Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to change the Moderator for this forum

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Like I said in my private message to you and WNYresident - I never wrote your wife's company name out...and Dan do not threaten me and/or accuse me of using drugs or I will be the one having a lawyer contact you for defamation.
    Cath go see your lawyer I'm sure he will let you know that you are nuts. Also point out where I said you are using drugs
    Hey cath are you out of your mind on drugs for posting on speak up that my wifes electric company is this lucid. This ask if you are out of your mind on drugs because you had no reason for posting what you did. Nowhere does it say you are taking drugs and to tell youi the truth I'm not on here to debate you and your make believe world where everyone but you are wrong. I have tried to stay away from you as I already stated I have kicked you off of my friends list on FB and yet you just seem to think you should be able to say or do as you wish. WNY I hope that you can see this for what it is she even stated to you in the email yesn she did what I said, then she wants to play a stupid game that she didnt spell out the whole thing. well if some one types S_I_, I betcha a whole lot of people know what it is. This is not the type of person who should be Moderating a thread .

If you have been trying to stay away from her why are you sending facebook messages to her friends and talking to her on here? You even admit to trying to call her and she wouldn't answer!!!! Get a freaking life already!!!!!

No wonder why your "city" (laughable at best) is a dump... it's run by kids.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

[QUOTE=bluethunder;815681]If you have been trying to stay away from her why are you sending facebook messages to her friends and talking to her on here? You even admit to trying to call her and she wouldn't answer!!!! Get a freaking life already!!!!![/
    once again blue if yopu wish to stay involve with something that is none of your business come on down here and we will discuss in person over a cup of coffee

Dude I wouldn't give you the time of the day and neither should anyone else. I would say its everyones buisness because your the classic cyber bully.

Wow! 1st of all bluethunder you don't know what you are talking about. Does Cath need you to defend her? 2nd If I had any idea that an innocent person would get attacked because of my post I would never have done it.

The truth is Cath829 has been innappropriate as a moderator on a number of occasions. I saw it again on Saturday and I was sick and tired of it and felt she deserved the same that she dishes out. Now she is mentioning INNOCENT people's real names and messing with their livelihoods. How much more proof is needed for you WNYResident?

Cath829 you are way off with your accusation. I attacked you and only me. You do what you always do and ASSUME you know more than you really do. You owe Dan an apology. What he put on facebook was a direct reaction to your post on this forum accusing DP elec as being Lucid. YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Why can't you simply admit it?

I do not need anyone to defend me - but it looks as though Dan does. Maybe elec can mean election? Maybe elec can mean elect? I didn't mention anyones real name - Dan12 posted what I sent him in a PM along with WNYresident so he gave out who he was. As far as the FB posting - he put that out there for ALL of my friends to see. I have more of his accusations. I can care less as to who you are lucid- doesn't matter to me in the least. Tired of it all!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Don't put your 2 cents into the mix unless you know...
    That was a general statement, Res..
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

oh I see, now you're tired of it, but when I said I was done you continued by asking "who is average". You are being extremely sneaky regarding what you posted and you know it. I truly could care less about you too.

Bottom line I went after you for your bring up someone elses personal business. It had nothing what so ever to do with anyone named Dan.

How do you know that I was right on someone's personal business? How did I know I was right on someone's personal business? It could be like picking straws out of a hat.....If you care less - then go - be done with me...no skin off of my back.

FACEBOOK Posting: Dan Eckert: SaturdayAdriane Catania- DeMarcoAdriane sorry about posting ths here but I dont have much of a choice it is a message for Cathy. Hey cath are you out of your mind on drugs for posting on speak up that my wifes electric company is this lucid. listen you ass I defriended you for a reason and really want nothing to do with you. We come home from bowling and (which was from 6 to around 10 and I go on speak up and see this you are a dfricken looser must be into the beers again. I'm sure somehow this wasnt yoyur fault either. We will be talking with a laywer on Monday for this defimation. I held all of your little code names in secret and yet you falsely bring our company into your assinine life. YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME
    Cath829 you claim it was Dan that brought up his name, but this was posted before he mentioned the PM message. I swear I see people's real names in here. Seems you're not being honest again!

How do you know that I was right on someone's personal business? How did I know I was right on someone's personal business? It could be like picking straws out of a hat.....If you care less - then go - be done with me...no skin off of my back.
    OMG! more of your double talk. Really Cath you spent far too much time in City Hall. I know and you know what you said about someone's personal business. It doesn't matter if anyone else does the point is it was wrong of you to do that. Twist it any way you like it was still wrong.

See post #16 then scroll down and see my post with the FB posting....you are wrong Lucid.....clearly wrong

Yes I see, I am wrong about the order of the posts. However, post #16 by Dan12 does not mention anyone's real names but your post #20 most certainly does.

If Dan12 chose to mention his real name would be his choice. If you want to mention your real name that would be your choice. You made the choice of mentioning other peoples real names and that was wrong of you.

Again, twist it any way you like you have still done a number of innappropriate things.

Read Post #29 - giving himself away - all by himself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information