Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Criminal activity from the Watkins camp

Miss Andrea...you got to be kidding..........didn't you see all the election law violations??????....people were actually stamping ballots with Watkins name on them and handing them out....why do you think both Erie County Board of Election Commissioners were in Lackawanna all day on election day...along with many of their assistants???....election workers were actually being scared from some of Watkins voters...these elderly ladies are not used to being talked to in that manner...shame on them.....
    I feel so sorry for you...when your name is mentioned people laugh
    When people heard your pal cathy was running McCusker's campaign they said he better be careful even her relatives said that !!!! and TonyMingerlli...well the city really knows about him now...and Andrea instead of yakin about federal laws call the postal authorities....do something positive for once in your life..

This shows nothing criminal............

Scared really? Maybe the city needs new elections workers then? Shouldn't be scared of people coming in to vote.

How in the world could anyone stamp ballots and then hand them out? Unless it was one of the election inspectors sitting at the table doing this, it would be impossible for anyone else to get hold of a blank ballot. If I'm not mistaken, the ballots are numbered and you have to sign on the dotted line in that big book just to get a ballot even handed to you. I know tempers were flaring at the site I voted at due to long lines and problems with the machine rejecting some of the ballots because they were filled out wrong. But as far as pre-stamped ballots...I don't know...it sounds fishy.

I did see that some people were asking the inspectors to stamp the ballot for them. They were told that stamps would be availible at the polls from what a person said. I guess some people were perturbed by the stamping and called the BOE.

This is all that is listed in the BOE rules:
    8-308. Voting; voting machine write-in.
    1. Ballots voted for any person whose name does not appear on the
    machine as a nominated or designated candidate for public office or party
    position are referred to in this article as write-in ballots.
    2. No write-in ballot shall be voted for any person for any office
    whose name appears on the machine as a nominated or designated candidate
    for the office or position in question; any write-in ballot so voted shall not be
    counted.
    3. A write-in ballot must be cast in its appropriate place on the
    machine, or it shall be void and not counted.
    4. A write-in ballot may also be cast by the use of a name stamp.

The rest is so vague I guess people can make up rules as you go along. No where in the rules does it say who can or cannot stamp the ballot. No idea what the law really is besides either way it is done and over with. Can anyone clarify the rules in regards to name stamping?

Post You tickle me with your 11 yr-old mouth, Go sit in Mr. Watkins 6th gr class......Cont

[QUOTE=Change2011;818561]Miss Andrea...you got to be kidding..........didn't you see all the election law violations??????....people were actually stamping ballots with Watkins name on them and handing them out....why do you think both Erie County Board of Election Commissioners were in Lackawanna all day on election day...along with many of their assistants???....election workers were actually being scared from some of Watkins voters...these elderly ladies are not used to being talked to in that manner...shame on them.....
    I feel so sorry for you...when your name is mentioned people laugh
    When people heard your pal cathy was running McCusker's campaign they said he better be careful even her relatives said that !!!! and TonyMingerlli...well the city really knows about him now...and Andrea instead of yakin about federal laws call the postal authorities....do something positive for once in your life..[/QUOTE]

You seem to be very knowledgeable about the teams and the players on them, Change2011. Yes, I saw the election law violations made by the Mayor of Lackawanna and the 4th WARD Councilman! I called the BOE 3x and was told it was OK for the Mayor to sit on the bench right outside the door of the LA Senior Centerpolling place because he was not handing out anything. He still was shaking hands and has a mouth, It was OK when I got screamed at to "Get the h*** out of there and God D***** GET OUT-GET OUT-GET OUT by the 4th WARD Councilman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, You know what I did?.....I sat down on the same bench!

The ballots are ALL pulled out of the Official Ballot Books by the Inspectors.......the Watkins' Team simply showed folks how to stamp him in on a sample, that is all. Nothing illegal could ever go on there, I have spent enough time with the BOE and the system.

I do not mean to be brash, but " do something positive for once in your life "..........where do you get off by saying that statement? And how do YOU know who I have or have not called over the years?!? What has your Mother sacrificed/done to try and brighten Lackawanna, NY?
    Your statement does not get me upset and I hope I have not made an enemy of you by my response here. In fact, sometime please stop by my house, call me or even flag me down if you see me flying by. I would welcome a talk with you and of course, NO hard feelings.
    Honnychild, I am going to tell you a secret........investigations take a longgggg long time, ALL of the ducks have to be lined up in order for charges to stick. No one will know anything when the authorities come in.......I have heard about all sorts of people who have reported all sorts of things to the powers to be and nothing appears to be or have happened.

Politics 101: Lackawanna is a City as you know.....It took me awhile to get the gist of this so I will give you a crash course on why nobody ever gets in trouble. Lackawanna is like an island unto itself and the politicians know this, it is comparable to a Fiefdom (google it): A Ruler......A Court......and then the peasants. NYS, Attorney General---Comptroller----GOVENOR himself are the only ones who rule over us except the Erie County-DA could come in and bring charges. The FEDS could IF a FEDERAL CRIME was done.......remember Lackawanna 6 or 7? None of us knew this was going down.......the 1st WARD street talk was that there was going to be a heroin bust, no one ever dreamed that alleged terrorism stuff. Get it?

