Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder View Post
As a registered Independent I recieved a letter yesterday from Dennis Koziol saying to vote for John Gorman. It says that Jon Gorman recieved the local endorsement (which isn't true) and was overuled by the state. I am sick and tired of this no good clown Koziol lying about endorsements etc. etc.. Reality is that this flip flopper switched his party to Conservative several weeks ago along with his posse to take over that party eventually after Billy Delmont is done. So why is he saying he's the Independence Chairman? He's nothing! All endorsements come from the state committee due to corruption and infilitration in the local committee by the local democrats and those loyal to them under Len Linehan. Which means since Koziol is backing Gorman he was/is one of the corrupted people in that party. Furthermore Koziol is looking for a water authority job for his kid. Fran Warthling's term is up next and I would say Good Ol' Fran is trying to save his job so he has his pal Koziol do his dirty work for him. If this city really wants to do in the Democratic Machine vote for anyone other than Gorman as Warthling's power will diminish and hopefully he will be gone! This is like Andrea Haxton says "POLITRICKS" as it finest. This is low really low.
I knew of Dennis Koziol when my Nik was at Franklin.......I don't know if his title was a custodian or a maintenance guy. I just remember him watching everybody and everything, he would just appear......he had a cake job there.
Then he went to the Junior/Senior High to work and I would see him peeking out of the room across the hall when the School Board meetings were going on, listening--watching.

When I ran in 2005 I applied to the Independent Party so we went for coffee at Apollo's and he interviewed me for their endorsement. We had a pleasant conversation and toward the end he told me right out.........., " if it was up to me you are the best candidate and would get the endorsement because you are up on all the issues, but it is NOT up to me to decide who gets the endorsement ".........HE WAS THE PARTY CHAIR! I know it goes back to committee, BUT,...........
We should all become " UNAFFILIATED " that would fix them all!

Wimpy and a political pimp was the impression I got of him that day. He was all fired up a few years back about the school something or other but he wimped out again!
Vying for the Conservative Chair.........he should be sent off to a rocking chair! And the people in the Conservative Party should run to find, then back a person without all the political baggage this flip-flopper has! How about a woman Chair....has Lackawanna ever had a woman Chair a political party?
BTW:
I have heard through the years that he liked to throw his self-appointed power around in the schools and bullied some of the lady cleaners. Shame on the wimp! I wonder how many grievances he caused the schools?