Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Haliburton Build detainment Buildings all over the United States ?

Did Haliburton Build detainment Buildings all over the United States ?

This is from the San Francisco Chronicle, not some conspiracy news site.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

Quote:
    Beginning in 1999, the government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.
    According to diplomat and author Peter Dale Scott, the KBR contract is part of a Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of "all removable aliens" and "potential terrorists."
    Fraud-busters such as Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Los Angeles, have complained about these contracts, saying that more taxpayer dollars should not go to taxpayer-gouging Halliburton. But the real question is: What kind of "new programs" require the construction and refurbishment of detention facilities in nearly every state of the union with the capacity to house perhaps millions of people?

Quote:
    The Military Commissions Act of 2006, rammed through Congress just before the 2006 midterm elections, allows for the indefinite imprisonment of anyone who donates money to a charity that turns up on a list of "terrorist" organizations, or who speaks out against the government's policies. The law calls for secret trials for citizens and noncitizens alike.
    Also in 2007, the White House quietly issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51), to ensure "continuity of government" in the event of what the document vaguely calls a "catastrophic emergency." Should the president determine that such an emergency has occurred, he and he alone is empowered to do whatever he deems necessary to ensure "continuity of government." This could include everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution to launching a nuclear attack. Congress has yet to hold a single hearing on NSPD-51.

Bush cheny and clinton are a tight knit group who's trying to destroy americans.

What do you guys think?

EVERYBODY IN THE STATES ARE SLEEPING , THE REVOLUTION WILL START THE DETAINMENT TAKEOVER

Again, you're confusing (or at least trying to dissemble) a news article with an opinion piece. This is in the 'Open Forum' section (part of the opinion pages) not the news section.

Oh, Peter Dale Scott, cited in the article? One of the original 9/11 conspiracy theorists (noted in the interest of full disclosure, not as a pejorative). Same with the author, Dan Hamburg.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

These camps are very real.

The laws to send American citiziens who disagree "dissidents" shackeld to the floors of these choo choo trains in wallowing in our own feces on the way to these camps
    is basically the exact same thing that happened to the prisoners on shackled to planes, wallowing in their own waste on the way to Gitmo.

Jesus! The United States not only borrowed "educational materials" from the KGB (on torture), but from the Communist Chinese authorities designed to elicit false confessions from prisoners!

See-The whole torture-prison camp deal conducted by the United States at Abu Gharib, Gitmo, in Europe (secwetly), on naval ships in open water and probably in America-
    This whole America torture orgy on non-Americans;Arabs has been PRACTICE
    for torturing American citizens

And no. I don't give a flying F how "crazy" others perceive me as. Ain't posting on this MB to make "pals!"

TO ANYONE READING THIS:

If you can't see the walls closing in around you, then you're someone who has learned NOTHING from history.

Another terrorist attack on American soil-
    Something weird like I dunno-
    Food and gas riots across America
    or any fabrication our government comes up with-

Will give the President full authority to declare martial law under Presidential Order whatever and give him the full, unquestioned authority to send any Americans who don't kneel, brown nose and kiss their leaders a$$-
    To camp

"This ain't a dictatorship, but if it were, I'd have to be the dictator." George W. Bush

Do you HONESTLY think this was a "joke" or a Freudian Slip?

WHAT kind of "leader" tells people to "go shopping" after the horrors of 9/11?
    You tell Americans to come together as a nation, to get involved (in a war effort) after such a disaster

These camps are NOT for illegal aliens!

Illegals are going to be the foundation of the new work force (for wages and benefits FAR below what "greedy" hard-working Americans are used to

Hell! That these camps, trains and tracks have been planned and built in conjunction with the Presidential order allowing martial law don't fit perfectly together?!

Yes!
    I hope to hell that I'm delusional and wrong, for everyone's sake!
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Post He's crazy Dumbfounded

He puts a negative note on everything. I almost believe that this modest forum has been invaded by a government shill called Run4Clit. Hard to believe but possibly true. What a sellout the dude is. Makes me sick !!!

When conversing with extreme Right-wing loyalists,
    they invariably talk over you and do their level best to make flawed logic turn into "fact(s)"

What galls me about the remaining diehard Conservatives is that its as if they're not listening to the opposing argument, but repeating the same talking points, like a broken record with adjustments (in topic) depending on the news.

Another point of frustration: The major representatives of the party/ideaology ultra-Conservatives proudly support;Bush, Cheney, Congressmen, Senators, ect-
    The "great historical icons" of the Neocons
    could care less about the average American
    and
    unless some members of this board (and other forums nationally) are in the 1%,
    WHY ARE THEY ROOTING FOR A TEAM THAT COULD CARE LESS IF THEY LIVE OR DIE?

Same for the media: Think that the lying cast & crew from WBEN to Rush to O'Reilly honestly give a rat's a$$ about the health and welfare of their loyal listeners and readers? (Coulter, Rush, ect)

One final point:
    As far as I've been able to observe;Discern.
    NONE of us "liberals" are the "I told you so" types.

One (a progressive) would have to be INSANE to want the type of callous coup we've undergone (openly) in the last 7 1/2 years.