When you are playing with the BIG BOYS you also have to know how to hold em' and when to fold em". I know how they hide a card up their sleeve so they want me out of the game at any stakes. I'm choosing to hold em' for awhile longer, I don't care if people pee their pants laughing at me!

Leadership QuotationsDo not follow where the path may lead.
    Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Harold R. McAlindon
    (also attributed to Emerson and others)

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
    John Quincy Adams

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

(from Christian Leadership World)

I feel so sorry for you too Change2011, judging someone without knowing all the facts about them narrows your chances of meeting some pretty cool people, almost as bad as stereotying a certain ethnic group. I hope you grow up soon and look beyond what someone appears on the outside to be, or what someone else tells you about them. You might limit your life experiences and squash any possibilities of learning something new. Wisdom is a great thing to strive for in life, be careful you don't block any chances of gaining some.
    P.S.
    BTW: You gave me enough respect to call me " Miss Andrea ", Thank You. It also tells me you have been brought up right, Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    This is all that is listed in the BOE rules:
    8-308. Voting; voting machine write-in.
    1. Ballots voted for any person whose name does not appear on the
    machine as a nominated or designated candidate for public office or party
    position are referred to in this article as write-in ballots.
    2. No write-in ballot shall be voted for any person for any office
    whose name appears on the machine as a nominated or designated candidate
    for the office or position in question; any write-in ballot so voted shall not be
    counted.
    3. A write-in ballot must be cast in its appropriate place on the
    machine, or it shall be void and not counted.
    4. A write-in ballot may also be cast by the use of a name stamp.

The rest is so vague I guess people can make up rules as you go along. No where in the rules does it say who can or cannot stamp the ballot. No idea what the law really is besides either way it is done and over with. Can anyone clarify the rules in regards to name stamping?

stop being coy. you know the laws on this. 8-306 of the board of election law clearly states what assistance a voter can receive. click on the link below and read 8-306. you are trying to justify an illegal action because you say a part of the law regarding write ins is vague as to who can stamp the ballot. you know who can and can't help with the ballots. grow up! http://www.elections.state.ny.us/NYS...lectionLaw.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by had enough yet View Post
    stop being coy. you know the laws on this. 8-306 of the board of election law clearly states what assistance a voter can receive. click on the link below and read 8-306. you are trying to justify an illegal action because you say a part of the law regarding write ins is vague as to who can stamp the ballot. you know who can and can't help with the ballots. grow up! http://www.elections.state.ny.us/NYS...lectionLaw.pdf
    Did you help voters? Did you take the oath? Coy? Nope, you seem to know you can and is willing to help , did you vote for change or just the same? Were you promised a job?

I read 8-306. Ok if one democratic inspector and one republican inspector are present and the voter asks them to stamp the ballot. It should be perfectly legal right? I would think so. So whats illegal about that? There is a bi partsian presence witnessing it.Like I said its vague. Nothing about 100 ft from polls the stamp must be etc. etc. Find it and post it if you can because I couldn't find it. If anyone else wants to help the voter they have to take an oath that they will not influence the voter decision. If a voter asks its fair game.Still didn't clarify the rules in regards to name stamping did you?Furthermore I am justifying an illegal action I was asking for CLARIFACATION!
    Last edited by bluethunder; November 12th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
    I read 8-306. Ok if one democratic inspector and one republican inspector are present and the voter asks them to stamp the ballot. It should be perfectly legal right? I would think so. So whats illegal about that? There is a bi partsian presence witnessing it.Like I said its vague. Nothing about 100 ft from polls the stamp must be etc. etc. Find it and post it if you can because I couldn't find it. If anyone else wants to help the voter they have to take an oath that they will not influence the voter decision. If a voter asks its fair game.Still didn't clarify the rules in regards to name stamping did you?Furthermore I am justifying an illegal action I was asking for CLARIFACATION!
    read it again. the person asking for help from the inspectors has to have good cause such as being illerate, blind or otherwise handicapped. the voter has to swear under oathe that they are in need of the help. the voter is then taken to the booth (table) and the help is given at the table. at no time are the inspectors allowed to stamp on the ballot in any other circumstance. you don't want clarification, you know the laws. grow up!

Anyone ca ask for help, does the inspector ask for clarification as to a dr's note as to handicap or illiteracy or inability to see? Maybe you should "grow up"

read it again. the person asking for help from the inspectors has to have good cause such as being illerate, blind or otherwise handicapped. the voter has to swear under oathe that they are in need of the help. the voter is then taken to the booth (table) and the help is given at the table. at no time are the inspectors allowed to stamp on the ballot in any other circumstance. you don't want clarification, you know the laws. grow up!
    illiterate duh! Why do you think there were stamps in the first place?

Obviously "Had Enough Yet" has NOT had enough yet! No part of the solution to making Lackawanna better just another puppet. Good boy, lay down and die now

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    Anyone ca ask for help, does the inspector ask for clarification as to a dr's note as to handicap or illiteracy or inability to see? Maybe you should "grow up"
    not from the inspectors. they can bring help in, that is different. the only way the inspectors can help is in case of special needs.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information