Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Time to change the Moderator for this forum

This is the same cath that writes how she hates Lackawanna but runs for school board and acts as campaign manager for 2 candidates. See the hypocricy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    No wonder why your "city" (laughable at best) is a dump... it's run by kids.
    You said what I have been thinking for a long time from these threads. Kudos.

I said I hate the city - not the residents or the children. Look around at the city what do you see? a whole lot of BLIGHT

Gotta run - have work to do for the candidate!

Cath829, you want me to read post #29 where you claim he is giving himself away? Good grief are you serious? Your post #20 is the one that mentions real names. That wasn't even a good try. You were inappropriate by mentioning people's real names in you post and that is all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Gotta run - have work to do for the candidate!
    LOL, well if she's working for "the candidate" then he will surely lose. Look at her track record.
    Cath829, please keep on running, do us all a favor and resign as moderator.

YOUCANGOHOME, yes i certainly do see the hypocricy.

Dan, you are absolutely correct, Cath alledged that Lucid was DP electric. She knew what she was doing when she made the allegation. She can try to lie her way out of this, but everybody saw it.

BTW - pay no mind to that bluethunder person, they're nuttier than a squirrel's nest

When I saw dp elect, I thought she meant dumb pollack elect, aka polanski!

Dan12, (what is that, your real age), your very first post on suwny is calling for a new moderator? You use your real name when registering and now anonymity is an issue?

Lucid... slammed her a bit is hardly the truth. You over-reacted like a rabid dog to the assertion she made that buffalonymann was divorced. Maybe she did guess at that, it's a 50/50 shot. He was acting like a religious zealot and she nailed him!

Finally, saying that she is someone who considers you a friend is exactly why high school in LA was hell. You people may grow up, but you sure don't mature.

YNOTNOW you have a right to your opinion, however you are incorrect on a number of points. Obviously you don't really know Cath.
    Last edited by Lucid; November 7th, 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    When I saw dp elect, I thought she meant dumb pollack elect, aka polanski!

Dan12, (what is that, your real age), your very first post on suwny is calling for a new moderator? You use your real name when registering and now anonymity is an issue?

Lucid... slammed her a bit is hardly the truth. You over-reacted like a rabid dog to the assertion she made that buffalonymann was divorced. Maybe she did guess at that, it's a 50/50 shot. He was acting like a religious zealot and she nailed him!

Finally, saying that she is someone who considers you a friend is exactly why high school in LA was hell. You people may grow up, but you sure don't mature.

The problem with you people is that you just don't have the intelligence to understand what I was saying

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    YNOTNOW you have a right to your opinion, however you are incorrect on a number of points. Obviously you don't really know Cath.
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalonymann View Post
    The problem with you people is that you just don't have the intelligence to understand what I was saying
    Neither of you...know what I know...

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Neither of you...know what I know...
    and you say I haven't grown up. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by buffalonymann View Post
    Intelligence? Really of all people pointing fingers at someone, you politically staged religious hypocrite. This site has become just another ploy by the people backing failed politics and trying to deflect the real issues facing this city. They are running scared of Dion J. Watkins and Andrea Haxton and they should be because their old time politics offers no platforms only same old same old. Einstein said doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity. Voting for the same old party ways definitely will result on more failed results and no future for the city. Make the changes now our time has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    and you say I haven't grown up. LOL
    Not gonna get into it with you. You are the epitome of Lackawanna underachiever. You quantify the essence of failure. The way you came after cath, unprovoked, was scary. If I met you on the street, I'm sure you would try to gouge my eyes out. Crawl back under your rock now, you have contributed nothing to this political forum.

I didn't ask to get into anything with you. Be gone with your foolish self.

Don't tell me it was unprovoked. She had it coming for a number of reasons. You are the one out looking for a fight.
    Last edited by Lucid; November 7th, 2011 at 11:33 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information