Thread: Kathy Hochul lost him the job

Kathy Hochul lost him the job

As you can see by todays Buffalo news, what comes around, goes around. I am sure that Bill Hochul was the best person for the job. However, Kathy's mouh lost it for him. I feel sory for Bill, he is a good man but after all the games that his wife played and is playing, what do you expect. As for her statement that was in the paper, get real Kathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack
    As you can see by todays Buffalo news, what comes around, goes around. I am sure that Bill Hochul was the best person for the job. However, Kathy's mouh lost it for him. I feel sory for Bill, he is a good man but after all the games that his wife played and is playing, what do you expect. As for her statement that was in the paper, get real Kathy.

Are you for real? Your post admits that Bill Hochul was probably the best person for the job, but you somehow attribute the Bush administration's hiring practice that put politics over competence to Kathy Hochul?

The fact that the Bush administration jeopardizes our security in order to reward political allies is the Erie County Clerk's fault?

I'll ask once again, are you for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack
    Read it again. Political games that she played and is playing. That is the same thing that happened in the Town when she was on the Board, remember the Tom Best / Dick Smith game. I never implied it was right, just payback.

Payback, just as was practiced by EVERY administration, Democratic & Republican, ever since politics began.

Anyone who believes that "only the best will be appointed" at the National level is just plain unaware of reality.

Thread Information