Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helpers at the Buffalo Bills Stadium

Helpers at the Buffalo Bills Stadium

We have job openings at the Buffalo Bills Stadium. We are in need of pickers, blowers and power washers. The pickers-pick up the debris, the blowers carry back pack style leaf blowers, the power washers use the washers. Any interested should contact Bobbi 570-205-9277 or via e-mail bobbi.pylkas@tristateemployment.com for more information.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbipylkas
    We have job openings at the Buffalo Bills Stadium. We are in need of pickers, blowers and power washers. The pickers-pick up the debris, the blowers carry back pack style leaf blowers, the power washers use the washers. Any interested should contact Bobbi 570-205-9277 or via e-mail bobbi.pylkas@tristateemployment.com for more information.

Thanks,
    Bobbi, we have a lot of pickers and blowers who have no life around here....you should get a tremendous response.

Thanks,
    Welcome to the message board. Now, we bust your balls.

You have a 507 area code, and your company is not based in the Buffalo area. So, why the heck, are the Bills using you?

BTW the name of the stadium is Ralph Wilson Stadium. It may be helpful for you to know that.

No offense to you, but it's kinda crappy that the Buffalo Bills are not using a local recruiting company.

Man, I feel kind of bad about this but...

The rising picked up trash at the Ralph. In fact, that's how he met his wife...

(In all honesty, I used to pick up trash after the games. I figured that once I typed that some ******* would drop that joke on me so I did a pre-emptive). I was 15 or so, and it was perhaps the worst job I've ever had.

Unregistered
    Who's gonna be first to admit they're a professional blower?

Surprisingly when I said the Ralph Wilson Stadium, most people (yes from Buffalo) had no clue what I was talking about. I did know that's the name, married to a fan, I know the eyes are rolling Actually, they are using a company out of Buffalo but that company is having a hard time finiding people to work. So they called me to help make phone calls and to try to find new ways to find people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You have a 507 area code, and your company is not based in the Buffalo area. So, why the heck, are the Bills using you?
    It's all about money with the Bills.

People in Buffalo are dumb and dont wanna work.

The people who need the money have no way to/from the stadium way out in the burbs.

Maybe a bus to/from a central location such as downtown where the cost of bus fare can be deducted from their pay?
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Surprisingly when I said the Ralph Wilson Stadium, most people (yes from Buffalo) had no clue what I was talking about. I did know that's the name, married to a fan, I know the eyes are rolling Actually, they are using a company out of Buffalo but that company is having a hard time finiding people to work. So they called me to help make phone calls and to try to find new ways to find people.

What is starting pay for this and how many hours at a shot is usually added up?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    What is starting pay for this and how many hours at a shot is usually added up?
    You gotta figure that, by the second week, the workers are all going to get to talking, and, collectively realize that, the quicker they work, the less hours they get paid for.

So, the first week they all bust their butts, and clean the stadium in tow hours. Then, by the second week, it takes six hours....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by therising
    You gotta figure that, by the second week, the workers are all going to get to talking, and, collectively realize that, the quicker they work, the less hours they get paid for.

So, the first week they all bust their butts, and clean the stadium in tow hours. Then, by the second week, it takes six hours....
    Well we could unionize them. Teach them the ropes on how it works in WNY. The Bills are tough negotiators...

All the while charging them weekly dues.

We are in need of pickers, blowers and power washers.
    There are three different require skills here....

There's even power washers.... you could lose an eye with one of those...

I wonder what the hourly wage is.

Unregistered
    Well we could unionize them. Teach them the ropes on how it works in WNY.
    That would be cute?

A couple hundred people standing around watching three people work.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    That would be cute?

A couple hundred people standing around watching three people work.
    Hey a blower must be worth 20 an hour.... a washer 30 an hour... they are power tools after all. You know proper training... safety issues... A picker is just a stick with a nail in it... If someone hurts them self with that we would want them out of the gene pool anyways

Hey a blower must be worth 20 an hour.... a washer 30 an hour... they are power tools after all. You know proper training... safety issues... A picker is just a stick with a nail in it... If someone hurts them self with that we would want them out of the gene pool anyways

I believe they are paying around $9-12 an hour for all positions. It is a company from another state that came in so all the local people that were employed left, that is why they can't get help. The new cleaner guy has ties to a new upper managment guy at the bills that is why he left the last place and came here..

Sorry for being vague but i forgot a lot of the details and names, also i am trying to be vague not to give up my source.. I belive the new guy in charge of cleanup is from SC, or somewhere down south..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information