Man, why is my work schedule taking me away from all of the good stuff.

In reading all of the posts, and other relevant news on this subject, it is apparent the fault lies squarely with the Supervisor, and Comptroller, both current and former. This type of situation should never have occurred, and all parties need to take responsibility. But, as is always the case it will be be finger pointing, name calling, and grandiose speeches form our "leaders". (I use the term very loosely) The fact remains, however, all involved will engage in the "not my fault" attitude.

So, to all of our "leaders", regardless of who's camp you're in, and I know you're reading this or having it read to you...
GROW THE HELL UP AND ACT LIKE ADULTS!

It's time to stop all of the BS, name calling, finger pointing, etc., and work for the people paying your salary. THE PEOPLE OF WEST SENECA!

Wally, get over yourself and get off your high horse. You are not the king!
Vince, get that chip off your shoulder, overcome your Napoleonic syndrome, and remember Paul's not in charge anymore.
Tina, you lost, OK? Now, you where a part of the last administration, and the "I couldn't fight the machine" attitude is getting old. You could have stood up to PC if you wanted to, but you didn't.
Sheila, you can't get by with a smile and a flip of the hair anymore. So stop trying! Tell daddy he doesn't live here anymore, so butt out.
Dale, I don't know what to say. Several of us who supported you are sorely disappointed, and you know who we are.

As for who is considering a run for a seat on the Town Board next year...
count me in!!! I will run, with only campaign contributions from citizens, and no more than $100. I will not accept money from anyone who does business with, or comes before the board on a regular basis, i.e. Ralph Lorigo, Marrano Builders, etc. I will only accept endorsements, but not money, from groups with the understanding that I will work for ALL of the people of WS, and not just those who benefit through their employment with Town, i.e. CSEA members, Police, or groups such as Athletic organizations, Senior Citizens, etc.

This all may give me a snowballs chance in hell, but, I challenge anyone else considering a run to follow the same guidelines. It's time someone stood up for all of the citizens of WS, and not just a chosen few.