Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Politics at Polling Places already!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    Total bullcrap but that's how this city works and how THEIR games are played! Not an even playing field at all. That's why the city looks like crap! It all starts with the democrats and their decades long reign of incompetence,arrogance and abuse of POWER!!!.
    Great minds think alike, keep working. When Dion J. Watkins gets elected and cleans house it will be a new beginning for Lackawanna. As a collected group then we all start working on our failed Lackawanna School District. Also, when voting today, I had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. Watkins. He wants to make a difference and I truly believe him.

I heard our beloved Mayor had an inspector arrested? Is there any truth to this?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Really? 100 foot markers at all the polling places, what a novel idea. In Lackawanna, they would rather have police and drama scenes.
    '

We are just more civilize here in cheektowaga. I'm only joking ....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    I heard our beloved Mayor had an inspector arrested? Is there any truth to this?
    arrested for what?

yup for a 50 dollar parking ticket that was outstanding

I heard it was the guy who taped the mayor a few years ago? Can't remember his name. If it was, that just shows you the abuse of power and arrogance by these guys.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by lackbrokejoke View Post
    yup for a 50 dollar parking ticket that was outstanding
    They just don't give you another ticket? They arrest you for that?

in this city they do as they feel needed... Dave hardy from the Watkins camp for a 50 dollar outstanding ticket... he was out 30 mins later oh well city got 50 dollars and wasted a bit of his time but hes back at it GO WATKINS!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    what nerve. He should have paid the ticket in the first place.

How on earth would Polanski even know David Hardy had an outstanding parking ticket? Did he abuse his power and have the police run a check on everyone working on Watkin's campaign? As he cruises around the senior center with impunity, Power monger.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Your 100% correct but he still should have paid the parking ticket before or on the due date.

That's right he should have paid the ticket. Remember no special treatment. Isn't that what you're fighting for?

And yes they do arrest for unpaid parking tickets. It happened to someone I know a few years back. She was taken in handcuffs right out of her home over a $50 parking ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    That's right he should have paid the ticket. Remember no special treatment. Isn't that what you're fighting for?

And yes they do arrest for unpaid parking tickets. It happened to someone I know a few years back. She was taken in handcuffs right out of her home over a $50 parking ticket.
    To state the obvious here, did they also check everyone working on team Szymaski?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    To state the obvious here, did they also check everyone working on team Szymaski?
    YNOTNOW you are making an assumption that Polanski checked everyone working on team Watkins. That's a bit rediculous. I hate Polanski as much as the next guy but this accusation is just goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    YNOTNOW you are making an assumption that Polanski checked everyone working on team Watkins. That's a bit rediculous. I hate Polanski as much as the next guy but this accusation is just goofy.
    That's interesting because the cop who arrested him apologized telling dave "they" made him arrest him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information