Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Buffalo police supressing crime info

True Colors...

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    Your statement implies he has some sort of respect for citizens, which would be an error on your part.
    ANY WAY YOU INTERPET my statement..you are correct..he has none and his actions show it!! I sincerely hope that he is booted out of office come re-election..it'll show that the voters in Buffalo are not as gullible as they have proven to be in the past!

I guess all it took was a scathing editorial in yesterdays Buffalo News, a few articles in the local section and a two day blast on the front page. That coupled with the local talk radio guys ripping him a new one. It also seems that the story was getting some national interest as well.
    It seems the Mayor was misinterpreted. A yet to be named subordinate didn't get the memo, I guess.
    How low will this guy sink in his attempt to pander to public opinion. Did he and Casey really think they where bigger than the 1st amendment? When he realized the public didn't care for his arrogence he figured they might accept him looking unaware of what his administrators have been doing, or trying to do , for the last six months. Niether tack is acceptable, but which is worse.
    The real tragedy in all of this is we will probably have this dissapointment in office for the next two terms. Particularly since the new dynamic duo of Casey and Pigeon are calling the shots.
    Buffalo's future can be pretty much written off now.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Good Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by citymouse
    I guess all it took was a scathing editorial in yesterdays Buffalo News, a few articles in the local section and a two day blast on the front page. That coupled with the local talk radio guys ripping him a new one. It also seems that the story was getting some national interest as well.
    It seems the Mayor was misinterpreted. A yet to be named subordinate didn't get the memo, I guess.
    How low will this guy sink in his attempt to pander to public opinion. Did he and Casey really think they where bigger than the 1st amendment? When he realized the public didn't care for his arrogence he figured they might accept him looking unaware of what his administrators have been doing, or trying to do , for the last six months. Niether tack is acceptable, but which is worse.
    The real tragedy in all of this is we will probably have this dissapointment in office for the next two terms. Particularly since the new dynamic duo of Casey and Pigeon are calling the shots.
    Buffalo's future can be pretty much written off now.
    Why do you imply 2 more terms? Can't it be just one??? I'm gonna puke!

Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeRevival
    Why do you imply 2 more terms? Can't it be just one??? I'm gonna puke!
    Why do imply one more term? Can't it be over next year???? I think I'm going to puke!

Where's the airsickness bag on this pc?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    Why do imply one more term? Can't it be over next year???? I think I'm going to puke!
    Oh- that's a plane... good idea, let's fly out'a this region! With lying, manipulative, bums like this its just not safe to live here!

Guess I was way off. I expected this term to be merely a springboard to bigger and "better" opportunities for the dynamic duo. It was the only way most of his actions made any kind of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie
    Guess I was way off. I expected this term to be merely a springboard to bigger and "better" opportunities for the dynamic duo. It was the only way most of his actions made any kind of sense to me.

Doesnt look like that is going to be in his cards..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information