Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Corruption

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When referring to elected officials use their real names. Don't use the nicknames the community gives them. Most people would not search for them with their nick names

How can the council really have any integrity when they appointed the current third ward councilman without an actual vote in council chambers after Chuck Jaworski moved up to Council President.....I truly believe this appointment was illegal from the start.This post does not apply to Andrea.
    Last edited by runningdownadream; September 3rd, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

How does the Democratic Party of Lackawanna have people in Lancaster vote in Lackawanna under Lackawanna addresses ?????Isn't that illegal. If there was ever a city that needs photo id for elections it's this one.Why do they pay people to vote for their candidate???? BOE hope your reading...

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownadream View Post
    How does the Democratic Party of Lackawanna have people in Lancaster vote in Lackawanna under Lackawanna addresses ?????Isn't that illegal. If there was ever a city that needs photo id for elections it's this one.Why do they pay people to vote for their candidate???? BOE hope your reading...
    Oh yeah. Crazy ain't it. I said it a long time ago, we can't even trust the ballot checkers.

Why does it take like 8years for Tom Love to finally realize the gas tanks are leaking and his DPW building is falling apart. Hmmm maybe if we was a qualified engineer we wouldn't be having these problems. He is asking for 750grand for building repairs and another 30-40grand for fuel tanks...one of these tanks was supposedly replaced 9years ago.

Exactly!

The City of Niagara Falls is looking for a City Engineer on Craig's List for $90,000/yr. You see folks the hundreds of thousands of dollars that our city spends on consulting engineer firms could be saved if we hired a competent-qualified city engineer who was proactively maintaining our city instead of one who lives in Hamburg and is just riding out his retirement. He neglects his job duties and does selective maintaining-the same nasty issues/situations he allows in our neighborhoods would NEVER be tolerated on South Shore or Martin Road. The proff is in the pudding,look around you, example- 305 Ridge Road, the ones on Ingham and rat hole on Holland since 2003 are all an abomination. We swept up the sidewalk in front of 305 Ridge this week, I am going to try to clean the creepy ally today. It makes me sick that the ceo allows this and of how Tom Love maintains our main thoroughfare to Father Baker's national shrine, it is a reflection of what people who live here and visitors think of us.
    When people say I should not get re-elected because I have not got anything done they are only stating half of the equation---mayor polanski and company are in charge of the work force in our city, they are responsible for the maintenance and they refuse to help the First Ward most of the time, going back way before me. He is not performing his job duties and so I charge him and his administration with INSUBORDINATION TO THE PEOPLE of The First Ward!
    I am putting in a grievance in the name of the good people of "Lack"awanna, and charging YOU with neglecting to protect and maintain the citizens and property in the First Ward of Lackawanna.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    The City of Niagara Falls is looking for a City Engineer on Craig's List for $90,000/yr. You see folks the hundreds of thousands of dollars that our city spends on consulting engineer firms could be saved if we hired a competent-qualified city engineer who was proactively maintaining our city instead of one who lives in Hamburg and is just riding out his retirement. He neglects his job duties and does selective maintaining-the same nasty issues/situations he allows in our neighborhoods would NEVER be tolerated on South Shore or Martin Road. The proff is in the pudding,look around you, example- 305 Ridge Road, the ones on Ingham and rat hole on Holland since 2003 are all an abomination. We swept up the sidewalk in front of 305 Ridge this week, I am going to try to clean the creepy ally today. It makes me sick that the ceo allows this and of how Tom Love maintains our main thoroughfare to Father Baker's national shrine, it is a reflection of what people who live here and visitors think of us.
    When people say I should not get re-elected because I have not got anything done they are only stating half of the equation---mayor polanski and company are in charge of the work force in our city, they are responsible for the maintenance and they refuse to help the First Ward most of the time, going back way before me. He is not performing his job duties and so I charge him and his administration with INSUBORDINATION TO THE PEOPLE of The First Ward!
    I am putting in a grievance in the name of the good people of "Lack"awanna, and charging YOU with neglecting to protect and maintain the citizens and property in the First Ward of Lackawanna.
    And the City should charge you for all the waste of monies you have created since you got in office, how many law suits did you file on people in the last four years, lost $40000 in playground funds because you didnt use them, you should be the one that a grievance is put on. You have been useless.

ps the good old boys did not cause the power outage, just in case you are going to blame that on them too.