WHO wants a government in which healthcare, education, the infrastructure, natural disasters (Katrina), massive de-regulation, record borrowing and deficit spending, TORTURE, surveillance for the illusion of a little more freedom, war on a soveirgn nation under totally false pretenses-And too much more to list-

WHO in their right mind would CHERISH;DESIRE an America where its "OK" to bend the rules of the Constitution, the calm of checks and balances to further the fortunes of a handful of sociopaths?

Nevermind that what I and other caring Americans ahve written as average harmless peons with zero influence on people and policy,
    I'm certain that I'm on one or more "watch lists" and other manifestations of my "paranoid progressive" mind.

Its true what I've repeatedly heard:
    Those who bit-h and moan and cry for justice in America are more "patriotic" (for lack of a better word)
    than those sellouts who proudly thump their chests in the name of what passes for politics in the U.S.

As one member of this MB said,
    "This is the beginning of the end of America"
    and if I could cry, I WOULD weep.

***I call myself a true progressive, but at THIS point, I denounce BOTH Republican and Democratic politicians (most of them anyways)
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded
    These camps are very real.

The laws to send American citiziens who disagree "dissidents" shackeld to the floors of these choo choo trains in wallowing in our own feces on the way to these camps
    is basically the exact same thing that happened to the prisoners on shackled to planes, wallowing in their own waste on the way to Gitmo.

Jesus! The United States not only borrowed "educational materials" from the KGB (on torture), but from the Communist Chinese authorities designed to elicit false confessions from prisoners!

See-The whole torture-prison camp deal conducted by the United States at Abu Gharib, Gitmo, in Europe (secwetly), on naval ships in open water and probably in America-
    This whole America torture orgy on non-Americans;Arabs has been PRACTICE
    for torturing American citizens

And no. I don't give a flying F how "crazy" others perceive me as. Ain't posting on this MB to make "pals!"

TO ANYONE READING THIS:

If you can't see the walls closing in around you, then you're someone who has learned NOTHING from history.

Another terrorist attack on American soil-
    Something weird like I dunno-
    Food and gas riots across America
    or any fabrication our government comes up with-

Will give the President full authority to declare martial law under Presidential Order whatever and give him the full, unquestioned authority to send any Americans who don't kneel, brown nose and kiss their leaders a$$-
    To camp

"This ain't a dictatorship, but if it were, I'd have to be the dictator." George W. Bush

Do you HONESTLY think this was a "joke" or a Freudian Slip?

WHAT kind of "leader" tells people to "go shopping" after the horrors of 9/11?
    You tell Americans to come together as a nation, to get involved (in a war effort) after such a disaster

These camps are NOT for illegal aliens!

Illegals are going to be the foundation of the new work force (for wages and benefits FAR below what "greedy" hard-working Americans are used to

Hell! That these camps, trains and tracks have been planned and built in conjunction with the Presidential order allowing martial law don't fit perfectly together?!

Yes!
    I hope to hell that I'm delusional and wrong, for everyone's sake!
    Where exactly are these camps?

Quote Originally Posted by gonerail
    He puts a negative note on everything. I almost believe that this modest forum has been invaded by a government shill called Run4Clit. Hard to believe but possibly true. What a sellout the dude is. Makes me sick !!!
    Rail, I am not, nor have I ever been, a government shill. I'm all for openness and accountability. I'm also for rationality and verification. An unedited online piece from an avowed conspiracy theorist does not offer much in the way of verification. If you want me (or most people) to believe you, you're going to have to offer firm evidence from confirmed and impartial sources...it's that simple.

And by the way, you're darned skippy I "run 4 clit." I'm a vagina-friendly poster!
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by run4it
    And by the way, you're darned skippy I "run 4 clit." I'm a vagina-friendly poster!
    Now there's a [cLick} I would join
    Hillary will NEVER be President
    Obama is a FORMER President
    Joe Biden is in Scranton eating paste.

Quote Originally Posted by govtchecker
    Where exactly are these camps?

Beach Grove Indiana, AND Texas

This stuff is down right disgusting!!!!

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Prepare yourself for the unthinkable: war against Iran.
    LET'S DECLARE WAR WHILE NO ONE IS LOOKING.
    Would President Bush go to war to stop Tehran from getting the bomb?

Our national legislators deem it non-controversial to recommend to a president known for his recklessness and bad judgment that he consider engaging in an act of war against Iran. Those of you who consider this issue controversial can go to the Just Foreign Policy Web site and tell your representative to oppose this resolution. Thanks to Geoffrey V. Gray for this submission.

Go and check your state to see if they are ready for a disaster.

http://beprepared.com/article.asp_Q_...ur%20State#map

George Soros is the numero uno Haliburton stockholder. What do we know about him?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth
    Prepare yourself for the unthinkable: war against Iran.
    LET'S DECLARE WAR WHILE NO ONE IS LOOKING.
    Would President Bush go to war to stop Tehran from getting the bomb?
    If Hillary had any say so, we probably would.

Quote Originally Posted by Sock Puppet
    George Soros is the numero uno Haliburton stockholder. What do we know about him?
    Isn't he at the top of the right wing conspiracy?

Take head to what he has to say!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information