Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will The Former Mayors of Niagara Falls fess up?

Will The Former Mayors of Niagara Falls fess up?

I have seen decades of incompetence running the city of Niagara Falls by a certain heritage of the city.
    They just so happen to be on many committee's and boards and own most of the businesses in Niagara Falls.

This tells me why the city has stayed in that condition it has been in since 1980.

Irene Elia , James Galie ,Jacob Palillo, Vince Anello.

The niagara falls mayor's ^ names that has ended in a vowel have called the shots and allowed corruption to germinate and ruin the city's image so bad, that it could only lead to gambling as the only way out.

Hopefully Dyster can right the ship.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth
    I have seen decades of incompetence running the city of Niagara Falls by a certain heritage of the city.
    They just so happen to be on many committee's and boards and own most of the businesses in Niagara Falls.

This tells me why the city has stayed in that condition it has been in since 1980.

Irene Elia , James Galie ,Jacob Palillo, Vince Anello.

The niagara falls mayor's ^ names that has ended in a vowel have called the shots and allowed corruption to germinate and ruin the city's image so bad, that it could only lead to gambling as the only way out.

Dyster seems like a good man. Otherwise, yawn!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you respond it it bores you

Really? I met the man during campaign season, he is a stuttering idiot with no social skills. My parent's neighbor told me that the guy is totally paranoid, keeps his office door locked and has an armed officer in there with him at all times! That really sounds like the savior of NF to me!
    Politics is more difficult than physics
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by marli
    Really? I met the man during campaign season, he is a stuttering idiot with no social skills. My parent's neighbor told me that the guy is totally paranoid, keeps his office door locked and has an armed officer in there with him at all times! That really sounds like the savior of NF to me!
    Wasnt Dyster on the City Council under Anello and maybe Elia as well? So he was a part of the problem to begin with.

Seems like BTT is a little out of his element here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by crabapples
    Wasnt Dyster on the City Council under Anello and maybe Elia as well? So he was a part of the problem to begin with.

Seems like BTT is a little out of his element here.
    1. He wasn't with Anello!

2. More than a little!

Unregistered
    why do you respond it it bores you
    I am willing to give Paul a chance!

If you consistently go toe to toe against the powers that be in that corrupt city, you would need guards too.

Smart man

Unregistered
    As LBJ would say, "that's a lot of bull!"!

Quote Originally Posted by SundayNiagara
    As LBJ would say, "that's a lot of bull!"!

Well, how would you know how he acted when I answered the door during campaign season? Were you the one with him? Trust me, it's not too hard to spot a 6 ft tall person who shows up at your door step and lacks the basic social skills to say hello to strangers and/or carry on a conversation. He never made eye contact, he looked everywhere but at me. Who can trust a person like that?

The person who told me the tid bit of info regarding his office actually works for the city, and says that no one can get in and he hardly ever comes out! Again, given his total lack of interpersonal skills, I would believe that without even having to see it!

However, I am heading to city hall later today or tomorrow to pay my parent's water bill. I will certainly take a stroll by the mayor's office to check it out for myself!
    - Albert Einstein

Well, how would you know how he acted when I answered the door during campaign season? Were you the one with him? Trust me, it's not too hard to spot a 6 ft tall person who shows up at your door step and lacks the basic social skills to say hello to strangers and/or carry on a conversation. He never made eye contact, he looked everywhere but at me. Who can trust a person like that?

The person who told me the tid bit of info regarding his office actually works for the city, and says that no one can get in and he hardly ever comes out! Again, given his total lack of interpersonal skills, I would believe that without even having to see it!

However, I am heading to city hall later today or tomorrow to pay my parent's water bill. I will certainly take a stroll by the mayor's office to check it out for myself!
    You probably have ties to the old regime's huh?

Sounds like you're hating.

No actually - I have no political ties whatsoever! I do not have time for that, however I really wish I did. I am an RN & moved out of NF when I graduated from NU & got married many, many (well over 20) years ago - however, my parents still live there, so I am there several times a week, to help care for one of my parents who is very ill. I beg them to sell the house and leave all the time! I read the Gazette when I am there & read the Reporter online. Over the years I have watched the neighborhood where I grew up (along with the entire city) deteriorate beyond recognition. Along with everyone else, I have watched petty politics ruin the city. I feel that Ms. DelMonte is a joke as a state representative. She is no where to be found except for campaign season. The positive attractions of the city such as the Wintergarden and the Festival of Lights are long gone. To me, the current mayor truly lacks personality and business sense. He has a popular family name. I mean, I just read that the man brought Fran Iusi back - if that is not recycling old, bad politicians then what is? And the whole greenway thing - not really a revenue generating idea! Green space does not add to the tax base! When you have friends & family visit from out of town where do you take them? I take mine to Canada - they have businesses there - things to do!
    Obviously you are the captain of Dyster's pep squad, and we can agree to disagree on the personality and qualifications of the current mayor and his administration.
    - Albert Einstein

Unregistered

1. Paul Dyster is a good man and i think we all need to step back and give him a chance to right years of wrong.

2. Get a bleeping life!

Unregistered
    No actually - I have no political ties whatsoever! I do not have time for that, however I really wish I did. I am an RN & moved out of NF when I graduated from NU & got married many, many (well over 20) years ago - however, my parents still live there, so I am there several times a week, to help care for one of my parents who is very ill. I beg them to sell the house and leave all the time! I read the Gazette when I am there & read the Reporter online. Over the years I have watched the neighborhood where I grew up (along with the entire city) deteriorate beyond recognition. Along with everyone else, I have watched petty politics ruin the city. I feel that Ms. DelMonte is a joke as a state representative. She is no where to be found except for campaign season. The positive attractions of the city such as the Wintergarden and the Festival of Lights are long gone. To me, the current mayor truly lacks personality and business sense. He has a popular family name. I mean, I just read that the man brought Fran Iusi back - if that is not recycling old, bad politicians then what is? And the whole greenway thing - not really a revenue generating idea! Green space does not add to the tax base! When you have friends & family visit from out of town where do you take them? I take mine to Canada - they have businesses there - things to do!
    Obviously you are the captain of Dyster's pep squad, and we can agree to disagree on the personality and qualifications of the current mayor and his administration.
    A long-time friend, and master wordsmiths way of selling oxidized Monster Cable speaker wire:

"Research indicates that copper wire, when polished to a rich green patina, exhibits superior sonic characteristics!"

Quote Originally Posted by SundayNiagara
    1. Paul Dyster is a good man and i think we all need to step back and give him a chance to right years of wrong.

2. Get a bleeping life!

Well, if nothing else - we can agree that we disagree on the qualifications of the current mayor. I guess I hit a sensitive spot of yours - sorry about that!
    - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information