Why dont you do something constructive......instead of blaming everyone else for your woes.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    And the City should charge you for all the waste of monies you have created since you got in office, how many law suits did you file on people in the last four years, lost $40000 in playground funds because you didnt use them, you should be the one that a grievance is put on. You have been useless.

ps the good old boys did not cause the power outage, just in case you are going to blame that on them too.

Why dont you do something constructive......instead of blaming everyone else for your woes.

Andrea was the one who fought for the $40,000 to be implemented into the budget for the year 2006-2007, her first year there. There wasn't even a line item for playground equipment prior to that. That means $10,000 per ward. That stayed the same for 2007-2008. 2008-2009 went down to $5,000 per ward because they needed more $ for the 100 year celebration. 2009-2010 (current budget) is at $7,500 per ward. The $ for the playgrounds is still in the budget but has been REDUCED to $7,500!

Get your facts straight.

HaHaHa

Toms you are a very funny person, man-woman whatever you are. With all of the people on a witch hunt trying to catch me any way they can to discredit me-----you should be smart enough to know that if YOUR allegations were true I would be justly charged by the parties involved. How could I get money out of the city hall budget?----who did I file a lawsuit against??? I know now you are a city hall goon because you are privy or maybe a party to something you wrongly did to someone. Pretty funny. HaHaHa. Talk about grabbing at straws!

One things for sure Andrea, you have the "good ole boys" shook up. The fact that they have to make up stuff like this only proves that they are concerned that you just might win. I love it. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post

Let's talk about lawyers how many has the city hired in other stupid cases they created like the truck ban? They have been billing outside firms for work that should be done in house to the tune of a 500,000 dollars a year and counting.The city transfers money out of playground accounts constantly so no one used the money except in dribs and drabs. Stop making up gibberish and use facts not crap your being fed by city hall.By the way I am still waitng for my freedom of information request on playgrounds.

Exclamation Me Too

I am still waiting for my FOIL regarding Ralph's' salary as Empire Zone Director and acting Director of Development. Also About the plans the slaughter house submitted to Ralph for 174 Ridge Road. Remember street number is erroneous on their front door--they have 178 on it, Frank the Assessor has it listed officially and on the web as 174. Go Figure.
    If everything was so welcome and up and up wouldn't you think polanski and company would welcome mine and ALL inquires into HIS supermarket project?!
    West Seneca is giving People Inc. a back and forth in today's' paper about a Senior building and polanski WELCOMED a slaughter house 1/2 mile from HOMES and OUR beautiful Our Lady of Victory Basilica. Go Figure.

Folks, if you are not from Lackawanna can you please share your opinion of us with us? When you think of the City of Lackawanna what is your first reaction? Thanks, Andrea

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    Let's talk about lawyers how many has the city hired in other stupid cases they created like the truck ban? They have been billing outside firms for work that should be done in house to the tune of a 500,000 dollars a year and counting.The city transfers money out of playground accounts constantly so no one used the money except in dribs and drabs. Stop making up gibberish and use facts not crap your being fed by city hall.By the way I am still waitng for my freedom of information request on playgrounds.

Why have town lawyers then? So 500,000? At $125 an hour that is 4,000 hours of legal work. IF this is true I would say a group of people are SCREWING your town.

At least someone is catching on!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

Andrea was the one who fought for the $40,000 to be implemented into the budget for the year 2006-2007, her first year there. There wasn't even a line item for playground equipment prior to that. That means $10,000 per ward. That stayed the same for 2007-2008. 2008-2009 went down to $5,000 per ward because they needed more $ for the 100 year celebration. 2009-2010 (current budget) is at $7,500 per ward. The $ for the playgrounds is still in the budget but has been REDUCED to $7,500!

Get your facts straight.
    My facts are straight.....as I said, she lost all the money put aside in the budget for the playgrounds in the last four years because she didnt use it....that is the fact.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information