Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If this is going on in Pa do you think it Aint happening IN NY

Quote Originally Posted by CSense
    I'm not talking about the "realities", clearly if I was going to run for office, I'll have all my **** in one sock, but I meant it as more of a reform movement.

Why should I have to "work" beyond just going door to door? Now I have to call everyone days before the petitions, get people to take off work, etc, all bogus crap so I can hopefully beat out the heavily entrenched guy's army of volunteers. It's not supposed to be a game of "knocking" people off the ballot, it's supposed to be about having a "choice" of people on the ballot.

My point is that they should change the rules to it makes it more democratic (the government philosophy, not the party). -that's for you Res

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the realities, not make believe govt.

So in your new world of reform govt., why should I vote for you??????????
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers77
    I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the realities, not make believe govt.

So in your new world of reform govt., why should I vote for you??????????
    Clearly I can feel the sarcasm but you didn't grasp why I was making my statement.

I simply stated one of the reasons why the present system isn't democratic. I'm not living in la la land, that is what I meant by realities.

But hell let's keep the process the way it is, evidently it works, we (electorate) keep electing the best and the brightest. Now I wonder who really is living in the world of make believe government.

BTW, I don't ever intend to run for any office but if I did run the reasons would vary on the position I was running for but my underlining message would be more effective government (less cost, better service and only doing what government should be doing).

BTW, I don't ever intend to run for any office but if I did run the reasons would vary on the position I was running for but my underlining message would be more effective government (less cost, better service and only doing what government should be doing).
    You are pretty much quoting the platform of most of our elected leaders.

Nothing wrong with that, but far from reform govt.
    I never said I had no idea about most of the things you said I said I had no idea about.

Not trying to change you mind or anything but.....if you keep letting the guy next door get elected (doing nothing and knocking teeth out) you are going to have the same problems (lame ass politicians) you had yesterday
    First off any one who runs for an office has an agenda! That Agenda usually includes theft.As soon as politicians realize who the friggin boss is I might change my mind untill then stay clear of my front porch,becuase every political want to be is a thief. I dont like dishonest people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information