and mud puppys bark during a full moon

Frankiez76
    Vote for Meegan

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaSkeptic View Post
    bolg.jpg

Yeah, right, and mud puppys bark during a full moon
    Check it out for yourself. I have reliable sources.

At least Sheila didn't lie to us like Wally saying that he no longer has any business with Ralph.
    You may not like her choice of poll workers again so what! It proves nothing.
    Okay maybe something, at least she has some friends in town she hasn't stabbed in the back after winning office! Why are you not out there helping Ralph and Company?

I agree with Secret... West Seneca is a close-knit community and people involved in the schools and athletics in Town make lots of friends. Sheila and Mike Meegan have lived her for 30+ years and have raised two sons in Town. Mike coached West Seneca Youth Hockey for years - even after their son's were long out of hockey. It's called giving back to your community - you make friends doing it and those people will support you down the road whether or not there is anything in it for them.

same at my location

Nobody for Sheila at my location. I have to admit, it was a bit surprizing. But that's OK, since I usually tell them I've already made up my mind, and don't need another piece of paper to discard. Regardless of who it is.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Thread Information